Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Halo ♥ {Hayden & Milo } #121 Because "yeah she is my girlfriend"

Welcome to the Halo Thread

"When we're in a scene together, I never doubt what she's feeling. I only have to look her in the eyes to be convinced of what she's saying, and that helps me as an actor. She's fantastic."
~~ Milo Ventimiglia (on Hayden Panettiere)

made by Lizzy

"He doesn't eat meat, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink. He's a sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. He's super talented. He's actually got his own company. He's directing, he's got a million and two things in the ball. We're proud of him.
~ ~ Hayden Panettiere (on Milo Ventimiglia)

Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother! They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work things."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends,"

~ PEOPLE

NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!
Cute new pictures of Heroes hook-up Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia holding hands have surfaced. ~~ Just Jared

Milo and Hayden are together at last!!Hayden leans into her man, staying close as she can and from the way these two have their fingers woven together it looks like they have no intention of letting go!!And we have to say the twosome are picture perfect!We're thrilled to see these two letting their guards down and letting love room ~ E!NEWS

Zena:You're linked to a lot of people. In particular Hayden!Is there any truth in that story at all?
Milo: Yeah she is my girlfriend![...]I mean I keep very private.It's not a mystery she is my girlfriend but I tend not talk about it!I keep all the good stuff for me and her
~ Milo confirming HALO on radio

Soundtrack for our couple

OFFICIAL HALO LIST

Username: HAyden-miLo
Password: haydenmilo

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 04-24-2008 at 10:53 AM
Old 04-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

yay thanks for the new thread, Lizzy!

We should implement some of Milo's new quotes into the OP...maybe soomeone could make some pretty art incorporating it or maybe link to the audio??
Old 04-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Addicted Fan

the audio won't be up on the sites for too long and if we upload the files on sendspace or whatever the link will expire after some time too!

But I agree that some quotes have to be added!I'm on it!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 04-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Merci for the new thread

I'm gonna steal the moments and ask dropfain to credit you of course
Old 04-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

New Halo Thread Wow
Old 04-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Addicted Fan

I know a lot of you have been thinking that Hayden and Stephen broke up before she went on the HWT and that she just didn't tell the press immediatly because she wanted a time buffer...

well I know that Milo was joking but in the interview with Chris when he said:

Quote:
Chris: Now, I've met your lady ...
Milo: Yes you have, last time we were in the UK, in August.
Chris: I hate to say this, but she was flirting with me. Quite badly.
Milo: That's fine, that's OK. But given that you and I are brothers, you know, it's fine, it's only natural that she would do something like that.
Chris: The woman's only human. She's got needs.
Milo: Absolutely, and I've told her listen, you're going to be attracted to other people, you know, it's OK to be attracted, just understand who you're with.
Chris: Listen, I was a gentleman, I was a proper gent, you know, I said no three times before we went back to the hotel. I'm only joking! It was twice.
Milo: She let you off light
I keep thinking that..HALO were pretty close to actually being HALO for real....

and now I'v found this interview with Hayden..it's really interesting:
Quote:

Hayden Panettiere: The Heroes star is leading a far from ordinary teenage life - Features, Film & TV - The Independent

However, just as interest in the show was beginning to wane, media interest in Panettiere went into overdrive as it emerged that she was dating her co-star Milo Ventimiglia. The news was met with consternation among her fans, with a consensus that the 12-year age gap between the pair was too large.

The blonde teenager has complained about the judgmental attitude of the criticism, but believes that she is now mature enough to handle it. One of the reasons for this is a holiday to Europe that she took with Ventimiglia and fellow cast members Jack Coleman and Adrian Pasdar: "About five days after I turned 18 [in August 2007] I took off to Europe with them. It was the first time that my mother hasn't travelled with me and we went to Munich, Paris and London. It was such a different experience being on your own and it just changed me dramatically. My mom says that one person walked on that plane and another person walked off."

so with that in mind..what do you say?
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 04-24-2008 at 11:03 AM
Old 04-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for opening Lizzy!
I'm confused about the whole Myrnaloy blogging thing. Was it a joke or real I guess time will tell...

"This signature doesn't have anything important to say."
Old 04-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

that Stephen walked off and Milo walked in?

I still believe she was with Stephen during the world tour, fell in love with Milo in paris and broke up with Stephy few days after.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoopyBear (View Post)
Thanks for opening Lizzy!
I'm confused about the whole Myrnaloy blogging thing. Was it a joke or real I guess time will tell...
I thought it was a joke too, maybe she's bipolar and forgot to take her meds j/k

Are you potato18377404499877?

Edit: Sorry for the double post
Old 04-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

if you look at her post, it looks like she edited and was like "I am 100% serious, this is not a joke"

I wasn't here when it was originally posted though, so that could've been there in the first place!

Lizzy I am working on a response...I am very opinionated on this topic...so I need to think about it before I post an essay
Old 04-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Addicted Fan

no no I think they didn't actually get together till around the EMMYS but I meant that this interview just prooves how monumental things changed between them in Europe and I think...it was existential for them being together now!you know what I mean?I just love to hear it from Hayden what we always assumed: That Europe changed everything for them!

and I strongly believe now that after HWT they might not have been together but they ahd gotten aware of their feelings and probably ever you know confessed them

ohhh and I added the quote of MIlo where he officially confirmed HALO to the OP!I hope you like it!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

The lovin' lunch two days after they came back is a proof for me...Feelings!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Danielle: check your pm
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 04-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay I made my Halo timeline:
  1. Comic Con - Clearly a fondness was always between them, but I think the serious romantic feelings started to develop around Comic Con. Even then, I don't think they talked about it, but there was probably just heavy flirting.
  2. Hayden's birthday - I think after her bday but before HWT, she and Stephen probably had discussions about breaking up....I remember when I was that age, we would go "on a break" before ending a serious relationship, do people still do that?
  3. HWT - I think this is where the feelings were finally acknowledged. A confession of feelings, the first of many Halo kisses You look at the pictures from this trip, and you can just tell, there is a look of realization and awareness in their eyes, like they finally know that they weren't just imagining things
  4. Their Lovin Lunch - Meeting up afterwards, (a) probably cuz they missed each other and (b) to discuss where they want to go from here.
  5. Early September - Officially over with Stephen
  6. Late September - I think Hayden probably asked him to be her date to the Emmy's....she strikes me as the type of girl who goes after what she wants. However I don't think they were official at this time. I think they really "tested the waters" before deciding to be with one another.
  7. LA Kings Game - I'm guessing this is around the time when they became official to each other. I think it's pretty clear late-October onward that they were dating.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

I like that timeline Lin

I gotta go now!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Closed Thread   Post New Thread