Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Moderator Manager

its true. those 74 threads were the best!

bye Claire!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
I love the title!!

myrnaloy....hehe, tell your friend we said thanks!

as for when Milo and Hayden really started dating...I don't think they immediately started dating even after Hayden and Stephen broke up. Both were probably still feeling the waters. Attraction was strong obviously, but I doubt if both would jump into the relationship easily given the "controversial" issues surrounding them. The break-up with Stephen might have been the go-signal Milo had been waiting for. But I'm almost sure they took their time before any lines were crossed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
you have a point there, Claire. but then remember the lunch they had when they both came back from the HWT? maybe that was the clincher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
well...their lines are kinda blurry since they've been close and really chummy friends even before she broke up with Stephen. I just don't think Milo would jump in immediately the moment Hayden broke up with her ex.

Although he could have been smart enough to make himself a constant presence around her just to make sure there won;t be any Hayden-Stephen reconciliation. heehee.

Oh darn...I've started on my conspiracy theories again.

I think that Hayden broke up with Stephen as soon as she got back from Europe and was already with Milo when they were caught having launch.
I think they were in love for a while which fits with the quote that the break-up between Hayden and Stephen didn't surprise people close to her cause they saw it a long time coming, I guess people close to her who saw her with Milo realized that she was already in love with Milo and then in Europe they confronted those feelings and decided that they wanted to be together and decided that they couldn't actually do anything as long as she was still with Stephen but that Hayden would end it with Stephen and then they could be together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosnutus (View Post)
TFTNT lizzy and doesn't it feel good to use the word official in the title?
Best feeling ever!!!Surreal but awesome
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 01-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy13132003 (View Post)
I think they were in love for a while which fits with the quote that the break-up between Hayden and Stephen didn't surprise people close to her cause they saw it a long time coming, I guess people close to her who saw her with Milo realized that she was already in love with Milo and then in Europe they confronted those feelings and decided that they wanted to be together and decided that they couldn't actually do anything as long as she was still with Stephen but that Hayden would end it with Stephen and then they could be together.
that's what i think too. maybe it was during the HWT that they admitted their feelings to each other and decided to talk about it during lunch when they came back. so it wasn't much of a surprise to most of us that Hayden split from Stephen after that. plus all those videos of Halo...come on!

Old 01-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
that's what i think too. maybe it was during the HWT that they admitted their feelings to each other and decided to talk about it during lunch when they came back. so it wasn't much of a surprise to most of us that Hayden split from Stephen after that. plus all those videos of Halo...come on!
Nahh I think that at the lunch she was already broken up with Stephen.That she told Milo there that she had broken up with Stephen.I don't know what but something about the pics makes me think they are already together there.Also why should Hayden have waited any longer then necessary.I think she ended things with Stephen the day they came back!!

Either way this doesn't lead to anything anyway. The important thing is THAT they are together NOW!!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 01-01-2008 at 10:08 AM
Old 01-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Moderator Manager

its okay to overanalyze them, lizzy! i love that we can talk about that here.

have to go now Halo fans! i hope Hayden will be back home soon!

Old 01-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

bye lindsay
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 01-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Moderator Manager

bye lizzy! hopefully will be back online tomorrow if i have time at work...

Old 01-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Addicted Fan

THIS is hilarious:

Quote:
Two people with the most impossible last names are indeed dating. See, the nosey media was right all along. The “Heroes” stars have been rumored to be knocking boots for quite some time. Hayden just turned 18 making her a legal for Milo, 30, to date. They have been cuddly ever since she broke up with that “Laguna Beach” prepubescent turd. What was his name Stephen Col….Cole…eh…who cares?At the Christmas Water Grill party in LA Milo finally came clean about their relationship. They are more than “just friends” as they claimed over and over. Fellow party goers heard him refer to Hayden as his girlfriend and admitted he loved her. Milo has also reportedly told his co-stars about his love for Panettiere.

So what is their token name going to be Miloden….Haylo….Panetimiglia? Panetimiglia sounds like a STD. Lets stick with Haylo.
Halo
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 01-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Well they got the sound right just the spelling wrong.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The title for this thread is so true.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bryan Greenberg

Happy 2008!!!!

This year started perfectly for us, let's hope for more and more Halo pics, interviews and vids!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

yaya we're bound to get more haloness up in here! haha i hope the halo pictures just start rollling in

but the only down side to all this publicity that they're getting.. like front page on the site or whatever... is that publicity is pretty bad for new relationships.. like remember jessica and nick.. i mean... granted its a different situation but still.. its like that with celebrity couples.. but i HOPE i'm soo wrong and that they'll lasttttttt

hayden NEEDS to go back to LA RIGHT NOW!!! i'm dying for more halooo
Old 01-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah we need more Halo pictures!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread love the new title
Old 01-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Loyal Fan

ahh thanks for the new thread