Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't kill me :)

Hey guys,

Before I say what i’m about to say, i just want to say i promise this does not mean I am leaving heroes fan forum i am always still gonna post here, i’ll never leave you guys cause you’ve become such amazing friends to me. It’ll just be like i am now, always posting every few days that wont change ok except i wont be getting warnings anymore lmao.

I think we have all noticed how i am barely on and how i never update threads, ops or really do my mod duties, that’s why i’m stepping down mainly cause I know a lot of people here are more deserving of this mod position and who ever applies for this i know they will carry out mod duties like they are meant to, the board deserves this.

I don’t even know how i lasted as mod for so long to be honest, but i have so many wonderful memories here and i will still create loads more with you guys forever cause I want this board to always be here forever and always! It’s been and will always be such a huge part of my life, made me feel i belonged so much where i didn’t out in the real world lol

I am still also gonna help organise something for the 2,000,000 posts were about to reach, is that number right? haha. I have icons from tia in my inbox and i still wanna help and do this celebration, so whoever takes over please let me help do the op still k?

Love all of you and promise i will still be posting on this board and never leaving, i absolutely swear it!!!!

The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not surprised wifey but its going to be weird cause you've been moderator for like FOREVER
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Since 2008, I think, the year before I came here.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I knew it was about that long cause believe she was mod when I became friends with her and I know that was 2009 or sorts from when I modded BSG first time
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry you have to step down Lauren and it is weird even if I understand.
This has been like the place where I got use to just seeing you and Sam co-mod this board for such a long time! I was here when you first came to and when you got appointed mod! we had our ups and downs but in the end, it all worked out and your love for this board was always seen and known to all of us.

I really wish that real life didn't come in the middle. But as I know, it's something sort of our control.
Great job for being a mod here for over an decade!
I am so happy that we will still see you around here.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that is really remarkable how long you have Modded this board Lauren.... I remember meeting you on anothe rboard about a month after I joined FF

I understand with work and family life can get busy for people
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

alex ur making cry i promise just like in the op i am never leaving the board sure i might still post every couple days but thats normal for me and i will try and be on even more and 2008 are u serious cause man thats nuts dont freget when jasmine jess and ellie were mods haha it cant be 10 yrs it cant seriously :rotlf: thats rediculous

wifeyyyy god u have been modding like 3 boards or more at once every since i met u hahahaha talktive one could not have been a better username for u ur a mod inspiration yo hahaha

awee tia ur so sweet and yes i love heroes board so much but u guys u, alex dave, peterinna , wifey dragonfire and chrissy and sam are so much more responsible for keeping this board alive and what it is today and we will still do that !!!

and dave i did let work honestly get the better of me and maybe tumblr too a little lol i still am aiming to spend more time here work is driving me bat **** crazy and man it feels like i have known u dave and all of u guys forever

dont be too sad guys ok im just giving someone a better opportunity to make heroes shine even more ok~ i really cant be stuffed doing any kind of mod reponsibilities anymre u see that too constantly here come on
Old 04-08-2019, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...do you mind me asking you what you do for a living or is it private?

I remember for 3 months one year ....I was a collector/ Usher at ball games and a tutor usher at ball games.... some days I left the house at 6 30 and didn't get home til 10 45 PM
Old 04-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
alex ur making cry i promise just like in the op i am never leaving the board sure i might still post every couple days but thats normal for me and i will try and be on even more and 2008 are u serious cause man thats nuts dont freget when jasmine jess and ellie were mods haha it cant be 10 yrs it cant seriously :rotlf: thats rediculous
I'm sorry, Lauren. I'm just gonna miss you being mod. I'm glad you're still gonna be here and post with us. Yeah, I do remember when Jas and Jess and Ellie were mods, and they never post here anymore. And Laurie. What happened to her?

Well, I came here in May of 2009 and you were already a moderator, so it has to be at least ten years now, Lauren.

Please try to post more than a couple of days? I miss posting with you. Just post when you get time, okay?
Old 04-09-2019, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

You've done a great job over the years. I know it's never easy to step away from something that feels that has always been a part of you.

But onwards and upwards!
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

we're gonna miss her being Mod...but she'll still be on when she can
Old 04-12-2019, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that sounds like a cool job dave i just work in a work centre but our shift times change weekly never the same haha its for superannuation, money people are forced to save for retirement.

i will still always post when i can i swear and more hopefully too and my twiny its a shame they never stop by anymore but theres no way i picture not coming here ever again its like jen said a part of me forever been so much a part of my life!!

Old 04-12-2019, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren... the ball park usher job was ok.... collection job wasn't that great....but it helped me get out of the house
Old 04-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
that sounds like a cool job dave i just work in a work centre but our shift times change weekly never the same haha its for superannuation, money people are forced to save for retirement.

i will still always post when i can i swear and more hopefully too and my twiny its a shame they never stop by anymore but theres no way i picture not coming here ever again its like jen said a part of me forever been so much a part of my life!!

I wish you could get a better job, Lauren. I work at a store and I hate it, and I've worked here for too long and I wanna get out. I don't know how I'm gonna save for retirement.

I'm glad you will, Lauren. I hope you come by as often as you can because I always love posting with you. And I may have to text you from time to time to see how you're doing.