Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2024, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m officially in the weekend now

It was a good day at work today
Old 03-08-2024, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great to hear Alison.... will you just relax tonight ? I just have the Deal or No Deal Island on NBC on tonight
Old 03-08-2024, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Allison! I'm glad you had a nice day at work.

It rained here yesterday, but it was a nice sunny day today.

Too bad I have to work weekends. I'm deciding on taking Memorial Day weekend off, or perhaps the whole week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Today is going fast....how about for you Alison?

What did you do today Alex

Yes, today did go fast, Dave.

I didn't do much. Apparently the landlord who owns the lot the Bob Evans I went to was built on wanted more money in rent from them and they refused, so it got shut down.

I just did some shopping at the supermarket and got a pizza burger hoagie from a pizza restaurant near the ACME supermarket I go to. It's just a pizza burger on a long roll instead of a bun, so it's actually two beef patties sliced in half instead of just one, with pizza sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Yes.

No.

Yes. Exactly. The yellow rain coat look like the yellow umbrella as a coat.

Oh, remember when I told you about their relationship compared to a married couple?

Well, in the show Alex revealed she intentionally start fights with Justin, and then they make up in the end which one episode had them hugging then he squeezed her so tight where she told him he's hurting her, she made an o face, etc.

Then he told her something like he felt much better now.

Yes. I know. Yep. Same.

Thanks. Yes.

Thanks.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. You too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

I like that old gothic look.

Oh, so they actually made the yellow raincoat look like an umbrella? I suppose David had something to do with that?

She made a "what" face when he hugged her? OMG.

Yeah, that's just not sibling behavior.

Well, let's hope Tim can do both. Selena is doing two shows, hopefully.

Quote:
Tim Allen, star of other family comedies like Last Man Standing, is returning to television soon with a new multi-camera sitcom for ABC. The network ordered a pilot from the series, which is tentatively titled Shifting Gears. If picked up to series, both Shifting Gears and The Santa Clauses will be produced by the same studio, 20th Television. Deadline reports that Allen would be able to do both shows in 2025 as a result.
Here's hoping for 2025.

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...that sucks about Bob Evans...the same thing happened to my nearby store.... something about higher rent...so the store moved to a cheaper ...and better location for the store traffic.
That sounds like a nice lunch/ dinner...I too had pizza..the standard kind.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it does. Now I have no place to get breakfast, except for this bagel place a little further down the road. They make bagel breakfast sandwiches, which is something, at least. I wish I had an IHOP or a Denny's near me. I'd settle for just a good diner, to be honest. I had one near me at the last place I lived in. It was a pretty cool diner that had a classic Hollywood theme, with old movie posters on the walls, and the menu had dishes named after famous movie stars. But that was back when I lived in my old neighborhood, before I relocated to this crummy apartment complex.

Thanks. I'm gonna have to figure out where I'm gonna eat from now on. It was a nice lunch. Pizza sounds good. Did you get it from a local pizzeria or a chain?
Old 03-08-2024, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pizza was frozen from Walmart...lasted me 2 dinners...at 4.44....
I'm sorry breakfast places are limited for you I'm a bad person...don't eat breakfast except for coffee. Most people do eat breakfast though....
Old 03-08-2024, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Great to hear Alison.... will you just relax tonight ? I just have the Deal or No Deal Island on NBC on tonight
Yup I will be chilling

Haven’t heard of a pizza burger before Alex but it sounds good
Old 03-08-2024, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alison...any plans for Saturday
Old 03-08-2024, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Alison...any plans for Saturday
Sleeping in and watching tv shows/movies probably
Old 03-08-2024, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no plans..except for me evening online church services.... and will slow cook pork ribs for dinner
Old 03-08-2024, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Pizza was frozen from Walmart...lasted me 2 dinners...at 4.44....
I'm sorry breakfast places are limited for you I'm a bad person...don't eat breakfast except for coffee. Most people do eat breakfast though....
Cool! Was it Digiorno or another brand?

Thanks. Well, yeah, maybe this will be an opportunity for me to save money by just having a breakfast bagel and coffee instead of a whole breakfast entree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Yup I will be chilling

Haven’t heard of a pizza burger before Alex but it sounds good
You've never heard of a pizza burger? They don't have those in San Francisco?

Old 03-08-2024, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...store brand Pizza it tastes OK....evening is going fast...and I'm off in 40 or so minutes.... New Deal or No Deal Island is on tonight I think...NBC- its like a Survivor/Deal or No Deal hybrid reality game show
Old 03-08-2024, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, Great Value, then. That's cool.

Oh, okay. Well, enjoy Deal or No Deal, Dave. I have nothing to watch tonight because the Flyers played yesterday. I can't wait for the regular baseball season to start.

I swear, if I ever win the lottery I'm buying a big house with six bedrooms and you're all moving in with me, like Big Brother.
Old 03-08-2024, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not from what I know Alex no we don’t have them here
Old 03-08-2024, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, Great Value, then. That's cool.

Oh, okay. Well, enjoy Deal or No Deal, Dave. I have nothing to watch tonight because the Flyers played yesterday. I can't wait for the regular baseball season to start.

I swear, if I ever win the lottery I'm buying a big house with six bedrooms and you're all moving in with me, like Big Brother.
But with Big Brother....aren't the people in the house voted out or is that a different show about a house and a group of people?
My city gets a lot of rain in April...so not excited about baseball in my city all that much....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread