Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Cafe[OT] #724: We're all gonna stay at the Bates Motel and wait for the next season of Pretty Little Liars!

THE BATES MOTEL

Old 09-01-2014, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I made a new thread! Can someone please close the old one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the raven girl (View Post)
fatal finale time

im feeling ya jas lol

hmm this thread turned very marvelly

hahaha alex cuz the marvel movies haent been tgat greatly adapted from comic book haha

there might be ppl that love it but i personally just hate penut butter not everyone islike that like i think loads fo ppl love penut butter but i dunno with jelly u gus are gone
How did you like the finale, Lauren? Poor Mona. But I guess we saw it coming since she died in the books much earlier.

Yeah, Jason wearing the blonde wig would be a perfect twist, Jas. And I'm sorry, what's TIFF again?

Of course this thread is turning Marvelly because I'm a Marvel comics nut and I'm mad at Marvel Studios for not doing things right. The only great movies they've made are Iron Man, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers, and Guardians Of The Galaxy - I finally saw it! I could've shown them how to make Incredible Hulk, the first Captain America movie, the Thor movies, and the Iron Man sequels much better. I also would've made Agents Of SHIELD a movie series for Clint/Hawkeye and Natasha/Black Widow instead of a TV show. And I'd definitely stop what they're doing with Ant Man and re-write the entire movie for Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne as Ant Man and Wasp instead of Paul Rudd's Scott Lang character.

I'd have Jim Hammond's Human Torch in the movies because he's Marvel's first superhero - and screw Fox because they can't claim Jim at all because he's not Johnny Storm and has nothing to do with the Fantastic Four. Jim Hammond rocks as the original Torch! Add Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to that list of awesome Marvel movie heroes. I could totally crush Fox's X-Men and Fantastic Four movies and Sony/Columbia's Spider-Man series if I was in charge of Marvel Studios.

So you've never had chocolate and peanut butter together, like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Lauren? We have lots of candies and cakes that combine chocolate and peanut butter. And screw u, peanut butter and jelly is one of the favorite sandwiches of American kids.

I'm just kidding! I can't insult u, Lauren.

Awww, I love those pics of the horses in their new home, Tabs!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Toronto International Film Festival, Alex!!!!

This is my schedule right now http://tiff14.tiffr.com/schedules/jasminejwang

Jason with a blonde wig going all Norman Bates would make me interested in PLL again. Right now I am just all Sick of annoying Ali
Old 09-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

If I had to I'd live off of pb&j, along with mac n cheese

Jas, you need a vacation.. You're always so busy

Last edited by Shadow Dreamer; 09-01-2014 at 11:21 PM
Old 09-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Chris, Robert, mark hate you jas
Old 09-02-2014, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Old 09-02-2014, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

**** i forgot to start this last night sorry guys thanks alex

i like ur twist about jason jasmine but for some reason i like twin theory more

poor sammy~
hey chrissy
i accept and share ur mac and cheese love tabward but i cannot accept ur pb&j love

wait alex insulted me wait what where
i did love the pll finale and i cant belive they made me care about mona in the last ep and i hated that she had to die in the end and i just have alot of hate for alison right now she has to be A now right!!!!!!!
well alex maybe when we have to study marvellllllll adaptaions in the last week of my uni course i will call on u for help thanks i think u need to move to marvel studios sabotage them completey and replace all the scripts and entire production team and **** DESTROY EVERYTHING THEYVE CREATED BWHAHAHAHAHA and replace them and be the entire production directing team and me and jas will help u fillm ur vision of marvel~ dreams can happen alex
i will never try ur reese's alex ever
well are u still a kid alex well i guess i am
Old 09-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! Great to see you! I hope you're doing okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
Chris, Robert, mark hate you jas
Do you mean Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., and Mark Ruffalo, Sam?

Wow, that's your schedule, Jas! You have the life I want!

You're welcome, Lauren. And I didn't mean to insult you.

I saw the twin theory coming a mile away, Lauren. And I guess I still can't convince u to try peanut butter with jelly or chocolate, huh? It's okay, even though I tried your cyanide poisoned vegemite.

I would love to do that with you! You me and Jas could totally start our own production company. And you're really studying Marvel adaptations at uni? I need to take this course! If you have any questions just ask me. I'm an encyclopedia of comic book information.

I can't believe I totally forgot about Jim Hammond's Human Torch. My mom had old comics and I remember reading about him when I was a kid. I was confused at first because I already knew about the Fantastic Four's Human Torch, Johnny Storm. But I think Jim Hammond is way cooler because he was Marvel's first superhero along with Captain America and didn't need to be part of a team. He was a badass all on his own. And he was much stronger and more powerful than Johnny Storm's Torch because Jim was an artificially made human. And the best part is that he wore a red outfit which matched his flame powers. I really wish Marvel could put him in the Avengers movies and say "screw you" to Fox, because Fox doesn't have the rights to Jim Hammond's Torch.

Ohhh, it's gonna be a long wait until PLL comes back later this year. We need to keep doing Bates Motel watches, Lauren.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

vegemite is ****in beautiful when its not poionous or overdue and ur gonan try and get me to mix penutbutter and jelly with choclate even worse

yess we'll be called the janelle's harem productions!!! yes but its only for once class one week so we wont like cover alot im assuming lol but ill def be asking u stuff if i get hw on it haha

wait what there are 2 human torches noooooo i love my fasntastic four actually that human torch ur talking of kinda soundswayyy better

its ok by the time were done with bates oh man also i have to finish heroes before next yr too before the new heroes begins
Old 09-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

TIFF officially begins tomorrow but the gala is tonight! I went to the red carpet mainly to see Al Pacino whom I did see I went back to the red carpet just in time! Tomorrow's plans The Judge premiere looking forward to seeing Robert Downey Jr and Vera!

Yes to what Sam said :p

I think I'm on vacation because I'm not working lol
Old 09-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the raven girl (View Post)
vegemite is ****in beautiful when its not poionous or overdue and ur gonan try and get me to mix penutbutter and jelly with choclate even worse

yess we'll be called the janelle's harem productions!!! yes but its only for once class one week so we wont like cover alot im assuming lol but ill def be asking u stuff if i get hw on it haha

wait what there are 2 human torches noooooo i love my fasntastic four actually that human torch ur talking of kinda soundswayyy better

its ok by the time were done with bates oh man also i have to finish heroes before next yr too before the new heroes begins
Normal vegemite isn't poisonous, but you did tell me that you poisoned the vegemite you sent me, remember? Just kidding. I actually ate all the vegemite you sent me. But PB&J is still awesome. And no, Lauren, I wasn't trying to get you to mix peanut butter with both jelly and chocolate. Peanut butter and jelly is a sandwich and peanut butter and chocolate is a popular candy, like Reese's peanut butter and chocolate cups or 5th Avenue peanut butter and chocolate candy bars. You have to remember to only type in Laurenglish and not think in Laurenglish, Lauren.

That's an awesome name for our production company! And anything you wanna know about comics just ask me. I know a lot more about Marvel than DC, just so you know. Batman was the only DC character I really followed.

Well, both Torches are great, but I think Jim Hammond's Human Torch was way better. Like I told you, Lauren, he's the ORIGINAL Human Torch, and Marvel Comics' very FIRST superhero. Hammond's Human Torch came out in 1939, one year before Captain America came out - the same year that DC came out with Batman and one year after Superman in 1938. That makes Hammond's Human Torch the first Marvel superhero. And since he was a synthetic human he was made stronger, faster, and tougher than a normal human, and his flame power was way more powerful than Johnny Storm's Human Torch. Johnny couldn't survive being buried alive in suspended animation for 75 years the way Jim Hammond was(same thing happened to Captain America). Johnny was cool, but he still was just one quarter of The Fantastic Four and always dressed in a blue outfit with the number "4" on it. Jim Hammond has the original red & gold Human Torch outfit and fought in World War II alongside Captain America, so he's got a lot more badass credentials. And he's also got that whole "man out of time" thing that Cap has because he's adjusting to the present-day. On top of that, Hammond's Torch is now an agent of SHIELD in the comics, and he was briefly in the Avengers for a time.

Okay, as soon as we finish Bates Motel season 1 we'll finish off Heroes season 4. But wait, we also have to begin season 2 of Bates Motel as well because season 3 begins next March. Do you think we can do that before Heroes: Reborn comes out, or will we have to do both at the same time?

Wow, I really want to have your life now, Jas. You get to see all these famous people...... wait, did you say you saw Vera? As in Vera Farmiga of Bates Motel? And Al Pacino and Robert Downey Jr.?

So this is a vacation for you because you're not working? I think your job is a lot like most people's vacations.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-04-2014 at 07:37 PM
Old 09-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty much the main cast are here. Forgot Dax Shepard was in this till I saw his tweet. So Kristen Bell is here too. Awesome red carpet for The Judge
Old 09-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Did you get to watch it? Meet rdj?
Old 09-05-2014, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

kristen bell awesome

it sounds like a dream vacation cuz u get to be surrounded by celebs hehe

did u really eat it alex or give it away to someone u dont like~ mwhahahaha

omg so offensive aex impyling i think in laurenglish too ill have to send u more of that special brew of vegemite me thinks or maybe aussie penut butter

screw dc marvels cooler even though i do like dark knight rises oh and superman thats with dc too right?

human torch does defseem more intressting and yeah bad ass stronger then johnny's one and when u talk about the outfit like that and him only being one quarter of the fanatstic four man lol

i think we can prolly do it all by the time it comes out new season ofbates espcially cuz ill be on holidays~ and will never have to cancel lol

speaking of are u gonna kill me if i cancel agaon im so sorry but im thinking maybe we can even do a double watch of bates to make up for it the following week? or if theres some other time this week apart from sunday and saturday and monday u are free we could do it absolutely anytime u name it i just hav too many events going on weekend and not enough time to finish my hw~ BUT I PROMISE WE'LL DO DOUBLE TO MAKE UP FOR IT K! or u can pick anytime this week~
I THINK if u make me feel bad enough about this ill prolly do the watch anyway tommrow jsyk but i hope u bane me from the watch in the name of hw lo

Last edited by The Darkling; 09-05-2014 at 05:44 AM
Old 09-05-2014, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok wait i think i take it back im gonna wake up super early if i do hw for 2 hrs before our watch time then we can do it ok lets see if this plan works itll be a reward for working hard!

OK LETS LEAVE THE TIME AS IT IS FOR THE WATCH OK FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID IM GONNA PUT A STRIKE THROUGH IT ALLL I FEEL TOO BAD LOL WHEN I HAVE HOLIDAYS IN NOV I SWEAR IM NEVER GONNA CANCEL LOL

lol i striked my previous post now im unstriking ive decided i will betray u and skip the watch once again but again if u are free another day this week anytime and we can always do a doule watch next week to make up for this week k CUZ ALSO I WILL BE ON HOLIDAYS FOR A WEEK !!!! NO WATCH OK TOMROW BUT ILL MAKE UP FOR IT!

Last edited by The Darkling; 09-05-2014 at 05:44 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread