Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2022, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me neither. I've never tried baking of any kind.
Old 11-25-2022, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanksgiving is about the only time I bake...if I do a ham...it goes in slow cooker

OK...I am off of FF for the evening...please get lots of rest tonight and have a good day at work tomorrow
Old 11-25-2022, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, I wish I could slow cook ham as well.

Okay, Dave. I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for posting with me.

Thanks, you sleep well and have a great day tomorrow too. Goodnight!
Old 11-26-2022, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

gonna try to go out today
Old 11-26-2022, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Okay, dragonfire, I'm replying to you now.

You're welcome, and you're welcome, and you're welcome.

How do Tommy and Jason copy each other? They both had a thing for Kimberly? Tommy became the White Ranger and Jason became the Gold Ranger?

You're welcome.

Glad you know.

OMG, you think that Kimberly would do that? I think she'd just break off one relationship and go to the other, not do a Dear John letter.

Oh, so it was Jason that made Tommy switch sides? I thought it was Kimberly.

There was an actual letter?

Yeah, okay. That makes Kim seem a little fickle. She could've just been honest.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too. Goodnight, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks.

Thanks.

Well, for a few examples. Jason was the leader, Tommy was the sixth Ranger then Tommy became the leader, and Jason became the sixth ranger.

Tommy was turned evil then was turned back good in MMPR. Jason was turned evil then was turned back good in the Turbo movie.

Jason had a black&gold Ranger suit then Tommy had a black&gold Ranger suit. Tommy returned in special team-ups then Jason returned in special team-ups.

So knowing Jason & Tommy's history pattern it's only a matter of time until it's revealed Jason has a kid as well.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I don't think I know because she did do it.

Yes, Tommy was under an evil spell by Rita, and Jason freed Tommy from it. Even before they found out the evil Green Ranger was Tommy the others wanted to give up but Jason wouldn't let them.

Honestly, if it wasn't for Jason then there be no MMPR.

Yes.

Well, I think it could be they ended Tommy/Kimberly that way to get people more on board with Tommy/Kat.

You know how writers can be when an actor leaves the show, and the writers have to end a couple, and start a new couple.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. Thanks, you too.

Oh, today I went to the place with comics, and got more comics. Mighty Mouse, Indiana Jones, and Jughead.

I hope everyone is ok, and good day as well.
Old 11-26-2022, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi Alex and Dragonfire...how was your day

My day was OK...I took a walk to walmart and another store and at that store...there was a kid throwing a fit for 10 minutes. I felt so bad for the parents. Also got some cleaning done.
Tonight is going to be nuts.... My online church service, WWE Event and new Hallmark movie all is ONLine at the same time 8 PM. I can watch all 3 via replay.... and watch watch 2 Live... so thinking ... Live WWE and Live Shadowmountain online service....and Hallmark movies tomorrow via Peacock Replay feature.
Old 11-26-2022, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! My day was okay, thanks. Work was the usual, but not as bad as I though given that we're not deep into the holidays.

Ugh, I hate it when kids throw fits. That happens all the time and it's distracting when you're trying to work. Glad you got some stuff done, though.

Wow, you have all that stuff on for tonight? How are you gonna fit it all in?

I guess I'll be watching the Flyers-Islanders game, although the Flyers are on a nine game losing streak.

Oh, I have another scene I'm gonna write. I hope I can get it finished soon.

Hi, dragonfire! I'll reply to you soon, don't worry.
Old 11-26-2022, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm not gonna watch everything...I'll have WWE on silent during my Shadowmountain church service... and then watch WWE afterwards. The Hallmark movies...2 new ones I will watch via replay tomorrow via Peacock app replay.

Good luck with your hockey team tonight
Old 11-26-2022, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, sounds like a plan. I could never multitask like that.

Thanks. I hope they can finally snap this losing streak. I was really hoping that after they fired their coach last season that they could pull it together this season.

I find that writing Bruce Wayne into the Smallville storyline makes him an effective foil for the other characters.
Old 11-26-2022, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

are Bruce and Clark similar in age and why is Bruce in Smallvill again according to your story....
Old 11-26-2022, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, they are. Bruce might be a year older, I'm not sure. He graduated high school/prep school at age 16, so he's already in college by the time he meets Clark. That's why he knew Lex in prep school. Because Bruce skipped two grades he was younger than his classmates.

Part of it has to do with his company's business dealings with LuthorCorp. Even though Bruce technically isn't supposed to take over as CEO of his father's company until he's 21, he decides to use some loopholes to get around that rule when he finds out that many of Wayne Enterprise's shareholders are corrupt and unscrupulous, and might try to set his company up for a takeover and liquidation. He's in college while also training and running his company with the help of Lucius Fox at WayneTech division. He's also run into Lois Lane in the past, so the two of them know each other. The basis for Clark and Bruce's relationship are the World's Finest comic book stories. I've always felt that in order to tell Clark Kent's story you have Bruce Wayne there because the two of them are like Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid. That's why it's a shame that WB wouldn't let Smallville use him. It would've been great if Smallville and Gotham could've run parallel to each other.
Old 11-26-2022, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow...those sound like interesting storylines....I wish they had a movie like that
Old 11-26-2022, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, it's easier to tell this story in a TV series. That's why I wish that WB had done their planned Bruce Wayne TV show, only using the title Gotham instead, and ran it in a tandem with Smallville where the characters could cross over and interact with each other. Since Superman and Batman are both DC's most popular characters, it seems appropriate.
Old 11-26-2022, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

not sure about the legal rights at that time with Bruce and the WB back in the 2000s... Smallville could barely use the Superman image with him flying and all... really, Clark needed to learn how to fly during Smallville instead of running around like Barry Allen
Old 11-26-2022, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, the legalities were ridiculous. WB didn't even end up making most of the projects that restricted Smallville in terms of what they could use. Darren Aronofsky's planned Batman: Year One project ended up not getting made, and a Batman film didn't get made until Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins in 2005. The Flash movie also never got made and WB ended up doing the TV series with Grant Gustin three years after Smallville went off the air. And of course, Tim Burton's Superman Lives with Nicholas Cage ended up not getting made, and Bryan Singer's Superman Returns underperformed and sequels were scrapped, so not allowing Smallville to use Lois Lane at first also turned out to be for nothing.

Islanders just scored. 0-1 Islanders.