Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #775: Because everyone should have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!

Burnt Toast Café
Off Topic #775

Old 11-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
China approved the Disney&Fox deal!!!!!!! https://variety.com/2018/film/news/d...-2-1203032254/
Thanks for the info, dragonfire. I can't believe we had to wait for China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
wow...that's a larger tv than what I have

oh no Alex

i'll be watching some Friends Thanksgiving epps this week
It is, Dave? It's two inches smaller than my last one.

Thanks, Dave. And I'll be watching the Friends Thanksgiving marathon too.

Quote:
No problem. Well, until you do I'll just leave you with this. Another possible clue to Gladys being the GK? https://www.elitedaily.com/p/is-the-...ve-it-12229778
Thanks, dragonfire! I loved Veronica's heist-movie prison break for Archie. And was it weird that it coincided with the G&G game that Jughead was playing with Cheryl and the others?

I knew that Mad Dog was alive. I also liked Betty's trick switch on the motorcycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
alex i randomly watched ahs ep 6 of latest season with violet tate happy ending but holy **** that antichrist dude is ****in so messed up and from what u told me about finale dont think its worth watching the series for him i did love maddisons character the most in the ep though would prolly just watch for her sad the way constance died but she was pretty happy in her death tbh.

is this is us on netflix

i wish i could move out too
You need to watch more of AHS Apocalypse, Lauren! You're not seeing everything and there's so much more, and Cody Fern as Michael Langdon is awesome! The whole season is worth watching, and Madison was awesome! And Constance isn't dead anymore. So you need to watch Apocalypse!

Yes, I believe This Is Us is on Netflix.

Awww, you wanna move out? We should move in with Sam and invite Dave and Sarah to join us.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-19-2018 at 05:22 PM
Old 11-20-2018, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I'll be watching season 8, 9 10 of Thanksgiving Friends ...probably today or Wednesday
Old 11-20-2018, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Thanks, dragonfire! I loved Veronica's heist-movie prison break for Archie. And was it weird that it coincided with the G&G game that Jughead was playing with Cheryl and the others?

I knew that Mad Dog was alive. I also liked Betty's trick switch on the motorcycle.

Noticed when Jughead was explaining to Betty about the GK/G&G he called the GK/gamemaster he or she? So there not debunking the GK being a woman. Also, Jughead told FP he didn't think the GK was a member of the MKC, but a gamemaster who's been playing a longer&deeper game. Gamemaster Jughead bossed/ordered the teen Serpents around, and told them his game, his rules, and they don't go off board until he says so. Some of his Mom coming out of him? At the end of 3x05 after Jughead left Betty&Archie, the GK appeared to him, and instead of attacking him just looked at him. Plus this part of a review of 3x05, from the avclub about the GK&Jughead stood out to me.
Quote:
(Basically, it feels like the Betty plot with the Black Hood last year, but retooled for Jughead.)
https://www.avclub.com/riverdale-sta...nce-1830452674
Old 11-20-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...I'll be watching season 8, 9 10 of Thanksgiving Friends ...probably today or Wednesday
Hi, Dave! I'll be watching that as well.

I'm not sure I'll be watching football on Thanksgiving. I don't think I'll be in the mood to watch the Cowboys, Redskins, or the Saints play. This season has been such a disappointment.

Quote:
Noticed when Jughead was explaining to Betty about the GK/G&G he called the GK/gamemaster he or she? So there not debunking the GK being a woman. Also, Jughead told FP he didn't think the GK was a member of the MKC, but a gamemaster who's been playing a longer&deeper game. Gamemaster Jughead bossed/ordered the teen Serpents around, and told them his game, his rules, and they don't go off board until he says so. Some of his Mom coming out of him? At the end of 3x05 after Jughead left Betty&Archie, the GK appeared to him, and instead of attacking him just looked at him. Plus this part of a review of 3x05, from the avclub about the GK&Jughead stood out to me. https://www.avclub.com/riverdale-sta...nce-1830452674
Hi, dragonfire! Yep, I did notice that. Did you see what the warden of the juvenile prison said? And what he did? Was he in on the game back in the 90's as well? Okay, so Gladys may have something to do with G&G and the GK. But has Archie been made a sacrifice?

Thanks for that link. Yeah, that's what bothers me, the idea that the GK is for Jughead what the Black Hood was for Betty. We know how that ended.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

would you be interested in watching MasterChef Celebrity with Aly from How I Met Your Mother....if not , it's ok...
Old 11-20-2018, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
H

Hi, dragonfire! Yep, I did notice that. Did you see what the warden of the juvenile prison said? And what he did? Was he in on the game back in the 90's as well? Okay, so Gladys may have something to do with G&G and the GK. But has Archie been made a sacrifice?

Thanks for that link. Yeah, that's what bothers me, the idea that the GK is for Jughead what the Black Hood was for Betty. We know how that ended.
Yep, I did. No problem. Well, with Gladys as the GK. Falice would both have psycho spouses, and Bughead would both have psycho parents. The game is the Gargoyle King's imagination and psychology? How they view Riverdale? Does this not sound similar to Jughead's novel being his imagination and psychology? How he views Riverdale?
Quote:
The more Jughead plays the game, the more familiar he becomes with Eldervair and its rules. The more he sees the patterns. And the more he understands the Gargoyle King. The game is the Gargoyle King’s imagination and psychology. How they view Riverdale.
https://riverdale.wikia.com/wiki/Cha...e_Great_Escape
Old 11-21-2018, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

lovely ot title~

is thanksgiving tommrow?

my tv is 43 inch

im glad constance isnt dead then hehe

we will be our very own full house alex

so u guys are thinking jughead one of his parents be that king and i know yall leaning toward the mum but what about jellybean?

i reckon now might be someone random we dont know well enoough like reggies dad or something bet theyll do some sort of cop out like that
Old 11-21-2018, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I got your PM...yes...I should be on FF tomorrow night to watch Football

Lauren...any plans this weekend?

sorry guys...lost in all this Riverdale talk... one of the actresses looks like Diana Agron a little...
Old 11-21-2018, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

so u guys are thinking jughead one of his parents be that king and i know yall leaning toward the mum but what about jellybean?

i reckon now might be someone random we dont know well enoough like reggies dad or something bet theyll do some sort of cop out like that
She's only like 11 or 12, and the GK/G&G was before her time. Now if it was The Flash then maybe, but Riverdale doesn't have time-travel. They could do a fake out, and later on reveal the real Gargoyle King is actually Gladys. I could totally see Gladys making someone else take the fall for her. Especially Alice.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all
Old 11-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ what's up
Old 11-21-2018, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

That's great, Dave! I'm not gonna let my depression over the Eagles mess up my Thanksgiving, and it would be nice to watch football with you. Just not the Cowboys/Redskins game. That's in the afternoon. And I'm sorry you're getting lost in the Riverdale conversation, Dave. I wasn't even going to get into it until I saw the first season was so much like Twin Peaks. But it's drifted a bit far from that since then. And you're right. Lili Reinhart does look like Diana Agron.

Hi, Lauren! Thanks! I'm glad you like the title. Yes, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. It's always on a Thursday.

You have a 43 inch TV, Lauren? My old TV that broke was 42 inch, but my new/used 40 inch is just fine.

Yep, Constance is still alive, so she can always come back. So can the Coven, although I don't know when.

Awwww, I'd love to have our own Full House, Lauren! We can have our own sitcom!

I still have no idea about Riverdale, Lauren. But that's a good theory about Reggie's dad.

Quote:
Yep, I did. No problem. Well, with Gladys as the GK. Falice would both have psycho spouses, and Bughead would both have psycho parents. The game is the Gargoyle King's imagination and psychology? How they view Riverdale? Does this not sound similar to Jughead's novel being his imagination and psychology? How he views Riverdale? https://riverdale.wikia.com/wiki/Cha...e_Great_Escape
Yeah, I think that's making Jughead and Betty's storylines a bit too similar, dragonfire. I'd prefer if they didn't make them too alike because that can get annoying. Jughead is already getting a bit annoying with this G&G obsession. And yes, I do see the analogy you're making. Too bad we have to wait until next week for the next episode.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I think that's making Jughead and Betty's storylines a bit too similar, dragonfire. I'd prefer if they didn't make them too alike because that can get annoying. Jughead is already getting a bit annoying with this G&G obsession. And yes, I do see the analogy you're making. Too bad we have to wait until next week for the next episode.
I don't think both of those things are annoying. That's not long. Oh, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. You know I think it's interesting that out of all the people Dilton chose to help him. He chose Jughead, told him about the GK, and left him a map/drawing that led him to Dilton and Ben's bodies in Fox Forest. Then cause of Ben still being alive until the end of 3x02. Ben led Jughead to Ethel, she led Jughead to Fox Footbridge where he met the GK and using the map/drawing he figured out the location of the bunker. It's like the GK knew he would figure it out.
Old 11-22-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my phone bill got increased by 15...I have no idea how this happened.... I walked with an agent about it and he said he fixed it...back to the way it was...but the phone bill still doesn't reflect that... well, it's a holiday so this kind of stuff happens to me all the time on holidays

I'll still watch nfl with you if you want Alex at 8 or so
Closed Thread   Post New Thread