Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Ridley Scott? No, Sarah, Ridley directed the first movie, Alien, in 1979. James Cameron directed Aliens, which was the 1986 sequel. It was Cameron's second movie after The Terminator.

You're welcome. You're just watching season 6 now? And was Katie on The Flash last season? I don't watch that show anymore, so I wouldn't know.
No wonder 2nd was the best being James and all
Old 10-16-2018, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I got your PM. Thanks, dragonfire!

Well, I don't think Disney's Oz movie counts because that stuff isn't from the book, is it?
No problem. Well, the iconic ruby slippers aren't in the book either.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't remember if the ruby slippers were in the book or not, dragonfire.

Well, I think both Alien and Aliens were equally good, Sarah. They were both very different movies. The first was a claustrophobic sci-fi horror movie, and the other was a sci-fi action thriller.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 10-17-2018 at 01:57 AM
Old 10-16-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh agreed that Alien was good but overall Aliens was my favorite
Old 10-16-2018, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't remember if the ruby slippers were in the book or not, sum1.

Well, I think both Alien and Aliens were equally good, Sarah. They were both very different movies. The first was a claustrophobic sci-fi horror movie, and the other was a sci-fi action thriller.
They weren't. In the book the slippers were silver. I'm not Sum.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, Sarah. Aliens is my favorite as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
They weren't. In the book the slippers were silver. I'm not Sum.
OMG. I'm sorry, dragonfire. I keep doing that.
Well, I don't know your real names, so I keep getting these usernames mixed up.

Oh yeah, that's right! They were silver. I think the filmmakers figured that silver wouldn't stand out quite as well in early technicolor.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

OMG. I'm sorry, dragonfire. I keep doing that.
Well, I don't know your real names, so I keep getting these usernames mixed up.

Oh yeah, that's right! They were silver. I think the filmmakers figured that silver wouldn't stand out quite as well in early technicolor.
It's ok. Another thing about the ruby slippers. I think cause of copyrights, it's a hassle to use them.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

morning guys

took a day off of FF.... wierd stuff happing online yesterday like my app game data disappearing after weeks of some effort getting it.... Marvels of Champion... this is why I don't buy add on for google play games...luckily I didn't buy any extras for the game
Old 10-17-2018, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you guys
Old 10-17-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey you guys
Hi, Chrissy! I hope you're having a great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
morning guys

took a day off of FF.... wierd stuff happing online yesterday like my app game data disappearing after weeks of some effort getting it.... Marvels of Champion... this is why I don't buy add on for google play games...luckily I didn't buy any extras for the game
Good evening, Dave! OMG, I hope there's nothing weird going on there. Was that on your phone or your PC? This is why I don't play games online or on a PC. I think video games are meant for a video arcade, or a PlayStation or Xbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It's ok. Another thing about the ruby slippers. I think cause of copyrights, it's a hassle to use them.
Thanks, dragonfire. And I got your most recent PM. Thanks!

What, the copyright makes it a hassle to used the ruby slippers or the silver ones? I've noticed that the silver ones never get used in any adaptations, and I'm not sure if that's just because of the popularity of the original movie, or some other reason.

AHS Apocalypse is on tonight, Lauren! It's the return of Tate, Violet, Ben, Vivien, Billie, and Constance and the Murder House!

It's gonna be hilarious watching Madison Montgomery interact with all of them.
Old 10-17-2018, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quick starting my new affiliation assignments so taking a few hours to start contacting peeps
Old 10-17-2018, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Quick starting my new affiliation assignments so taking a few hours to start contacting peeps
Good luck with that, Sarah! I hope you come back soon!
Old 10-17-2018, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Starting with the simple one out of the two
Old 10-17-2018, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks, dragonfire. And I got your most recent PM. Thanks!

What, the copyright makes it a hassle to used the ruby slippers or the silver ones? I've noticed that the silver ones never get used in any adaptations, and I'm not sure if that's just because of the popularity of the original movie, or some other reason.
No problem. Ruby slippers. Well, 3x2 was better. Loved the Falice&Bughead scenes. Destined to be together.
Quote:
The fans are rooting for your characters to be together, but are you rooting for your characters to be together?

AMICK: Yes, but I think it’s always interesting the way Roberto goes down this road because it’s never smooth sailing. You’re hoping they get together, but there is always something that gets in the way. That’s interesting to play. I wouldn’t necessarily want everything to be rosy. It’s good to always have something to play against and always have turmoil that you’re dealing with.

ULRICH: I think the thing that’s great about FP and Alice’s relationship is that playfulness that comes out so easily. They’re always a reminder to each other of who they really are. You hope for that in a mate. You want someone who can constantly re-ground you. In a lot of ways, I think they’re destined to be together. She chose a different road, but we’re starting to see she really does remember who she was, and who she’s meant to be.

AMICK: They’re both such hotheads, too, so they have to cool each other. That’s what’s fun about the scenes that I play with Skeet. What we do with the scenes that are written is always really fun because he’ll get super hot, and Alice has to step in and calm him down, or vice versa. You really see that those two characters get each other. They know what they are going to do, before they even do it.

ULRICH: Alice just hasn’t had a strong enough man yet. She’s had to wear the pants in the family.

AMICK: That’s right.
Riverdale Season 3: Madchen Amick & Skeet Ulrich on "Falice"
Old 10-18-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... weird stuff happens on googleplay game especially if you clean your data on your device... the gogleplay data is supposed to be saved in the account like email...not the device

today went quick

not too interested in Denver vs Cardinals tonight... might just watch tbbt/ young Sheldon if my antennae cooperates

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 10-18-2018 at 01:51 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread