Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2024, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Smallville.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Oh, you think so? What if they decide to pull a retcon and pretend that they're not even related anymore? And they're messing up Star Wars and Marvel.

Oh, just as a prank? Who pranks her brother with love letters?

Of course it does.

Really? He wasn't? Is Justin just... ??? I don't know. I guess Justin and Alex aren't that close as siblings for them to act more like spouses.

David DeLuise is the dad? Isn't he the son of Dom DeLuise?

Let's hope for the adoption retcon.

More signs from the universe? Well, let's hope that Selena takes inspiration from HIMYM.

You're welcome.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Smallville.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Oh, you think so? What if they decide to pull a retcon and pretend that they're not even related anymore? And they're messing up Star Wars and Marvel.

Oh, just as a prank? Who pranks her brother with love letters?

Of course it does.

Really? He wasn't? Is Justin just... ??? I don't know. I guess Justin and Alex aren't that close as siblings for them to act more like spouses.

David DeLuise is the dad? Isn't he the son of Dom DeLuise?

Let's hope for the adoption retcon.

More signs from the universe? Well, let's hope that Selena takes inspiration from HIMYM.

You're welcome.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Yes. Like they did with Magneto, Pietro, and Wanda? I know but I have hope X-Men '97, Deadpool 3, F4, Spidey 4, etc. will start a renaissance.

Yes. Exactly

Yep.

Yes. No. I think he's use to her schemes. It's funny you say that because the show compared their relationship to the parents relationship.

Yes. Yes.

Then Justin's kids can say what Ted's kids told him at the end of HIMYM. Plus instead of a blue French horn, it would be the magic carpet.

Yes. Well, they have already turn Justin & Alex into Ted & Robin so to speak.

Thanks.
Old 02-27-2024, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Smallville

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yes, like they did with them.

I'm hopeful about X-Men '97 and Deadpool III. F4 and Spider-Man 4 not so much.

Well, the answer is no one. So there's obviously something going on with Alex.

Oh, he's used to it by now? But didn't he have to get used to it by accepting how weird it is? And which parents?

Yeah, but Ted didn't have to explain to his kids that he and Aunt Robin used to think they were brother and sister.

Oh, okay. This should be interesting to see where it goes.

You're welcome.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Smallville

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yes, like they did with them.

I'm hopeful about X-Men '97 and Deadpool III. F4 and Spider-Man 4 not so much.

Well, the answer is no one. So there's obviously something going on with Alex.

Oh, he's used to it by now? But didn't he have to get used to it by accepting how weird it is? And which parents?

Yeah, but Ted didn't have to explain to his kids that he and Aunt Robin used to think they were brother and sister.

Oh, okay. This should be interesting to see where it goes.

You're welcome.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Well, when they return back as Mutants/Magneto's kids then the retcon can go to Justin & Alex to even things out.

I mean it happened with Scott & Jean's return in DOFP like Tracy died in HIMYM then Jean returned in DOFP.

Ok.

I think Cathy Dollanganger, Cersei from Games of Thrones, Morgana/Morgan le Fay, Cheryl Blossom, etc. would. Indeed.

He's use to her schemes like Batman is use to Catwoman's schemes so to speak.
Their parents.

I know but that weird plot would fit with Wizards. Even the theme song had "Everything is not what it seems." in the lyrics.

Yep.

Thanks.
Old 02-28-2024, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

You think so? This is why all of these family relations are so confusing.

Yeah, but Scott and Jean were returned from the dead because the timeline was altered. But I hope you're right. Tracy dying was always the plan from the beginning, though.

Okay, you just named a lot of my ships. You've obviously been paying attention. I don't know if Cheryl qualifies, though.

She's his Catwoman, then?

Well, too bad they don't have you as a writer. Good point about the lyrics.

You're welcome.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

You think so? This is why all of these family relations are so confusing.

Yeah, but Scott and Jean were returned from the dead because the timeline was altered. But I hope you're right. Tracy dying was always the plan from the beginning, though.

Okay, you just named a lot of my ships. You've obviously been paying attention. I don't know if Cheryl qualifies, though.

She's his Catwoman, then?

Well, too bad they don't have you as a writer. Good point about the lyrics.

You're welcome.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Yes. I know.

I know but the timing of it made it seemed like that way.

Really? Maybe. She definitely qualifies, and it runs in the Blossom family anyway.

You could say that.

Thanks. Of course every time I speak something into existence, it usually comes true one way, or another.

Just look at Selena and HIMYM. Thanks.

Thanks.

High Spirits.
Old 02-29-2024, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finally finished watching Hey Arnold! all the way through for the first time today

It only took me about 2 and a half years to finish 5 seasons

Saw it occasionally on Nickelodeon when it was still on the air but I never really like sat down to watch full episodes as a kid

I was honestly just more familiar with the theme song than the actual show as a kid

Watched an episode last night about Arnold’s missing parents that made me emotional and got me teary eyed towards the end which I wasn’t expecting

Honestly this is the first time I’ve watched a Nickelodeon animated show where that’s happened

I do think this show does have more emotion to it than other Nickelodeon animated shows
Old 02-29-2024, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Toronto Blue Jays vs Phillies via mlb network stream
Old 02-29-2024, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Smallville

Hi, Dave!

Hi, Allison!

Wow, two and a half years?

I'm glad you finally got to finish it.

Wow, really? I think the only Nickelodeon animated TV show I ever watched was Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Yes. I know.

I know but the timing of it made it seemed like that way.

Really? Maybe. She definitely qualifies, and it runs in the Blossom family anyway.

You could say that.

Thanks. Of course every time I speak something into existence, it usually comes true one way, or another.

Just look at Selena and HIMYM. Thanks.

Thanks.

High Spirits.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yep.

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Yeah, okay. Yes, the Blossoms are weird that way. Wouldn't it have been funny of Archie turned out to be a distant relation?

Cool.

You're welcome. Yes, I know. Your track record speaks for itself.

Yep. And you're welcome.

What's High Spirits?
Old 02-29-2024, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup I took a lot of breaks

to watch other things

Thanks

Me too

Yup I haven’t watched another Nickelodeon animated show that has managed to make me emotional/teary eyed like this

Arnold does reunite with his parents in a movie they made after the show ended

Very emotional reunion in that movie

I was thinking when I was finishing my watch that this would be a show I would have a lot of fun watching with you and you probably would enjoy it too
Old 02-29-2024, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yep.

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Yeah, okay. Yes, the Blossoms are weird that way. Wouldn't it have been funny of Archie turned out to be a distant relation?

Cool.

You're welcome. Yes, I know. Your track record speaks for itself.

Yep. And you're welcome.

What's High Spirits?
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Yep.

Yep.

Indeed. That would had made him related to Betty. To be honest I think the show peaked with secret family reveals after Charles, and Grandpa Jones with his shotgun.

Especially Charles which that was like the only time RAS really wanted to keep the twist top secret even though everyone figured out what the twist would be.

Yep.

Thanks. Thanks.

Yep. Thanks.

It's a 80's movie about ghosts with Daryl Hannah, Steve Guttenberg, Beverly D'Angelo, Liam Neeson, Jennifer Tilly, Peter O'Toole, etc.

YouTube.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jesus Christ Superstars 2000 version
Old 03-01-2024, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

NHL Hockey - Philadelphia Flyers vs. Washington Capitals

I saw the original 1973 version, Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Yup I took a lot of breaks

to watch other things

Thanks

Me too

Yup I haven’t watched another Nickelodeon animated show that has managed to make me emotional/teary eyed like this

Arnold does reunite with his parents in a movie they made after the show ended

Very emotional reunion in that movie

I was thinking when I was finishing my watch that this would be a show I would have a lot of fun watching with you and you probably would enjoy it too

Well, at least you finished it.

Yes, I'd probably do the same thing. I would want to catch up on other shows as well.

You're welcome.

You watched Avatar: The Last Airbender too?

Aww, I'm glad it moved you so much. I'm glad it had a happy ending.

Really? I wonder if it's on video on demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Yep.

Yep.

Indeed. That would had made him related to Betty. To be honest I think the show peaked with secret family reveals after Charles, and Grandpa Jones with his shotgun.

Especially Charles which that was like the only time RAS really wanted to keep the twist top secret even though everyone figured out what the twist would be.

Yep.

Thanks. Thanks.

Yep. Thanks.

It's a 80's movie about ghosts with Daryl Hannah, Steve Guttenberg, Beverly D'Angelo, Liam Neeson, Jennifer Tilly, Peter O'Toole, etc.

YouTube.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yeah, that would be too many characters related to each other. Ah, we didn't get enough Grandpa Jones. And did he have a shotgun? I can't remember.

Ugh, Chic and Charles were my least favorite characters. Total psychos.

You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome.

OMG, I remember that movie! I saw it on cable TV back in the 1980s, but only once. I wasn't sure if I remembered the title correctly, which is why I asked you. Yep, Steve Guttenberg is a guy who falls in love with a ghost played by Daryl Hannah. I guess she felt she needed to play a ghost after playing a mermaid.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

mlb guardians/ dodgers and WWE Smackdown with the Rock atm
Old 03-01-2024, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Flyers-Capitals game is tied 2-2.