Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Jenzy-x (View Post)
Heroes got 2.1 Million Viewers last night!
Holy Mac! That's so awesome.

Since I've been downloading, I will admit that when I first started to watch, I was very confused, but I think part of what kept me watching was that as the story goes on, you learn more and more. And not like, in the Lost sense... cause IMO those storylines went on unanswered for far too long. But yeah, it will make more sense.

How aweosme is Hiro? That guy is too cute. If I were walking past him and had heard half the stuff he was on about, I'd have thought he was crazy.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Holy Mac! That's so awesome.

Since I've been downloading, I will admit that when I first started to watch, I was very confused, but I think part of what kept me watching was that as the story goes on, you learn more and more. And not like, in the Lost sense... cause IMO those storylines went on unanswered for far too long. But yeah, it will make more sense.

How aweosme is Hiro? That guy is too cute. If I were walking past him and had heard half the stuff he was on about, I'd have thought he was crazy.
That was my problem with Lost. It bugs me a lot some of the storylines and the way the show is going.

I love Hiro, so cute
Old 01-31-2007, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I didn't like Lost all that much, it just took so long. But yeah, with Heroes it's just because it's starting out that you're confused. In the next few weeks it makes more sense.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah he is cute, and probably the most ethusiastic about his powers
Old 01-31-2007, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's for sure. I'm not sure if I'd sit there at work trying to get the time to stop.

I love Claire's power though. But when she put her hand down the disposal, I had to wince.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Hiro is adorable hehe. I love that guy!

Claire is super sweet. One of my fave characters. This cheerleader rocks ha!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 01-31-2007, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
That's for sure. I'm not sure if I'd sit there at work trying to get the time to stop.

I love Claire's power though. But when she put her hand down the disposal, I had to wince.
Especially with the blood
Old 02-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

I Heroes i think ive seen the first 10 episodes cause i couldn't wait for it to come onto tv haha but i still watched it last night
Old 02-01-2007, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watch the show today and I think it's too weird how the hell, did they get powers?
There's no storyline on that, it's confusing
Old 02-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Glad to see the general concensus is that people liked it!

Everywhere today people were talking about Heroes On the radio, at work, random people in the street! Ok...so maybe the last one wasn't quite true, but then again I didn't pass alot of people on the street today

Kelly, I want to answer that but I can't remember exactly what was revealed in the first ep. But I'll say that how they got their powers gets revealed fairly early on in the season, so if not in the 1st ep, maybe the 2nd or 3rd?
Old 02-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok Bec thanks
Old 02-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I watched it last Wednesday as well but I am very confused.

I still have trouble with all the Characters Names, I know Peter and the Japanse Guy, Hiro..

A strange SL was for me, the one from the mother with her son. I didn't completely understand it, what was going on with her.

Does she have a split personality, her other Ego is bad and killed the guys who were after her, because she didn't have the money she owned them? And why did she "attack" the principal? from the school from her son and why did she drop him off at that other Person's place?

The other thing i didn't quite understood, was why that Taxi driver who drove Peter first and then the Man, who we later got to know was the father of Claire (?), leave his taxi after that man was talking about his dad(?) ?

I winced as well, when claire put her hand down, that was argh, I couldn't watch it..

I wouldn't try to stop the time, I would rather try to put it ahead, so that the day would be finish earlier but how he teleported himself to the ladys toilet, that was hillarious. ^^

Icon by Missy thx
Old 02-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad I'm not the only onw who's confused
Old 02-03-2007, 01:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly- (View Post)
I'm glad I'm not the only onw who's confused

Me too, I honestly thought I'm the only one who doesn't get it until I saw that you're confused as well.

I guess, we just have to sit through and see how we go, maybe after next weeks episode we see clearer and are less confused... (or maybe more )

Icon by Missy thx
Old 02-03-2007, 03:54 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Glad you guys like it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. I'll answer them using the spoiler tag if neccessary.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread