Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Did West never learn secret keeping in grade school? I kinda want to hit some common sense into him, but I fear it might overwhelm his tiny tiny brain. Why not just break out the cape and wear his underwear outside his spandex.
4N6 DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Exactly explosions in the sky
!
They have never confirmed on the show that he is only able to fix electronics right because to me it seemed like when he said he wanted to fix her dreams... he did basically. And then all of a sudden she watches the tv and can do it now? I think Micah fixed her dream.

Carly ♥ Icon: Spike it up
Livejournal * Icon journal
BlondesHaveMoreFun_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Total Fan

^^^ Micah can't give her powers. His power is exclusive to anything electronic. That's why he's so smart......you know all the REALLY smart ones are electronic nerds.

I flove Monica's power hell I watch TV like crazy, I'd love to duplicate what I see, that's so cool.

I'd love to be watching a movie like Step Up or Save the Last Dance and immediately be able to dance like that

Sylar is getting on my nerves.....leave PEOPLE ALONE freak

Bootleg/cheese-o-rama Superman and Lois Lane are making me sick....kill West get him off my screen

Does anyone else think Hayden is like the star of the show. She's in EVERY episode......she's NEVER not in one....last season she was the ONLY person in each one

I think I figured out the killer......it's Mr. Petrilli......notice how ODD it was that his face was turned to the sideeveryone else's face was shown.

And I can't wait to learn more about the "nightmare man" that stuff freaks me out already

Nayden-fan868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Kisses (View Post)
I think she can dupliate things/movements that she sees, like when she was watching the tomato rose show and then later made one at her job.
At first I compared her to the girl in the diner that Hiro liked, but I have a feeling she isnt memory powerful. I thinks he mimicks things. Like a skill. Maybe she'll mimick, or learn what micha can do.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Oh ok. So basically she always had her power but she didnt quite know how to use it. I really think somehow Micah helped fix her power then in some way.

And I totally disagree, Sylar is why I watch the show. Hes my favorite character

Old 10-15-2007, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
Did West never learn secret keeping in grade school? I kinda want to hit some common sense into him, but I fear it might overwhelm his tiny tiny brain. Why not just break out the cape and wear his underwear outside his spandex.
West is driving me crazy, honestly. he's so damn pushy.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:12 PM
Total Fan

um interesting episode. i realized i need either peter or hiro in all the episodes. to not have both threw the show off for me.

i probably should be more interested in maya and her brother, but its stalled. 3 weeks of them running is a bit tired for me. they need to get to ny. the initial excitement i had for their story, has waned a bit.

the same for west and claire. i liked them the first show. i think it's the superman flying. it's a little cheesy for me. i don't need him to whisk her away in every show. it is interesting how nathan's power never felt cheesy.

micah is such a cutie. the cousin, i didn't quite get the power, i looked away for a second. can she see things and then do them? i think her stuff with micah was cute.

i think the my two dads stuff is really cute with matt and mohinder. i totally didn't call who his had was. that was a good surprise.

i always love seeing nathan, so that was good.

definitely something was off without peter and hiro.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

I swear to God, when Maya spilt her guts to "gabrielle", I about pooed in my pants. She should have been smarter than that. Alej wanted to smack her, its obvious. She's too cute though, I can't be mad at her for long
Old 10-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Am I the only one that is not excited to see KB? It's weird that they singled Kristen out on the account of not a lot people watched VM. So, how would they know who she is? If the ratings were any indication.....hmm.

I like West/Claire, but the flying in every episode is getting to be kind of old. And it does seem like Claire will be in every episode.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

but seriously folks...sylar should never use the word "golly" ever again

golly gee willikers batman!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

I have mixed feelings about KB. If she is going to save Peter from that godforesaken storyline though, Im all for her character

I dont like West and he totally turns Nathan power into like a romantic, cheesy power to have and its so not. I honestly think that since there are many Paire fans, its Krings way of trying to make the audience like him because he can fly just like Peter. IMO

Old 10-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions in the sky (View Post)
I like West/Claire, but the flying in every episode is getting to be kind of old. And it does seem like Claire will be in every episode.
Yea I think that West needs to be introduced to the phrase "low profile". I would have thought that if anyone, Claire would be more cautious.

Though, points for West, the quote "I know you can heal, but I don't ever want to see you hurt" was pretty cute
Old 10-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
but seriously folks...sylar should never use the word "golly" ever again

golly gee willikers batman!
what's next? jiminy jillikers!
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Total Fan

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but are we aware of what Mrs. Petrelli's power actually is?? I don't think we know it but am having a debate with a friend and would love to settle it

I thought tonight was great and learning more about all the new characters. I absolutely cannot wait for next weeks show!!
that's where it is.
When we're tangled up,
and can't resist.
When we feel that rush,
that's where it is.
Colleen3284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Total Fan

NO, Micah said "I wish I could fix your dreams for you" he THOUGHT he could fix her but look at his face he looked disappointed.

I think he can feel when he fixes something and he didn't get that feeling. She's always had that power she's just never tapped into it until now because she's getting stronger as a person trying to make more money.

Remember the tomato.....Micah's hug was after that....so he didn't give her anything but a hug

Nayden-fan868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread