Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

I loved that we found out while Maya can kill people, her brother can help her bring them back. Very cool.

Peter went through hell...damn! But, it seems like he's starting to put the pieces back together. And it seems like he has a new woman in his life.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Boo! No Sylar!

Well, if Maya's tears are like poison, then her brother has the ability to kinda "suck" the poison out, I guess. You could see it in his eyes. I guess after a certain time frame it wouldnt be possible, hence the people in the truck..

I wonder if he's around does he control it too? Seems that way...maybe...

Didnt it look that Kensei actually DID die? And then came back to life? Not like Claire, when she was "dead" when the stick was in her head that time. He looked like he DIED...I could be wrong though In any event, I think Kensei is WAY more powerful than Claire...

I hope Claire doesnt go crazy and try to chop her head off to see if it grows back

I loved the Kensei/ Hiro action...

I wasn't too fussy over Peter..and I don't know why. I hope they dont drag this out too long..

Yay! For Mohinder...

Glad the Haitian is back.

Interesting that Issac painted 8 pictures..referring to the 8 of the older generation left? Are they all of their deaths? Who has the rest of the pictures? I wonder what Angelas picture is.....I found this the most interesting bit of the show..

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
BrokenButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Claire/HRG - Dude almost had a heart attack when Claire told him not to get upset. It is quite sad when a stolen car is no big deal. I really do love them though. He's an awesome dad. At least IMHO.

Noah/HRG - Oh man the guy rocks. The Haitian? ZOMG! Yay they're a team again. I loved that last scene. It made me so happy. I was seriously dancing around all giddy... Well my arms were dancing at least. That flung popcorn everywhere... Anywho it is still so awesome to see HRG being a total badass.

Claire - That last scene was nasty but awesome. Stupid West and his spying. But does this mean Claire's half lizard? Cause that's pretty damn cool if she is.

Hiro - Awww. He's too nice. I'd have issues doing the work for someone else and not getting credit, even in the circumstances. Heee I did really enjoy that scene though where he disarmed those guys. Heaven help me, I can't think of the groups name.

Angela Petrelli. Eff off and die please. You almost died, couldn't you of actually done so? Also that was kinda effing freaky yell-thinking for Matt to get out of your head like that.

Nathan... Well this is addressed to Mr. Pasdar... Sweetie I think your awesome, especially when you talk about your kids... But can you please shave? It is awful distracting. Kthnx.

I was hoping Ando would notice Matt, but ah well.

Peter's storyline is a bit more interesting, and he looks better without the emo!bangs.

Please have some Niki and Sylar next week too, please. I am really trying to get into the twins storyline but meh... I am to wrapped up in my older characters.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
breath we drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicofNight07 (View Post)
But does this mean Claire's half lizard?
that made me laugh so hard, i don't know why.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Absolute Fan

I really enjoyed the episode!

Lizards observations ...

- The Haitian was missing his trademark necklace ... looks like he definitely has something to do with Peter ending up in Ireland.

- HRG seemed happy to see The Haitian ... to have them working together again ... all is well with the world.

- Kensei can regenerate like Claire

- Peter regenerating ... Peter phasing ... Peter tking ... Peter using super strength ... Peter nursing Caitlin's injuries (awww) ... I don't think I can take it. Adding those to the shirtlessness and
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

milo was pretty damn fine.

but the episode was awesome. BYtheSEA, you're totally right - I'm guessing the haitian erased peter's memory. Do you think HRG knows that peter is alive?
missd735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:54 PM
New Fan

Maya/Alejandro--I think their powers work in tandem, without him around she kills and without her around alejandro's powers are useless. I'm still unsure exactly what she's doing to kill people but I'm thinking it has to do with sucking their spirits dry. The black eyes and tears are an allusion to the saint guadalupe.

HRG/Mohinder/Haitian-They're all obviously working together...how their plan is going to come to fruitition is prob either going to be the midseason finale or the reg finale.

Claire/Creepo West-Looks like next week Claire finds out that her stalker can fly.

Claire-I really liked how her first thoughts were for others. Thinking she could donate blood to heal people; or where I was going with it is she could essentially remove her own kidney and give it to someone in need.

Kensei- If Kensei heals and cannot die, is he alive in present day under an assumed identity?

Claire/Kensei-I take their powers to be comparable to Wolverine's from X-men (if you're familiar), the only way Wolverine could die was to be decapitated and then the head moved far away from the body; but after seeing Claire's toe fiasco maybe she'd just grow a new one? I guess it depends if her regeneration is dependant on brain function. And she is NOT part lizard, IMO, it was just a good straight forward comparison.

Angela Petrelli- I don't think it was Elle who attacked her. I think most likely its someone we haven't seen yet. I can't remember exactly the number they (Mr. Nakamura & Angela) said but the way they talked about it, it was an older generation of Heroes, who were around at the beginning of the Company. Which would be Nakamura, Petrelli (Mr. and Mrs. seeing as the symbol was used for the law firm and primatech paper), Claude, Linderman...thats 5...what about Simone's dad? There's a chance he's not actually dead, and he's out for revenge?

Sorry I wrote so much, I tried to break it down as best I could. And none of my current co-workers or friends are into Heroes so I had to get my theories out there someway.
MegDuf32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

peter looking hot as always- i hope he gets the box.

so kensei can heal-does that mean he is some distant ancestor of claire? interesting.

the haitian is back yay!! i was so happy too. and ya i have a feeling too that he had something to do with peter and he not remebering anything.

i hope angela reveals what exactly attacked her-but it seems it was invisible wasn't it? so she slept with hiro's dad, who else did she sleep with i wonder.

really want to see those other painting and who the other seven-or is it eight-are.

yep, i think alejandro can suck out the poison maya has, we'll see...

good episode overall, making me want to tune in next week.

Dan/Blair (Gossip Girl)-Jackie/Hyde(That 70's Show)-Harry/Hermione(Harry Potter)-Zutara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)-Henry/Anne (The Tudors)-Spike/Faye (Cowboy Bebop)( And all the more to come.
lostpinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

the person is not Elle.. Elle doesnt have those powers

so far it seems like the person may have the power of "invisibility" or can even "fly"

plus that episode still from the season premiere actually shows the person's face and its a guy..

and i dont know who he is..

elle may be part of the 12 original heroes though..

who are the original heroes that we know of.. i get confused sometimes
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:32 AM
New Fan

From what I recall the 'originals' that we know of are...Angela Petrelli, possibly Daddy Petrelli, Claude, Linderman, Mr. Nakamura, and most likely Simone's dad-Mr. Devareux I think his name was-he had converstations with Angela about Peter-the-bomb.
MegDuf32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Just seen it ... can't from coherent
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
:jay: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am watching Lizards. It's funny, Mohinder is talking french!
Peter is healing... I miss Paire moments.

Halo Paire
Cathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:10 AM
Extreme Fan

after watching this episode, i feel like this could be a good season, it was an improvement from the first episode. it was really gross when claire cut off her toe, what were the odds that would be the exact second that West looks in the window...

anyhow Hiro's story was interesting, though hopefully soon that he will come back to the present. i was hoping that he would come back in the semeri uniform.

the mexican (at least i think they are) story was kind of confusing and boring. i hope that they concitrate more on the original heroes.
and peter.... don't even know what to say.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Total Fan

I got so caught up with Kensei/Hiro plaid!Peter, Haitian&HRG slash and Claire's yucky toe I didnt even realise Niki and Micah still aren't in it.

Bring me my Sylar tho!

Not as good an ep as I'd hoped, but this being Heroes it can never be bad
Old 10-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know what is going on with everyone's memories? Not just Peter, they all seem to have forgotten things.

They were all at Kirby plaza at the end of last season, yet they don't seem to remember each other.

Matt & Nathan didn't remember each other from the plaza, only earlier after Peter was arreseted

Matt & Ando didn't recognize each other

Last week when Nathan & Ando bumped into each other they didn't seem to recognize each other.

Was the Haitian there after everything went down? Did he wipe their memories before he got sick? Did someone else wipe their memories?