Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

prom reunion.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cute interview with Aimee....with a surprise guest!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

i remember that interview. loved eric/kyle popping up.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Funny moment
Old 05-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

The first three are from a Hello Kitty themed Bat Mitzvah. I'd post the the pic of the table decorations but I don't want to permanently blind anyone with the CUTE!!!!!, Aimee does that all by herself.

Aimee will be appearing in Demi Lovato's new music video, she was shooting it for three days.

Awww hell no.....but is it kind of true?

Last edited by Opalcat; 05-05-2013 at 06:56 PM
Old 05-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opalcat (View Post)
oh wow.

i didn't even realize julie was behind eric/tami in screen time. i never thought of it that way. imo, julie didn't always get the best stories. i disliked how they dropped her dancing after season one, what happened to julie's friends? habitat for humanity ended up turning into another story where julie meets a guy. she goes to college and gets involved with a ta.

Old 05-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
oh wow.

i didn't even realize julie was behind eric/tami in screen time. i never thought of it that way. imo, julie didn't always get the best stories. i disliked how they dropped her dancing after season one, what happened to julie's friends? habitat for humanity ended up turning into another story where julie meets a guy. she goes to college and gets involved with a ta.

A kind of way to tell which characters get the most screen time is when their name appears on the credits. Season 1 they did it alphabetically, but every season after that it was Kyle, Connie, Aimee.

Interesting point about the way her stories seemed to focus on her meeting boys and how that played out. As for her friends, she really didn't have that many. There was the infamous Lois who was mad to wallpaper the closet with Tim and who kind of just faded away, which was actually pretty realistic, that kind of thing happens in high school if you try and move to new groups and cliques which Julie did. Then there's Tyra, Matty and maybe Landry. Tim was an acquaintance, as was Devin.

But going from guy to guy is interesting. You start with non one, well maybe her dad, then Matt, "The Swede, Matt, Habitat Guy, Matt but not really, TA, Matt,

Two creepo sleazy typees in TA and Swede and two nice decent guys in Habitat and Matt.

I could totally have bought her getting into a longer relationship with Habitat guy. He was nice and kind and sweet, like Matt but a fair bit more worldly. And it would have been hilarious having him come over and watch football and have him keep pestering Eric with all of these insane questions.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Interesting point about the way her stories seemed to focus on her meeting boys and how that played out. As for her friends, she really didn't have that many. There was the infamous Lois who was mad to wallpaper the closet with Tim and who kind of just faded away, which was actually pretty realistic, that kind of thing happens in high school if you try and move to new groups and cliques which Julie did. Then there's Tyra, Matty and maybe Landry. Tim was an acquaintance, as was Devin.

But going from guy to guy is interesting. You start with non one, well maybe her dad, then Matt, "The Swede, Matt, Habitat Guy, Matt but not really, TA, Matt,

Two creepo sleazy typees in TA and Swede and two nice decent guys in Habitat and Matt.

I could totally have bought her getting into a longer relationship with Habitat guy. He was nice and kind and sweet, like Matt but a fair bit more worldly. And it would have been hilarious having him come over and watch football and have him keep pestering Eric with all of these insane questions.
i kind of liked julie and ryan they had good chemistry.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't mind their scenes either, it was cool seeing her in a different environment.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 05-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

it could have been really interesting if julie did the habitat for humanity. i still don't understand how she ended up going to school in texas, when she was looking at ivy leagues on the east coast.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
it could have been really interesting if julie did the habitat for humanity. i still don't understand how she ended up going to school in texas, when she was looking at ivy leagues on the east coast.
It was mentioned in an offhand way that she had tried Habitat but it hadn't worked out for whatever reason and because of the money that cost the tuition for the east coast schools was too high, which makes sense seeing as Eric and Tami were making quite a bit less with both of them over at East Dillon and Tami getting a demotion job wise.

GIZMO!!!!

Aimee has her own website though there's nothing up on it yet: Aimee Teegarden —

In other news, Aimee''s pilot was picked up by the CW: It's been retitled Star Crossed which isn't a good sign.

Last edited by Opalcat; 05-09-2013 at 07:01 PM
Old 05-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was mentioned in an offhand way that she had tried Habitat but it hadn't worked out for whatever reason and because of the money that cost the tuition for the east coast schools was too high, which makes sense seeing as Eric and Tami were making quite a bit less with both of them over at East Dillon and Tami getting a demotion job wise.
that makes a lot of sense.

Quote:
In other news, Aimee''s pilot was picked up by the CW: It's been retitled Star Crossed which isn't a good sign.
great news!

Old 05-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm happy it got picked up!

Old 05-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

it's great! can't wait to see aimee back on screen.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

It feels like it's been awhile!