Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Derek SPOILERS Thread #14

DEREK SHEPHERD
SPOILERS THREAD #14

Rules:
~ Only Derek related spoilers can be discussed here.
~ Respect each other's opinion about certain spoilers.
~ Follow the basic FF rules

Matt Mitovitch (TvGuide)
  • coming soon!
Ausiello (Entertainment Weekly)
  • coming soon!
Kristin (E!Online)
  • coming soon!

Promo's/Sneak Peeks/Interview Clips

Clips
  • Coming soon!
Interviews
  • Coming soon!

Links
* PREVIOUS THREAD

If you have any spoilers, please post them, or contact the thread starter in order for it to be added. Thank you
Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ausiello:

Question: Got anything on Grey’s Anatomy—particularly Meredith and Derek? —Wala
Ausiello: There’s a new man in Mer’s life, and it’s this guy! (More deets in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on sale today. And just because he’s in her life doesn’t mean he’s, you know, in her. Did I go too far with that one?)
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Chuck,' 'Smallville,' Castle,' 'NCIS,' '90210,' and more! | Ausiello | EW.com
Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Wifey

Was this guy in the sides?

It's really cool! If he's in Mer's life, the means we'll be getting some dramatic sad scenes with her! YAY FOR ELLEN SCENES THAT ARE GOOD!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome
No he wasn't in the sides not that I know of. I think we will be seeing Mer in therapy again not sure how I feel about this I mean I want her and Derek both there not just her alone.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty happpy about it IDK why. I guess I'm just happy that Meredith will have a story line!

But yeah I would rather Derek be there.. but maybe he WILL be there, just not with her... Honestly I think I would be happy with a scene of him in therapy grieving over the lost baby
Old 07-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know Mer would be getting some kind of follow up of course in this SP but I don't want to be all therapy for her both her and Derek should be there I mean isn't Derek traumatized as well. The new EW mag I hope someone scan it for us to see more info.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I'm sure he's traumatized as well But they need to focus on his health first He'll still be in bed during the premiere probably.. so he might not be able to get up and go to therapy with Mer

Awww your icon is beautiful!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

So my guess she won't tell Derek she will be in therapy first and tell later him on maybe
Old 07-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just thinking about that This new guy will probably know about the miscarriage before Derek.

Well.. I guess it's what Meredith thinks is best.. she probably wants him well before she tells him
Old 07-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Secrets From The New Season Of 'Grey's Anatomy'
Quote:
The "Grey's Anatomy" season finale left Seattle Grace Hospital in chaos with two dead -- Dr. Reed Adamson (Nora Zehetner) and Dr. Charles Percy (Robert Baker) -- and several wounded, including Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) and Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey). Will the two survive? ET talks to Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello to get the latest on the new season of the hit ABC doctor drama.

"Everybody is coming back but the two relatively new doctors who were killed off in the finale," Ausiello tells ET. "The main cast will be back. Two actors -- Jesse Williams [Jackson] and Sarah Drew [April] -- who were introduced last season were bumped up to series regulars, so we will be seeing a lot more of them."

Ausiello goes on to say that he believes that some of the cliffhangers will be tied up in the first episode of the new season, but not all of them.

"Hopefully, we will get that moment between Derek and Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) that fans want," Ausiello says. "I imagine she has to tell Derek she miscarried -- unless they are going to pull off some kind of 'Glee' story where they have a fake belly -- which I don't think 'Grey's' is going to do. They have done some crazy things, but I don't think they will do that. I think the trauma for Meredith is getting over almost seeing her husband die right in front of her."

To help the staff of Seattle Grace with their recovery, James Tupper ("Mercy" and "Men in Trees," where he was nicknamed "McTreemy") will be joining the cast for at least three episodes as a trauma counselor.

"When I spoke to Shonda Rhimes, the creator, right after the finale, she said the baby story is not over by a long shot," Ausiello continues. "If anything, Meredith, through this experience, realizes she did want the baby. I don't know how quickly it is going to happen -- maybe by the end of the season -- but I think there is going to be a baby in their future."

Ausiello also predicts that the Cristina (Sandra Oh), Owen (Kevin McKidd), Teddy (Kim Raver) triangle is over, Teddy having given Owen the okay to go after Cristina when she was trapped in the hospital in the finale.

One triangle he predicts will remain in place is Alex, Lexie (Chyler Leigh) and Mark (Eric Dane).

"Shonda Rhimes told me that she is looking at the finale as a game-changing moment to reset the entire staff of Seattle Grace. For her it is like a new beginning," Ausiello says.

"Grey's Anatomy" premieres its new season on Thursday, September 23 at 9 p.m. on ABC.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

^ Nothing new there...

Quote:
Question: Got anything on Grey’s Anatomy—particularly Meredith and Derek? —Wala
Ausiello: There’s a new man in Mer’s life, and it’s this guy! (More deets in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on sale today. And just because he’s in her life doesn’t mean he’s, you know, in her. Did I go too far with that one?)
Great She's gonna have a thing for the trauma councelor isn't she?
Another triangle? Ugh...

And how can people actually be happy about this spoiler?!!! UGH!

------------

No title yet? Any suggestions?
Something about us wanting his family to visit...

Paddy

Old 07-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Great She's gonna have a thing for the trauma councelor isn't she?
Another triangle? Ugh...
No she won't he will be just helping get through what happens you know seeing your husband get shot and having a miscarriage is hard and he will be helping other people as well maybe Derek plus he's only staying for 2 epps geezz.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

^ I read that he's gonna be counceling everyone
I was hoping for only the people who got hurt. It's gonna get boring really quickly...

Then who do you think the guy is? I say it's the councelor. You know Shonda loves her triangles

Paddy

Old 07-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was hoping for only the people who got hurt. It's gonna get boring really quickly...
Everyone got hurt there not physically but emotionally it's exhausting they all need therapy.
Quote:
Then who do you think the guy is? I say it's the councelor. You know Shonda loves her triangles
It is the councelor yeah but it won't anything romantic for Meredith for sure she was gonna die for Derek in the SF was bawling over she might loose him no way she will have feelings for anyone else and yes Shonda love her triangles but not with MerDer anymore that would make the post-it look bad and she can't afford that if this guys stays he will be for Teddy or Cristina.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everyone got hurt there not physically but emotionally it's exhausting they all need therapy.
I meant the people who got shot. Derek, Alex...
The rest can go to a normal therapist, not a trauma counselor...

Maybe Derek is being unavailable, turned to himself and maybe Mer needs some male attention and the counselor guy gives her that

Paddy

Closed Thread   Post New Thread