Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

lol, thanks I actually been a lurker on fanforum since around 2007, I generally read this one, the Greys Anatomy and the Kate Walsh one.

I also tend to come here because its more about PD and Derek vs. A particular ship. I love Addek but I feel the majority of Addek and Merder fans are Addison fans first or Meredith fans first =)
Old 09-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

^ I feel EXACTLY the same way!!
Most fans I know on here are MerDer fans and most of them are Mer fans first. Or Ellen fans first. And I'm neither...
So I try to keep this board as PD and Der related as possible. Because he's really the only one I care about

Paddy

Old 09-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Derek is pretty much the only reason I still watch GA. So techically I watch GA for Derek back story and PP for Addison back story but could care less about their current relationships. I hated Meredith and George since the very first episode and cant say my feelings have changed after 6 seasons.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Ditto. And I think I only liked Mer in S1... After that, nope! I started to dislike her in S3 and then I started to really hate her in S5
Aww, I never hated George, I always loved him! But he was really whiny sometimes in S2 & S3...

It must be so hard for you to watch BOTH shows just for 1 character.
I can barely get through a Grey's episode without dying of boredom and waiting for Der to show up!

I wish Addison would come back to Grey's. She's always been one of my favorite characters! But I can't get myself to watch PrP just for her...

Paddy

Old 09-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I felt bad for TRK and how he was invisible most of season 5 but I never got into George. does that count? When I started watching Greys in 2005 I liked the majority of the characters minus Meredith, George, and later Izzie, but Shonda has found a way for me to dislike most of them now including my all time fav like Bailey and Cristina =(.

As for watching both shows for 2 characters its more like I always keep the TV on ABC on Thursday nights usually in the background while I am chatting with friends online. As for PrP, Shonda is totally ruining Addison for me and its not even about the pairing but how her character is just so different in general. For me its even more apparent when shes back on Greys for crossovers. Thanks to Shonda I also hate Derek as chief now. She totally ruined that story for me =( For me that was sad cuz I was hoping for a Derek centric storyline
Old 09-08-2010, 06:30 AM
New Fan

oh gosh , I m very much delighted to see PD fans here
love u all PD fans
Old 09-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I felt bad for TRK and how he was invisible most of season 5 but I never got into George. does that count?
I guess

Quote:
Thanks to Shonda I also hate Derek as chief now. She totally ruined that story for me =( For me that was sad cuz I was hoping for a Derek centric storyline
I don't really get when people say this.
I mean, he got like 2 mins of screentime... All he did was do paperwork and solve problems if there were any. He did nothing wrong, so I don't get why people don't like Chief Derek.
I get that they hate the storyline, I hated the storyline, but I don't hate Derek as Chief. I just always felt bad for him, he really didn't like the job.
And the storyline was more about Richard than it was about Der... I wish they would have handled it differently...

Paddy

Old 09-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome mashi have fun posting here we all love PD
Old 09-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I had this image that Derek would end up as Chief since season 1 and it was what he wanted but from the moment he became chief in season 6 it was written like he was doomed to fail as chief. For me a lot of it seemed a bit out of character for Derek. I do agree that the Chief storyline was not really about Derek but it was written to sound like Richard was really the only one capable of being Chief. I didnt mean it as I hate Derek being Chief but hated the way the entire plot was executed especially leading to the events in the season finale.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

The whole storyline was just really badly written IMO. We never knew how Derek felt about... We saw him struggling, we saw him disliking the job, but but we never heard him say how he felt about it.
And yes, it did seem like he was doomed to fail from the beginning. His first day as Chief was though, but after that we onmy saw him doing paperwork...

I had always imagined it differently. I always thought Derek would be very loved as Chief, he would solve problems in a more 'modern' way...

But I guess the writers just had to ruin this too

Paddy

Old 02-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I Updated the Guide Page Today
Old 02-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for updating it Lena!!

I totally forgot about it.

Paddy

Old 02-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Eve

That's okay hon
Old 04-05-2011, 11:16 AM
New Fan

Name: Thesi
Favorite TV show: Grey´s Anatomy, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Favorite songs: toooo much...
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo and Chandra Wilson
I love PD cause he´s soooo pretty, kind, down to earth, caring about other people and I could stare into his eyes for hours x)
Old 04-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello Thesi welcome here have fun posting

Quote:
I love PD cause he´s soooo pretty, kind, down to earth, caring about other people and I could stare into his eyes for hours x)
Agree PD is one of the most kind actor in Hollywood he is a real sweetheart

Last edited by Immunity; 04-05-2011 at 12:31 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread