Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

4.08: Forever Young- Eppy Thread (Nov.15, 9:00-10:01 p.m, ET)

Episode 4.08- Forever Young
Airdate: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET)
Writer: Mark Wilding
Director: Rob Corn

ABCThe ER is filled with teenagers after a schoolbus crash, Bailey treats a patient who was her high school crush, Derek goes out on a date with a fellow doctor, and Thatcher enters the ER looking for Meredith

Promo's:

YouTube - Promo Grey's Anatomy 4x08 Forever Young
YouTube - Promo

Sneak Peeks:

YouTube - GREY'S ANATOMY "HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS"
YouTube - GREY'S ANATOMY "LISTEN UP"

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ

Last edited by Bella Cullen; 11-13-2007 at 01:29 AM
Bella Cullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thnx for the new thread Tamika! I can't wait to see the episode!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

New Promo added: YouTube - Promo

And new sneak peeks:

YouTube - GREY'S ANATOMY "HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS"
YouTube - GREY'S ANATOMY "LISTEN UP"

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-13-2007, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Tamika

OMG that's really Sydney!!

Tears of an Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe that it's Sydney Honestly!

the eye thing is just gross.. I can stand any medical case, as long as it doesn't involve eyes and something being stuck in it!

Old 11-15-2007, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

More eye grossness tomorrow, eww, lol

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tears of an Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Total Fan

my show is officially back. another solid episode.

bailey rocked it tonight. her story was funny, but damn that last scene with derek ws soooooooooo poignant. good good good stuff.

mark was his hilarious self. faking the heart attack, had me cracking up. so did the line about hot cheerleader ass. LOL. and telling it to karev made it funnier. i thought two freaks. loved the girls calling him old.

speaking of, again he and derek were too cute. i loved him asking "dad" out for a drink, and mark watching him flirt.

i could't watch pencil boy. that ws nasty, but damn how sad ws the end, and derek not knowing how to tell the friend was touching. i loved the bit with the friend and izzie.

oh izzie. good stuff with george. it's realistic that they can't figure their thing out. i'm ok with that.

loved loved loved george and bailey. theres has become a favorite relationship on the show.

oh merideth. actually a really good scene with lexie. i'm sort of over the dad, so that didn't do much for me. last scene with derek was cute for what it was. i had to laugh that she still thought everything derek was doing was about her.

oh sydney/cindy whatever her name is and derek were friggin hilarious. i loved her letting him down at the end.

i like hte new girl. i have to say. i will give that a shot while the figure mer/der out. she's cute, and has a little sass.

i think that ws it. karev was HOT!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Meredith please run away from derek as soon as possible, you dont need to keep with him. It really makes me sad that they've made me dislike him in like less than 3 episodes.

Althought i did like the bench scene! it reminded me why i love them, no one can do a scene like than other than EP and PD, lol

they really shouldn't have gotten a girl that like looks 10 years older than him and possible could have been a sister for him, but ehh this show is losing its touch this season i think personally.

WTH was lexie going off at mer when she didn't give her ALL the information she needed????

I think i only like mer, alex and cristina now, where as in like s1 i like nearly all of them....blah, this show is painful for me now. I dont like feeling bad every week like this.

Jamie and Claire Fraser

Last edited by Bella Cullen; 11-16-2007 at 12:48 AM
Old 11-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

From Marc Berman:
Quote:
At 9 p.m., CBS’ CSI netted an above average 21.29 million viewers (#1 for the evening) and a second-place 6.4/15 among adults 18-49. First in the demo was Grey’s Anatomy on ABC (#1 for the evening: 8.1/19), with a second place-finish in total viewers (19.28 million).
Old 11-16-2007, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to watch it now

Good to read all of your thoughts and good ratings! I'm glad they're going up again

Old 11-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Total Fan

Karen, I look forward to your thoughts. Ithink you will enjoy it. Glad to see such strong ratings.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooohh... I love it! I love it!

Derek and Sydney is just hilarious They were funny and much more amusing then I thought when I first found out it was Sydney.

Derek and Mark.. Just a treat! I just love how they're hanging out like real friends and getting a drink together at Joe's and I love how he came to the table in the first scene when Derek grabbed a drink with Sydney and thought Derek had difficulties at choosing the right woman I loved the 'Hey dad' comment by Derek. That's the 2nd 'Daddy' reference to Mark. A hint?
Loved that moment btw when mark was all cocky and those two girls said that they looked like that one girl's dad!

I love Bailey! Great storyline, very interesting to watch and that final scene just made me teary! Done very well by Chandra Wilson and I was glad that Derek was there to support Bailey in that moment! I'm happy we got a new Bailey/Derek scene!

I like Thatcher. Despite the slapping and what not, I find him very interesting. Meredith has interesting parents, they have both always intrigued me. I kind of sided with Lexie when Meredith said that she needed to keep an eye on her father. Because when Lexie made all those points and nailed everything down, you could see that Meredith didn't see the big picture yes and just a small moment.

I agree with Brie, Alex is hot!

Izzie/George. I'm actually starting to find their relationship interesting especially since Izzie has no best friend to turn to anymore, at least not in the way she did before. Before she started this relationship with George.

Callie is fun to watch. Though I don't know what else to say. Saying that she's fun to watch is already 1 big thing when it comes to her.. Since I'm on the fence about her most of the time, so it's an upgrade of some sorts

It was definitely high school all over again this episode! Shonda likes to remind people I think of the fact that Seattle Grace Hospital is just like one,

Go Hahn for paging Cristina! I liked that!

as for Meredith/Derek. I liked the moment on the bench. It was sweet to watch

as for Derek/Rose. I'm intrigued. So far they're fun to watch and I'll see where the writers will take that before having a real opinion about these two.

Episode stills for this episode:

Old 11-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Total Fan

ha, i knew you'd love it. i swear i was like chandra can submit that last scene for award season. sooooooo good, and him saying he would have been honored to go with her. i LOVE LOVE LOVE how she always has to talk about his hair product. it makes me laugh every time. lol.

you know, what i like about george and izzie is they didn't have them throw in the towel. they are still in love, but have no idea what to do next, and for me that is the intriguing part. i think they both want more than anything ot figure out a way to make it work, which of course makes me want them even more.

glad you were intrigued with rose. i was too. and i like that she wasn't all about how hot he was. i like her. but i agree, it's wayyyyy too soon to have any real feeling on her with derek.

i forgot to add, i always like the chief/mer stuff. so many relationships i like on that show.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i swear i was like chandra can submit that last scene for award season.
Without a doubt. It was a lot better then last week's scene where she broke down in teara IMO

Quote:
and him saying he would have been honored to go with her. i LOVE LOVE LOVE how she always has to talk about his hair product. it makes me laugh every time. lol.
That was awesome yes

Quote:
you know, what i like about george and izzie is they didn't have them throw in the towel. they are still in love, but have no idea what to do next, and for me that is the intriguing part. i think they both want more than anything ot figure out a way to make it work, which of course makes me want them even more.
I think that may have people like them more. It makes me like them more at least. They're not all happy and good.. I'm glad that the writers acknowledge that being best friends, very close ones, and now lovers is a real change.. and one they have to get through together. But its interesting to watch how they overcome that change when nothing or noone is stopping them anymore.

Quote:
glad you were intrigued with rose. i was too. and i like that she wasn't all about how hot he was. i like her. but i agree, it's wayyyyy too soon to have any real feeling on her with derek.
She wasn't about the 'hot' factor, she was more about the fact that she spoke up and i think that's what intrigued Derek and made him notice her, or acknowledge her. But a real opinion is hard because we haven't seen that much of her, or them, yet.

I forgot to comment on meredith/chief too.. but I did like that yes! Especially after watching 3.14 earlier this evening

Reply   Post New Thread