Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

WM Picture Thread #2: We love to stare at pictures of The Pretty!

New thread!!

start posting more pics
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 12-04-2006, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

New thread, didn't even realize it
Old 12-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

New thread!
Old 12-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread love! Shame I have no pics to christen the place with. The sentiment's appreciated.

From the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_tvlover (View Post)
I have to say his broody pics are so hot...but I just love his smile pics because they are rare in pb..
Heh, PB's really boxing him in as this stoic, serious man. I think it would freak people out if he did a comedy or something that showed him grinning every so often, now that people recognise him from his PB role.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie (View Post)

Heh, PB's really boxing him in as this stoic, serious man. I think it would freak people out if he did a comedy or something that showed him grinning every so often, now that people recognise him from his PB role.
True But I would love to see him in a comedy..there would be so many smily caps!
Old 12-05-2006, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

This is perhaps a bit OT, but I really like the fact that he's tall. The only thing I've thought about is that he doesn't seem that tall on PB, if I ever saw him in person I'd probably be shocked to see how tall he is. Has anyone seen him in public/up close? This is just something I've thought about
Old 12-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That would be odd with how I'm like most are use to him as serious Michael
Old 12-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Banned

I love the serious Wentworth...
Old 12-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressanloch (View Post)
I love the serious Wentworth...
Same here

I just think that this could be consider OT Could be wrong here too
Old 12-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Banned

^ No p you are not wrong.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_tvlover (View Post)
True But I would love to see him in a comedy..there would be so many smily caps!
Oh yeah, totally! I can just imagine seeing everyone with icons capped from precious smily Went pics, as they're usually so rare to come by [him smiling for work productions as part of the character stories.. .]

Quote:
Originally Posted by life_style (View Post)
The only thing I've thought about is that he doesn't seem that tall on PB, if I ever saw him in person I'd probably be shocked to see how tall he is. Has anyone seen him in public/up close?
I guess he doesn't seem so tall on PB because they're all so tall. I remember those pics from that FF girl who'd met him in France, he seemed tall but that could have been because she was short [or seemed short compared to him]. It's definitely a fab trait, whoever gets to look up into those eyes is a damn lucky lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
That would be odd with how I'm like most are use to him as serious Michael
Oh yeah! But it'd definitely be cool to see. I remember reading something about him going about choosing roles like Jodie Foster [she goes for roles written for men] - picking roles that aren't typically for him, ya know..going against stereotypes placed on him because of his looks. Since he's built up this reputation for being his sophisticated, intelligent guy, going against the grain and doing a comedy might be interesting! He's done if before [via Popular], I wonder if he'd go for it, doing something like a comedy even though most people have made their minds up about him and what kind of actor he is/should be.

[And btw the stuff yall are discussing isn't OT..it's about Wenty and thoughts/opinions derived from his looks. Carry on if you like! ]
Old 12-06-2006, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah! But it'd definitely be cool to see. I remember reading something about him going about choosing roles like Jodie Foster [she goes for roles written for men] - picking roles that aren't typically for him, ya know..going against stereotypes placed on him because of his looks. Since he's built up this reputation for being his sophisticated, intelligent guy, going against the grain and doing a comedy might be interesting! He's done if before [via Popular], I wonder if he'd go for it, doing something like a comedy even though most people have made their minds up about him and what kind of actor he is/should be.
I so agree! Went is a serious avctor..he surely doesn't want to go for the stereotyped hot guys role...He was so hilarious in Popular..and so serious/vulnerable in PB...he can do anything seriously..and I would love him all the more if he risked and went for a comedy! And yeah...the smily Went caps icon would be everywhere!
Old 12-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

[And btw the stuff yall are discussing isn't OT..it's about Wenty and thoughts/opinions derived from his looks. Carry on if you like! ]
That's cool of how he does that with going for roles that would typically be for someone else and that more to do with what he would be typically protrayed to do. I do know that he did Popular and I've seen a scene from YT with it being hilarious. I found that Popular is on Family up here in Canada at night or one of the nights, but I'm never home at night with work. I wouldn't mind watching because of Chris too. I think that he should do a bit of everything

[Was not sure and thanxs for telling me]

Last edited by crash landing; 12-06-2006 at 07:35 AM
Old 12-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for "answering" my question, Evie You're probably totally right

I do love broody Wentworth, but I also like his smile. But it would be kind of odd to see him constantly smiling
Old 12-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by life_style (View Post)
Thanks for "answering" my question, Evie You're probably totally right

I do love broody Wentworth, but I also like his smile. But it would be kind of odd to see him constantly smiling
Odd? I just love when he laughs..but yeah maybe always smiling is the same as always brooding..a bith of both would be bliss!