Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Banned

What Is Your Wentasy?

Ok , Im going out on a limb here.Yet I know I am among friends here. I am obessed with the thought of Went being a VAMPIRE . Yes Our boy being a blood sucking cloak wearing Dark, Mysterious neck sucking ...Whoaaaa Its gettin hot in here . Went could pull off being a vampire off in a nano second..
He has got the eyes and the scowl. Not to mention the voice..
What is your Wentasy ? Details Please ..
Old 09-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have any, actually. But I really like yours! I might take it over

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 09-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

hm I never realy though of one but hmm...let's see....
maybe to see him as spiderman. I like spiderman so, that'd be cool if he was him a little bit...climbing the walls and kissing me while he's upside down lol.
but! that's just a wentasy... damn it
Old 09-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

err when i saw this thread i thought it was went fantasy..
Old 09-24-2006, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So we're supposed to post our Went related fantasies? [Rather than a what kind of role would you like to see Went in?, with that vampire example]

I don't really have one, he embodies everything I love in a man, so mine is quite lame..It's just to have him or someone like him. Not too much to ask, I think.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:20 AM
Banned

Yes Evie. Your Wenty fantasy.. or most desired role . Mine just happened to both. I think about Went being a vampire...Than I wish he could play one in a feature film..lol
Like a cowboy seems to be another good idea to me anyway.. yummy
Old 09-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just want to meet him. Bahaha.

He'd be friggin' sweet at a vampire role. Dang, he could play ANY role. I loveee Wentworth!! *huggles him*
Old 09-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressanloch (View Post)
Yes Evie. Your Wenty fantasy.. or most desired role.
Oh okay, well apart from wanting him [fantasy ] my fantasy role would be him playing an 1930s character where he swindles the crooks & gets the ladies. Kind of like James Bond but classier.

Cowboy would be interesting. I could dig him in fitted jeans & with a slight twang.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Banned

Fittted Jeans ... Oh yeah and chaps !! Howdy Maam... gulp

Evie I would have put my pay check on the fact that you would have said NFL FootBall player. Never mind James Bond ..You Rock !! You are so Wentifiul...lol

Last edited by Pressanloch; 09-24-2006 at 11:22 PM
Old 09-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I should probably not share my Wentasy's, cause they're not exactly PG-13. Well at least not most of them.

The daydreams (besides the R-rated ones) I have are the usual, obsessed and totally embarrassing ones of me marrying him and having his kids

Last edited by life_style; 03-13-2007 at 05:56 AM
Old 09-25-2006, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressanloch (View Post)
Fittted Jeans ... Oh yeah and chaps !! Howdy Maam... gulp

Evie I would have put my pay check on the fact that you would have said NFL FootBall player. Never mind James Bond ..You Rock !! You are so Wentifiul...lol
He does have that deep manly voice, I could definitely see him pulling that aspect of a cowboy character off with ease. Or kind of like how Heath's character mumbles all the way through on BBM, Wenty could do that.

Really? What gave you that idea? I'm not a football fan at all, and Went looks like he's too delicate to run around like a man's man. But who knows, maybe he's be an awesome football player, I'd watch a sport-esque movie if Went was in one. [Oh the things I do for him... ] Oh & thank you, you are too mdear!

Alex, you're not alone friend, I'm sure everyone here has their own little R-rated Wentasy's. It's a shame this place monitors such activity. Well maybe not, because Went would probably run in the opposite direction if we were able to post whatever we liked and he somehow stumbled upon our little abode..
Old 03-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

I would love to see Went play a vampire!....so sexy!..lol He can bite my neck anytime!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie (View Post)
So we're supposed to post our Went related fantasies? [Rather than a what kind of role would you like to see Went in?, with that vampire example]

I don't really have one, he embodies everything I love in a man, so mine is quite lame..It's just to have him or someone like him. Not too much to ask, I think.
haha exactly! I cant really say what kind of fantasy i would like to see him in! haha.. he is just sooo perfect.. just to talk to!! lol

I would want to go get some starbucks and just TALK to went!! that would have to be my fantasy!! lame i know... but... that would just be soo beyond anything sexual.. that normal fantasys entale...
Old 03-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

i love the idea of him being a vampire! he has that voice to go with it

Ooooh and cowboy!!! me likey
Old 03-13-2007, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Lately I've been having this fantasy of him reading a book to me. I think that would be really hot