Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2006, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Wentworth Miller board is now a permanent addition to Fan Forum!

Okay, so that's not the most attractive Wentworth picture around, but his face perfectly conveys the emotion I'm lookin' for & let's face it, that's the goofiest you're ever going to see him. Take it while you can.

I just wanted to say thank you guys, for making this board such a wonderful board to post at. Yall are so friendly, and I just love posting with you on the many varied topics here.

I'd like to thank God and my fans because You guys make it what it is, so thanks for all your hard work and hilarious fangirling. It sure makes for an interesting posting experience every time.

Here's last weeks official count.
Wentworth Miller: 18,557 - 19,334 (777)

It might not seem like much, but that's a great accomplishment in itself! Seeing as this is a post-count related thread, look at us compared to the other guys on in this section! Sure we're can't compete with the frontrunners just yet, but we're doing pretty damn good for ourselves. We've posted so much since the board was created, it's commendable indeed.

I know we've been gunning for 1000 posts per week, but that's by no means a failure. We sent through 777 messages in one week. I've said it since the beginning..shoot, if it's over 100 I'm happy. So that makes me 7.77x happier than I should be.

We can turn this into a joint celebration when we hit 20, 000 posts which, all going well, should be in the next week or so.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

I can only agree to what was said above. Ever since the beginning I think we all had a great time.

I want to thank all the regular posters for posting regularly and being good people to talk to, but also the newbies and the people that only come here once or twice for showing us that we're not alone (and also because someday they might become regulars ^^)!

Due to the software problems and school starting again, work getting tougher (summer's over!) I think the postcounts are lower than at the beginning where we were over 2,500. But still 777 is a great number (and over 100 posts, of course) and as we always say:
Quality goes over quantity!

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 09-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

This is awesome! Love the art, Evie

Even though I'm just a normal poster here, I also agree with everything that has been said. This board has a friendly atmosphere, which is of course awesome. I really enjoy posting on this board because of the friendly people, the interesting discussions and also all of the hilarious stuff you're saying So thanks to everyone for contributing, and making this board such an interesting place

777 posts is definitely not bad, at all. As long as we're over 100 posts, everything's good. And like you've said, quality over quantity
Old 09-18-2006, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

love the art Evie!

And yay for becoming a permanent part of FanForum!!! Wentworth always deserved his own board, he got it, and now it's here to stay!!!
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 09-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay Time to break out the Wentworth cake and party hats

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
Old 09-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Banned

I agree Jayne: Lets have a Wentiful Party of Celebration All !!!

And Lets Sing.. That Cat is High yeah
Looka that look in his Eye
Oh, Me oh my .That Cat is higher than a kite.
Oh boy Oh Boy he's high Oh I
Said looka that looka that look in his eye
Man I wouldnt Lie to you
The Cat is Higher than the Sky YouTube - Wentworth Miller Fan vid - Went is singing!

Last edited by Pressanloch; 09-19-2006 at 01:01 AM
Old 09-20-2006, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Let's party Where's the chocolate-covered Wentworth?
Old 03-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I want a chocolate covered Wentworth...lol

What's the weekly count seem to be at?