Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-30-2012, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

So true Carmen Trouble followed them.

Some of them have surgery though to look younger. I don't think he has because he is awesome like that
Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

He is too perfect for surgery, far too perfect I actually like that in some pictures, you can see a bit of grey hair. Which is weird because I normally don't like that. Went is just special
Old 11-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Side (View Post)
He is too perfect for surgery, far too perfect I actually like that in some pictures, you can see a bit of grey hair. Which is weird because I normally don't like that. Went is just special
He has some gray hair? I feel like he is still too young for that.

HE is one special guy that is for sure.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

He does have a few when his hair is a bit longer, but for the life of me I can't find a picture of it, I swore I have seen it. He keeps his head pretty close to shaved most of the time so it isn't very noticeable. It isn't all gray by any means
Old 12-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Like in this one? I think I can see some gray hair.

Seeing him with long hair freaks me out! I'm so used to seeing it shaved down all the time.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

That is probably my least favorite picture of him I think I see a couple grey hairs, but not that many. Not sure why he grew his hair that long, he looks so much better shaved. I think it was for a role or something. Not sure what role it was though. Nice seeing him smile though
Old 12-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

How come you don't like it?

Maybe for The Loft role? Not sure when that picture was taken. I like his hair shaved down best. It just looks better in my opinion.

Soo I should have watched the episode of Ghost Whisperer before Prison Break. It reminded me too much of the finales and of course I cried But anyways the beginning of the episode with him was sooo creepy. I was scared. But he played the role good.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I think it is his hair That throws me off as he usually just has it shaved I am a creature of habit

I think that picture was taken shortly after PB wrapped, I know it wasn't for Loft, his hair is short in that, crap, it is bugging me I don't remember what it was for Wish Michi was around, she would remember.

Ah his Ghost Whisperer episode, that was the first thing I ever saw him in He looked so great as a solder. Aw, sorry it made you cry again, can see the similarities in the finale and that episode I am glad you watched it Have you seen that show before?
Old 12-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOL he looks so different when he actually has hair.

I cried so much in the GW episode.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

He is seriously almost unrecognizable

I should rewatch that episode soon, was such a good one. Been a while since I have seen it.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

He defiantly is unrecognizable when his hair is long. Maybe thats how he is hiding from cameras at the moment?

I looked on a fansite and your right Carmen. Those candids were taken April 15 2010. Looks like it was just for a walk.

I agree he fits a solider very well. He should play another solider role. I saw one very similar thing. Went's character's son was named Michael and Sara named their son that It more made me think that if Melinda was in Prison Break she could do the same thing to Michael's son and Sara before his spirit moved on. I used to watch it randomly on a tv channel because it was good. Forgot why I stopped
Old 12-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I was thinking the same thing Lindsey Maybe he has crazy long hair now and that is how he hides so good

I wonder if maybe he was just growing it out because he could with PB over and he didn't have another role lined up. Guys can get lazy like that

Quote:
I agree he fits a solider very well. He should play another solider role. I saw one very similar thing. Went's character's son was named Michael and Sara named their son that It more made me think that if Melinda was in Prison Break she could do the same thing to Michael's son and Sara before his spirit moved on. I used to watch it randomly on a tv channel because it was good. Forgot why I stopped
That would be amazing if he played another soldier And not be a ghost one this time Aw I didn't think of that connection before Probably because I saw the Ghost Whisperer role earlier then PB and haven't watched it since so didn't make that connection. Sad if you think about it
Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw now Im picturing Sara when he says "My wife, i see my wife"
Old 12-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Oh he is clever! He probably knows we would never recognize him.

That is probably why. I've seen it before with celebs who can't change their hair. But after a role is done they do. It was probably freeing for a little bit to grow it out.

Yes not a ghost one would be best. I think he would play a great solider. He has the build for it. That is what I should have done. If you watched it now Carmen you would see it.

I thought the same Mel
Old 12-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Went is smart like that If he is home writing most of the time might as well have longer hair. At least it is shorter in Loft, glad for that.

He totally does have the build for a soldier, and the stamina for it. Hell just look what he went through playing Michael, a soldier would be a walk in the park compared to that.

I will for sure have to watch Ghost Whisperer, after I rewatch PB of course