Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
Ok I'm being completely shallow here, but why the heck does Michael have on corduroy pants in the middle of the desert? That always bugged me when watching this episode.

Sara - You go girl!! Love taking her life into her own hands and rescuing herself.
I always wondered that too Some of their wardrobe choices didn't make sense.

I LOVE that Sara made it out of there. Thank god. Hate that she hurt herself jumping into that car but she did what she had to do.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about the wardrobe choices!

loved seeing Kellerman in pain!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 09-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Aldo Burrows just seem kind of useless to me. He abandoned Michael and Linc when they were kids, and even when he came to help. He really didn't help much at all.

The burned iron print on Kellerman's chest. He so deserved it.

C-note's little girl is so cute.

Experience the Legacy
Old 09-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never liked their father...he just wasn't a good one at all! Michael and Lincoln were better off alone
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I guess they had to wear what they could find.

C note reading to his daughter is kind of sweet.

Yeah Sara was such a bad ass for hitting him with that iron. He deserved it.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

C-Note did have a few good moments......but its sad that his daughter had to go through everything but she didn't even know what was going on
Old 09-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I was never a big fan of their Dad either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
C-Note did have a few good moments......but its sad that his daughter had to go through everything but she didn't even know what was going on
Yeah she was so young. She deserved better.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah - Though C-note was annoying I could understand why he was the way he was. However, I don't understand what his long term plan was with his family. Surely he didn't think they could be "camping" across the country forever?

The scene where Aldo got shot was weird, since they showed the bullets hitting at his feet, but when he got in the car he'd been shot in the stomach.

Experience the Legacy
Old 09-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never liked C-Note...I know he loved his family...but he never thought about the next day...or the day after! he had no plan...he was just dragging them along
Old 09-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Cassie should've snatched that presciption out of the pharmicist's hand and ran.

I wasn't a big fan of C-note either, but I could understand him. He wasn't much different that Sucre, only he didn't have connections outside the country.

Poor Michael. God Wentworth is so dam beautiful in this episode. The camera just loves him. Okay shallowness over for now....

Experience the Legacy
Old 09-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah he didn't think ahead. He just dreamed. especially with his daughter being sick., he should have been more responsible.

As much as I didn't like his Dad, it is sad seeing Michael in the back seat with his Dad like that

It was really weird how he got shot like that I thought it was just his feet at first too, the bullets must have been going faster then we thought.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

of course she could have...but i don't think it crossed her mind even though she did need the medication

their dad was a jerk...but i felt bad for Michael and Lincoln
Old 09-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah she didn't really think about stuff either, she had that in common with C Note.

Yeah MIichael and Linc had enough going for them. They didn't need their Dad dying on top of everything else.

She should have ran when she had the chance. I mean she is going to get in trouble for C Note being a idiot.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

of course they arrest his wife...and C-Note is sitting right there! he deserved jail again...not her!
Old 09-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Well I think he handled the situation the only way he could. If he'd given himself up, they would've taken them both to jail and their daughter would've been in state custody. Still this situation is all his doing. He should've thought things out a little better.

Sara is so badass. Love her sewing up her wound. Such a smart woman.

Experience the Legacy