Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2009, 09:53 AM
New Fan

Prison Break Episode Discussion/Spoiler Thread ~ 4x23/4x24 "The Old Ball and Chain" & "Free"

I had this sent to me today:-

More on Prison Break: The Final Break
by Nikki Katz on April 28th, 2009
Prison Break: The Final Break
Spoilers

The Man gives up more information on Prison Break: The Final Break.

In the extra 2 hrs you will see michael and sara get married and then sara will go to prison. The gang will attempt to break her out and michael may try to sacrifice himself to get sara out. I am not going to give you the very end because i think you should watch the show since you have invested so much time into it.

Source

Also got sent this:-
Still can’t get enough of Michael Scofield and gang breaking people out of jails in Prison Break? Well, coming July 21, 2009 in a straight to DVD (and Blu-ray) release is Prison Break: The Final Break.

Synopsis:
The federal government can’t touch Michael Scofield, so they’re going after the woman he loves. When Sara is arrested for murder, only Michael can rescue her — and their unborn child — from an impenetrable women’s prison. With a price on Sara’s head and time running out, Michael must rely on his deadliest enemies to help attempt the most daring breakout ever. Combining white-knuckle intensity with jaw-dropping action and suspense, this is Prison Break like it’s never been seen before. Don’t miss a chance to make The Final Break!

Blu-ray Disc Features:
PRISON BREAK: THE FINAL BREAK BD is presented in widescreen format (1.78:1 aspect ratio)
with English 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio with English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Cantonese,
Korean, Mandarin and Thai subtitles. The BD also includes a copy on DVD. Bonus features include:
• Deleted Scenes

Single-Disc DVD Features:
PRISON BREAK: THE FINAL BREAK is presented in widescreen format (1.78:1 aspect ratio) in
English 5.1 Dolby Surround with English, French and Spanish subtitles. Bonus features include:• Deleted Scenes

Last edited by Strega21; 05-23-2009 at 01:01 PM
Old 05-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Prison Break Episode Discussion/Spoiler Thread ~ 4x23/4x24 "The Old Ball and Chain" & "Free"

Since this week all the lucky people who live in England can watch the two episodes I decided to open a thread to discuss the episodes when they were aired and in the meantime talk and discuss about the Spoilers. Or what you think will happen.

STOP READING!!
If you don't wanna get spoiled before the episodes are aired

For the rest Have fun!!

Last edited by Strega21; 05-29-2009 at 07:06 AM
Old 05-26-2009, 01:39 PM
New Fan

I've actually watched it today!! I enjoyed it. Not going to say anymore - don't want to spoil it for anyone.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I shouldn'T have watched it
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I shouldn'T have watched it
Says the person who told me after the beach scene that I should stop the clip
Old 05-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I was too anxious. But I regret it- Oh my god
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jess- (View Post)
I was too anxious. But I regret it- Oh my god
OMG

You regret it

I'm speechless. Then it must have been really horrible
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You have no idea...
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes I have but I'm not in the condition to say something
Old 05-28-2009, 07:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

I watched this last night and i don't know what to say???????
In a way it was good and very on the the edge of your seat and i enjoyed it but on the other hand i hated it. It was not the ending which i wanted. I think the ending we got at the end of 22 was much better cause we could have come to are own conclusion what happened before he died. In my mind it was nice to think he saw his baby being born was a great father and that he and Sara had a couple of really happy years before he dies. This was just so soon, they only had one week to be happy together. It was to drastic for my liken ok it was romantic but to sudden and not the ending i had thought of in my head. Even though my ending was far more boring it would'nt of upset me so much and kept me awake all night.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:37 AM
New Fan

J Dee I feel very much like you about it. Definately not the ending I would have had by choice!!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Okay I'm still shocked but I found my voice again

I'm really really mad at Fox and the writers.

I don't get it.. he died in 2x22 (I'm still not over it but I can live with that) but why weren't they able to give us only one episode of happiness

All those stupid break-out and prison storyline. I really hated it.

I would have loved to see a happy Michael and Sara (and not only for 5 minutes). I think in the last 4 years we had enough drama.

So seeing Michael and Sara being happy wouldn't really haven't been to much
Old 05-29-2009, 02:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with you Michi, its so unfair that after all they went through together, never being able to be happy without someone after them and always running and looking over their shoulder, that they never got the happy ending they deserved. And the way he died too, to save her, so tragic and yet in a way beautiful at the same time, that he loved his wife and unborn child enough to die so they could be free.

One thing I can't help but think is how they managed to get Michael's body down to South America to bury him at the beach? I think perhaps the double cross Alex did against the FBI made it possible for him to have his badge back with it being unknown he'd helped Sarah escape, and then perhaps he got Michael's body released to him (since of course Linc and Sarah couldn't come forward to do this) and then he organised for him to be sent to his family for a burial? That's just my theory lol!

But still, such a sad ending.....................I wish they could have had the rest of their lives together damn you Fox!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
One thing I can't help but think is how they managed to get Michael's body down to South America to bury him at the beach?
I'm not sure if they really got his body out of the prison.

I think the grave and the beach have more symbolic character than really being the last resting place for Michael .

But that's only my opinion
Old 05-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strega21 (View Post)
I'm not sure if they really got his body out of the prison.

I think the grave and the beach have more symbolic character than really being the last resting place for Michael .

But that's only my opinion
How sad it would be if that was the case..................I'd like to think his last resting place is close to the ones he loved most