Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Prison Break Episode Discussion 4x19 "S.O.B" (Airing May 1st at 8pm)

Prison Break 4x19 "S.O.B." Episode Discussion

Episode Summary:
Quote:
Michael arranges to meet Christina. It isn't an easy reunion to begin with, then she says something surprising about Lincoln. Meanwhile, Pad Man arrives in Miami with a nonnegotiable demand for his new operatives; Linc races to abort Christina's plan; and T-Bag must prove his trustworthiness to the Company.

Have fun discussing the episode!!

Visit Wentworth Miller's & Ian Somerhalder's & LOTS & White Collar Board
& Support Prison Break
Old 05-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Well that was a shock! The brothers are...well no brothers. Can't say that I did say that cominng. But it would explain Christinas actions in the past episodes, how she didn't care about Linc, and even gave to okay to kill him.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

I was very surprised about that too. Ok, I actually talked in the last thread about the feeling I have of Christina treating the guys differently and that maybe they're from two different fathers or something and that Linc maybe remembers her of someone she doesn't want to remember, but I didn't expect Linc to not be her son at all.

I really loved that episode. I was really shocked. I never expected Christina to set up Linc. Guess it all came full circle.

As for the pregnancy, I really hope Sara is gonna tell Michael soon. I was always afraid, that Christina is spilling the beans and I don't think she would hesitate to use it against them, even though the baby seemed to have saved Sara's life.

I was sitting here saying OMG OMG over and over.

& Support Prison Break
Old 05-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well that was a shock! The brothers are...well no brothers. Can't say that I did say that cominng.
It was really a shock even if I'm not sure if it's really true

I think I don't really trust Christina What a big surprise

But we will see and no matter what.. maybe they are no blood-related who cares.

I think they are "more" brother and brother to eachother than maybe other ones are. Who would do something like Michael did for his own brother or sister??

I wouldn't (at least I think so)

But what really hurt me wasn't the fact that they are no blood-related. It was Michaels reaction. He was so hurt and it killed me

I cried with him (How pathetic)

It was horrible My poor Michael I wanted to hug him and tell him that the world is mean and that everything is gonna to be okay.

Quote:
I never expected Christina to set up Linc. Guess it all came full circle
That was really horrible. She has Scylla

What else does she wants

I loved T-Bag in those episode

I think his reaction when the guys turned against him (even if their reactions were comprehensible) and first he wanted to come with them.. was in some crazy ways cute

And when the General said the thing with Linc and the bullet. I liked that his reaction wasn't like "Oh of course. I do everything you want". He didn't said a word so I think that means something (at least I hope).

And now back to Christina. I really didn't liked that she "saw" that Sara is pregnant. I found it stupid. Of course women have those kind of special sense and I know that it is possible but Christina isn't the normal kind of woman so I didn't liked the storyline.

I really wonder what they will make in the last three episodes.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:

Ihave a feeling that it is true, because I like I said it explains a lot.

Quote:
And now back to Christina. I really didn't liked that she "saw" that Sara is pregnant. I found it stupid. Of course women have those kind of special sense and I know that it is possible but Christina isn't the normal kind of woman so I didn't liked the storyline.
Somehow I have the feeling you not a fan of almost every storyline with Sara involved.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

No it's not about Sara

It's only about Christina.

She isn't the lovely normal mother-in-law type of woman.

So I think that she knows about the pregnancy is dangerous.

She has something in her hands Something that can weaken Michael and I'm afraid about it.

Do you know what I mean.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

OH WOW i can't believe what you are saying what a shock i never thought we would find out they are not brothers. They have been through so much together it doesn't seem right. I haven't seen it yet cause we have it on Tuesday night's here but i can't wait to see it.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strega21 (View Post)
No it's not about Sara

It's only about Christina.

She isn't the lovely normal mother-in-law type of woman.

She has something in her hands Something that can weaken Michael and I'm afraid about it.

Do you know what I mean.
Although I hate Christina, I don't think she would risk Michaels life. She could have killed Sara but she didn'T, there was no reason for her to not kill Sara. That surprised me. But Sara is pregnant from Michael so that might have been a reason, which tells me that somehow deep down she still cares for her son.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-03-2009, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OH WOW i can't believe what you are saying what a shock
Sorry for spoiling you Julia

Quote:
somehow deep down she still cares for her son
I hope she does

Quote:
I never expected Christina to set up Linc.
At least we know now from whom Michael has his talent with making great plans

Where do you think that goes?? Do you think that in the last 3 episodes they will carry this storyline on??

Do you think that Lincoln and/or Michael will be in the focus from the police??

Now I wonder if the whole
Spoiler:
are in some ways correct now. Maybe that's a plan from Michael and Lincoln. They pretend
Spoiler:
Old 05-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

You did'nt spoil it for me I'm to inpatient and often see what i can find out about Fridays episode on Saturday morning.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Good Because that would have been the last thing I wanted to do
Old 05-05-2009, 02:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have just been to Wentworth Miller Online and read how the season ends! OMG has anyone else done this? Or i'm i the only really inpatient one?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

I can proudly say, that I haven't read anything about the season finale. I even was able to hold myself back from reading the spoilers that Michi posted. That's for me something huge, since normally I can't stay away from spoilers, but this season I was a nice girl. Apart from the things I saw on the sets and the things I had to read in order to find them of course.
I'm really curious to see how it will end.

Quote:

I don't trust her that much either, but I really think that that's true, since there must be a reason for her to act that way when it comes to Linc.

Quote:
It was horrible My poor Michael I wanted to hug him and tell him that the world is mean and that everything is gonna to be okay.
Me too. The world must have fallen down on his head. Everything he believed him, was just taken away from him in such a short time. His life is definitely not easy. It remembered me a little bit of S3 when he found out, that Sara is dead.

Quote:
That was really horrible. She has Scylla

What else does she wants
Sometimes I wonder if that was a plan to get Linc away from Michael. Obviously she's not happy about the influence the "older brother" has on his younger one. She seems to think, that Linc belongs in prison, that he's not smart and stuff. She needed that guy at the convention dead and why not sent Linc to prison for that, since after all he will end up there eventually anyway, in her opinion. This way he would also be away from Michael, since he won't go to prison for his brother again, if he's not in the danger of being killed.

Quote:
I think his reaction when the guys turned against him (even if their reactions were comprehensible) and first he wanted to come with them.. was in some crazy ways cute
He kinda looked like a lost puppy. I kinda pitied him, which is a weird thought, since after all it's T-Bag.

Quote:
And when the General said the thing with Linc and the bullet. I liked that his reaction wasn't like "Oh of course. I do everything you want". He didn't said a word so I think that means something (at least I hope).
T-Bag looked even worried about that thought in my opinion. I don't think he wants to do that at all.

Quote:
I actually don't think that it has anything to do with her being a woman or a mother. I think she only saw those signs, based on her LLI. We know from Michael that they see more the details, the small things, which others don't realize. And after all what else had she to do, than sit there, look at everything and look for something that helps her escape or see a weakness in her captors. I'm sure that Michael would see the signs to, if he would just pay more attention. I'm not saying that he's ignoring Sara or anything, but I just think that he's too focused on other things and probably doesn't even want to entertain the thought that his girlfriend could be pregnant. He probably sees the signs, but ignores them or they're overshadowed by things like finding out that his mum is alive, his brother is not his brother and basically the whole world crashing down on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jess- (View Post)
Somehow I have the feeling you not a fan of almost every storyline with Sara involved.
I wondered about that too.

Quote:

I think so too. I doubt, that when she sees something good coming out of it for her, she will hesitate to use that information.
She already knows what Michael is willing to do for the people he loves, so it's probably save to say that he will risk a lot for his own child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jess- (View Post)
Although I hate Christina, I don't think she would risk Michaels life. She could have killed Sara but she didn'T, there was no reason for her to not kill Sara. That surprised me. But Sara is pregnant from Michael so that might have been a reason, which tells me that somehow deep down she still cares for her son.
I personally think that if Sara wasn't pregnant Christina would have killed her. Christina thinks so highly of Michael and what he could have reached in life, if others hadn't pulled him down. I somehow doubt that an addict seems worthy of her talented and handsome son. After all Christina even hinted at her addiction. Sure it was also to get Sara mad, so that she slammed the door, but I think there was something more to it. Could have been my imagination though.
Therefore I think that the baby was the reason. She thinks highly of Michael and herself, so she's probably hoping that her grandchild will be just as smart and maybe he/she makes "more" out of his/her talents and life than his father did.

& Support Prison Break
Old 05-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I watched this episode last night. Even though i know it must be the truth that they are not brothers. It would make sense and explain alot of things i can't help but think she was manipulating Michael in to thinking and doing what she wants.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
but think she was manipulating Michael in to thinking and doing what she wants
I think that too but I think she is a manipulating person in general

Did you liked the episode?? Any storyline you disliked?