Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Prison Break Episode Discussion 4x18 "Versus" (Airing April 24th at 8pm)

Prison Break 4x18 "Versus" Episode Discussion

Episode Summary:
Quote:
It's Linc vs. Michael over Scylla as Christina sets her plan in motion and a sniper targets Linc. Meanwhile, Sara receives some news; T-Bag makes his presence known at the Indian embassy; and Pad Man's paranoia intensifies.

Have fun discussing the episode!!

Visit Wentworth Miller's & Ian Somerhalder's & LOTS & White Collar Board
& Support Prison Break
Old 04-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

So, what were your thoughts on the new episode?

I can't wait for Sara to tell Michael about the pregnancy. I was kinda waiting for it all episode, but aparently she didn't find out till the end either.
So cute.

As for Christina and her sons. I get more and more the impression that her sons have a different meaning/importance to her. She reacted totally different while having Michael on the phone, than she did with Lincoln.
Could of course have different reasons. I mean from the total taking over the company part is Michael more important than Linc. I know Linc fans are gonna probably hate me for saying this, but Michael is the brain, while Linc is the brute and a bodyguard Christina can find at every corner, while a mastermind is not so easy to come by.
As for the son aspect, I'm always wondering if they're indeed from two different fathers, since that could explain it a little bit too.

& Support Prison Break
Old 04-26-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

You really want to know what I think about those episode

Okay I didn't liked it.

I think the storyline sucks right now. It's confusing and it doesn't make any sense After the last two episodes I always felt like I missed something. I never had that before.

I really hate what the writers did with Michael and Lincoln. That the two brothers who worked for 3 seasons together are now "enemies" is not the right way to end a great show IMO.

And the behaviour Michael and Sara have against the Linc, Alex and the rest is so annoying. The two shouldn't judge the others because everyone has his own reason why they are working for the company and I'm sure Sara and Michael would do the same

We only have 3 episodes left till the Finale and I'm not happy

T-Bag was great with his whole elephant talk

I was lying on my floor

And T-Bag was drinking tea

I wonder which part has Mr. Sandinsky in those game

There were a few funny scenes in the episode but the rest was quite stupid

I liked it when the guy from airport said to Michael "You can go to Prison for that" and his responds was "Which one"

That was great

Is there anything left to say

Don't think so.

I really hope the the last few episodes make me more happy than this one

I thought about a few questions Maybe that helps for a discussion

Who should get Scylla?

What do you think about Sara's pregnancy?

Do you think Michael deserves a happy end (sailing with Sara into the sunset )?

Do you understand why Linc and the other guys are working for the Company?

Or do you feel betrayed?

Do you think that they brought Christina into the game makes sense for the story?

What do you want for the future for the guys?

Should someone get back to prison?

Which character should come back for the last few episodes?
Old 04-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Actually with the brothers I'm not so sure that they're really on two different sides. Since the last episode I have a lot of theories about that. Some times I really think, that this all is a big plan to confuse everyone and go after their own plan. Wouldn't be the first time. They might want everyone to think that they work against each other, so that they don't pay so much attention on them together.

As for VS: At first I thought the company was planning to kill him, but that changed pretty fast. By now I think that Christina plans far in advance like Michael and that with VS she got a big name on her side. He seems to be a well respected person in his department and apparently he always said something against the technology Christina wants to sell. I think that Christina wants him to have that reputation. You know that if someone agrees with you, who normally has something against you, weights more than someone who was always a follower of you anyway and I think that's what Christina wants to have with VS. He was always against it, so if he suddenly switches sides, after seeing the presentation of Christina's technology, that will have an impact on people, especially on those who don't really get what this is all about and don't have the necessary background. The world will eat out of their hand.
What was weird, was that the guy remember me in one scene a lot of Michael. The moment when he was sure that he convinced Mahone and Linc of his total innocence, that look he gave, was a lot like the one Michael had in J-Cat, when he was sure that he made everyone believe that he belongs here in the psych ward.

T-Bag was great, no question about that. He was funny as hell. "I got the beating of a life time for a post it note."
And it's interesting that after everything he did, he just wants a normal life and a white-collar job. Definitely not something I expected of T-Bag. He seems to have grown up in the last seasons.

As for your questions:

Who should get Scylla: As strange as it sounds, I think no one.

Pregancy: I'm very happy for Sara and I'm curious to see how she tells Michael.

Happy Ending: Hell yes. They all deserve one to be exact.

Working for the company: Linc I can understand, he just wants out and he thinks that when he finally has the company of his back he can have that. Mahone I'm not sure about him. As for the rest, their moral compass got lost a very very long time ago, so I doubt they care who they're working for as long as they survive for the moment and maybe can get something out for themselves in the end.

Christina: I'm still not sure. Waiting for what they're going with that.

Prison: I love to hate him, therefore T-Bag and probably Self. The others I like to much to see them going back to prison.

Come back: Sucre most definitely and I want to see Linc together with his loved ones in the end.

& Support Prison Break
Old 04-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sometimes I really think, that this all is a big plan to confuse everyone and go after their own plan. Wouldn't be the first time. They might want everyone to think that they work against each other, so that they don't pay so much attention on them together.
You really think that this is a plan???

Hmm interesting Could be true

Who should get Scylla?

Like you said. I think Scylla should get destroyed. I think Scylla is too powerful to give it someone. Even if the person is a good one.

What do you think about Sara's pregnancy?

Like I already said I'm not a fan of it. But only because I think the time isn't right

Do you think Michael deserves a happy end (sailing with Sara into the sunset )?

I really don't know There is too much blood on his and Linc's hands to just let them sail into the sunset

But after that.. why not

Do you understand why Linc and the other guys are working for the Company?

Yes I really do. Everyone - especially Alex and Linc - have their reasons. But I find it also nice to see that especially T-Bag has a softer side too and that he cares about someone

Or do you feel betrayed?

No because I think they don't do it because they are standing behind the company or what they did. They work for them because they want their life back.

Do you think that they brought Christina into the game makes sense for the story?

I think it would have been if they would have brought her back earlier but not really for the last few episodes.

I'm not a fan of all those pushing.

The pregnancy, the returning Mum.. That's all pusing in my eyes

What do you want for the future for the guys?

Happiness

As easy as it sounds. They really deserve it

Should someone get back to prison?

Maybe Self and T-Bag (but he only for awhile).

I like the nice side of T-Bag and that he really wants to have a "normal" life

Which character should come back for the last few episodes?

First of all Sucre and then it would be nice if Paul would come back

I loved Kellerman
Old 04-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I actually loved the episodes but I think we already figured out Michi that we like to disagree on things when it comes to Pb.

I of course knew already that Sara was pregnant so I was prepared and waited for it. It's of course a bad timing, but when is one when it's not planned?

I'm not sure how Michael will think about that and I think Sara will be kind of scared to tell him, especially in the situation they are in, not only against the company, Christina but also Linc's team

Quote:
the behaviour Michael and Sara have against the Linc, Alex and the rest is so annoying. The two shouldn't
Sara doesn't judge them the way Michael does. She told Michael several times that would have done the same as like to save his life but that doesn't mean she going to leave Micheal just because she thinks he is wrong. THey love each other, alwayas on the run, but still being together gives them a lot of strength.

And I actually love that Bonny&Clyde thing they have going on right now.

Quote:
I loved Kellerman
Paulie
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
but that doesn't mean she going to leave Micheal just because she thinks he is wrong
I never said that

It's just.. I don't know.

I want more for the last few episodes then what I have seen in Episode 17 and 18

Quote:
I'm not sure how Michael will think about that and I think Sara will be kind of scared to tell him, especially in the situation they are in, not only against the company, Christina but also Linc's team
I really wonder how he will react

Will it be a "Yayyyyyyyy we are having a baby" or will it be a "What?? How?? Why now" reaction

We will see

In the mood he is right now I think it would be more like the second reaction
Old 04-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I would go with 'how' until they give us a nice flashback scene.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jess- (View Post)
Oh yes please

Went how God made him

A dream would come true
Old 05-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strega21 (View Post)
You really think that this is a plan???

Hmm interesting Could be true
With Michael I think everything is possible.

Quote:
Like you said. I think Scylla should get destroyed. I think Scylla is too powerful to give it someone. Even if the person is a good one.
On one hand it's a total bad thing to say, since you could probably help so many people with the stuff that's on it, but on the other hand I wouldn't know who to give it to. With time even the most respectable person gets tempted to try and get something out of it. After all they have the trouble. They also have to keep it save from everyone who wants to get it.
I would trust Michael with it, but I don't want to let him suffer under it. You can't make everything public that is on Scylla at once, since then the world would be in total chaos, so you have to do it one by one, but how do you decide what has to go first, what is more important. It will be very very hard for Michael to hold something back, when he sees someone suffering under it and he should finally get a break from all of this.

Quote:
Like I already said I'm not a fan of it. But only because I think the time isn't right
Have to agree with Jess, most of the time it's not planned and doesn't fit into the timetable.

Quote:
I'm not a fan of all those pushing.

The pregnancy, the returning Mum.. That's all pusing in my eyes
Quote:
and then it would be nice if Paul would come back

I loved Kellerman
And you don't think that won't be pushing it.

Quote:
And I actually love that Bonny&Clyde thing they have going on right now.
I do too.

Quote:
I fear we already "saw" that one. With how slow time moves in the show, I somehow think, that it was the night after they found each other again at the beginning of the season.

I'm also undecided of what reaction I expect of him. I do think he will be happy, but on the other hand he will be even more worried. He might get the stupid idea, that she is safer away from him and thinks about sending her somewhere.
I'm really curious to see it.

& Support Prison Break
Old 05-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I fear we already "saw" that one. With how slow time moves in the show, I somehow think, that it was the night after they found each other again at the beginning of the season.
Well e!lonline was once at the set and they reported about some action between MISA but that never happened. So maybe they cut that scene?
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Honestly I thought that was the talk about the first episode?! Since a lot of funs (myself included) weren't sure if really happened something between them in the first episode or not.
But hey, I'm all for more scenes, that's for sure. Hopefully it's on the DVD then.

& Support Prison Break
Old 05-03-2009, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Honestly I thought that was the talk about the first episode?!
You really think E!Online and Kristen would call that "action"

I'm not sure.

Come on FOX.. on PB every two seconds someone dies.. and often it's not nice to watch. And they can't even show a little bedroom action between MiSa

That's not nice FOX
Old 05-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
You really think E!Online and Kristen would call that "action"

I'm not sure.
No it definitely wasn'T the first episode, but at the beginning. I try to find that video again.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 05-03-2009, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

I hope you will find it

Can't wait to see it