Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Poster of the *something* nominations / UPDATED Oct. 31

Hi guys,

the Wentworth board officially launched in July 2006 and is now a permanent part of FF. I know we are all proud of you and us and stuff, because without you, the posters, we wouldn't have come so far. Which is exactly why we think we should honour you a little.

We will make a "poster of the *insert intelligent phrase here*". For that you will have to nominate as many of your fellow posters as you want (including yourself) but WITH a reason as to why they are so important to the board. Please send us a small paragraph why you like to come to this board and what made you come here! Evie and I will then randomly choose a poster and dedicate a thread to them.

This thread will stay open for about two weeks and you will have the chance to ask them questions, tell them your darkest secrets and stuff. But we will also choose random times so that you can never know when the next thread will open.

Okay now, go ahead, PM us your nominations and ask questions here. NO NOMINATIONS POSTED IN THE THREAD WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!

So, what are you waiting for? Send either Evie or me your nominations. In case you don't want that particular person to know what you said, please state so in your PM.

Have a great day and a great time posting!
Your Mods

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj

Last edited by sweet_zelda; 10-31-2006 at 07:01 PM
Old 10-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We don't want to choose you, we want yall to choose each other 'cos we think that's more spesh.

Poster of the month or week? A month is a LONG time to give someone some online lovin'..
Old 10-23-2006, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, honey, that's why the thread stays open for two weeks ^^ Besides, I think I wrote some more stuff, but I can't find it at the moment, can you PM me what I PMed you

enough already.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Sounds awesome, what a great idea!
Old 10-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie (View Post)
We don't want to choose you, we want yall to choose each other 'cos we think that's more spesh.

Poster of the month or week? A month is a LONG time to give someone some online lovin'..
Yes, a week sounds good

btw loving your icon Evie.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

If there are any questions, they can be asked in this thread, by the way

enough already.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by p&j =true luv (View Post)
btw loving your icon Evie.
Thanks dude! I love this show, Bones [the character] is hilarious.

Glad yall like the idea! I wonder who that spesh first recipient will be.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

No applications yet, which is why we changed the rules a little. You don't have to nominate yourself and tell us why you are so important to the board, but what makes the board important to you and why you keep coming back!
Hopefully nominations and reason will be filling up my inbox (because Evie's temporarily not here)...

enough already.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Still no noms, tsk tsk..do I sense rivalry amongst the ranks? [AWESOME! Just kidding..that would be..bad or something.] Still, would love to see someone nominated because of genuine sentiments. Or we can can the whole thing, which we might do after randomly picking you all.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Since this wasn't as popular as we thought it might be, we'll de-top the threads. We'll leave them open anyways, just in case someone finds them interesting enough to discuss the matter or bring up suggestions about it or whatever.
We're just making space for new topped threads and some new threads that Evie might open up tomorrow (that girl had enough time to think them up ).

enough already.