Fan Forum Hero

Well you do!

School for you....not so much for me

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 02-19-2007, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chittychitty (View Post)
Not adorable!!! And this definitely doesnt make me anymore adorable, but I was an altar server at church Man, I was awesome!

I forgot to convert it.....but I just did it now. 5'4=162.5cm and 6'1=185.5cm. There, happy?

Stalking IS my life LOL
Awwwww, even cuter. You were given official duties [& not crummy choir]. You were awesome. WERE.

Wow, that is quite the difference. Haha, you're going to have to stand up on your tippy toes just to give the poor fella a smooch.

I know, you should become a professional stalker, aka paparazzi. May as well make some cash from it.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, official duties.....AND I won an award for it Can you believe that?! And dude, STILL awesome. I'm STILL awesome.

Ya, it is quite the difference. We'll make it work

I dont like paparazzi. They're too invasive I like to let people know I'm stalking them ...although so do I. But I'm so much nice

Old 02-22-2007, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww. Okay, you have your awesome moments. Course those moments are few & far between but the point is, they do happen.

Yes, they can be annoying. See, it's perfect for you. Then again, they get some great pics sometimes so perhaps we should be grateful for their blatant disregard for celebs' privacy. [Oh, I'm kidding.]

ETA - did you listen to Brooke?

Last edited by Evie; 02-22-2007 at 03:50 AM
Old 02-22-2007, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ummmmmmmmm

I am not annoying You make me sad

Patience, woman!! I do have a bit of a life....

Old 02-24-2007, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh come on, if everyone was perfect all the time [therefore didn't have their annoying moments] life would be very, very dull.

"Annoying" is not what makes you. It is merely a tiny facet of your personality. Much the same for me. We're all annoying to someone at some point of our lives. It's how we know we're broken through to their inner core and they've grown to love us despite everything else.

Sigh. I will await your review with bated breath.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's true, life would be dull with out someone to annoy you....I am well aware of that

I actually know I can be annoying sometimes. I get carried away and end up going a little too far But then I realize it and stop.

I love the songs!!!! Very nice

btw, you're avi makes me dizzy I know you're going to tell me to stop looking at it then, but I cant tear my eyes away

Old 02-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwww, my ickle twin loves the Brooke music. Was well worth the almost expired links then wasn't it?

How was your weekend? I didn't do much. Spend most of it with my best friend. We shouldn't watch movies because we always just complain about how crappy they were as soon as we walk out. Last movie sat through was Norbit. Eddie's funny but 2 hours worth of him playing numerous characters? Gets old real fast.

Right now I'm uploading Amy Winehouse's album to my computer. Ever heard of her? She's okay! Don't really care for her but she has an awesome voice.

I should have overlayed a picture of Wentworth over it, then you REALLY wouldn't have been able to look away.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was worth the almost expired links, yes.

My weekend was meh. I've worked since Thursday so I'm all tired out...but I still have today to work My best friend and I always cry at the movies We watched the finale of The OC we cried so much. I get easily fed up with Eddie...so I probably wont see Norbit.

Never heard of this Amy gal. But I trust you when you say shes got an awesome voice.

Wow, if you put a pic of Wentworth over it....I'd never get anything done!

Old 02-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

hey guys!!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chittychitty (View Post)
My weekend was meh. I've worked since Thursday so I'm all tired out...but I still have today to work My best friend and I always cry at the movies We watched the finale of The OC we cried so much. I get easily fed up with Eddie...so I probably wont see Norbit.

Never heard of this Amy gal. But I trust you when you say shes got an awesome voice.

Wow, if you put a pic of Wentworth over it....I'd never get anything done!
Aw, that sucks! At least you have money to spend though, that should make the idea of working weekends a little more bearable. I cried during the final scene on the OC, it was so sad! I liked that we saw their future's though, leaves nothing to speculation which was nice! Haha, I can understand your Eddie frustration, he's good at comedy but he's a lot to take in. Even in his more serious Dreamgirls role I was waiting for him to crack a joke or something because it was odd territory for him - serious acting.

Yeah, a couple of my English friends have been raving about her for ages but I wasn't too interested, then I heard this song on tv and loved the 60s feel to it. Found her album & was pleasantly surprised. Despite the modern content, it's all very 60s-inspired, pretty cool.

Understandable...

Hi Karen! How are you?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Money? I have money? I work, doesnt mean I have money Nothing makes the idea of working weekends more bearable. Nothing.
Ya, those last 15 minutes, we were in tears. I'm sad I didn't record it to watch again It kind of reminded me of the Friends ending...I mean, I know Ross & Rachel didn't get married in the end, but they got together and you just knew they would always be together...like Seth/Summer.

I will have to listen to her

Old 02-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwww, yes - R/R, S/S.. those are couples that don't need a piece of paper to show their commitment to one another.

I wish that kid had come over to Ryan in the final scene, that would have been the icing on the cake, really reminiscent of Ryan & Sandy. I was really happy with Julie's future scene. I always liked her character but it was nice to see a bit of depth there.

Going to the grocery store, be back soon if you're still around. Seeya MISS PB MOD!
Old 02-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Currently watching Heroes

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj