Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Fan Fiction Thread #2 Because any fic with a Went character is a good fic

Welcome to the Fan Fiction Thread!

Please share your work with other writers and readers!

Please remember, do NOT post actual fics on the thread.

Fan Fiction Sites:

PrisonBreakFic.net
FanFiction.net : Prison Break
Prison Break Fan Fic's Journal

FICS TO CHECK OUT:

RECOMMENDED:

FROM Kerstin (FehrsTabascoGirlie):

1-parter:

Rainy Day Activity
by 27kate17
It's pouring rain outside and Michael and Sara need to some how pass the time.

Pretend It Never Happened?
By Pamala
The Skin And The Teeth. What we saw on the screen was the 2nd time Michael woke. The first Sara will have to pretend never happened. (Michael & Sara)
Really cute and funny in my opinion.

Does He Seem Tense & How Many Times A Week
by Lissa_Bear
The boys discuss Michael's sex life. & Sucre tries to get Michael to loosen up.
Normally I only read M&S stories, but I stumbled over those and they're too funny. Sara is also shortly mentioned.

Infatuation
by quincykat
T-Bag and Sara want the same thing - Michael.
(Michael it's not really in it, but the two talk about him... or more like T-Bag does the talking, but for some reason I really like it)

Just Breathe
by PortraitOfPink
A moment of silence between them that means more to her than it should. She needs to remind herself to "Breathe. Just breathe." (M&S)

Beneath The Skin
by msgenevieve
She tells herself that what she feels is a natural human attraction; that it would be foolish - in so many ways - to imagine he feels anything beyond the same. Spoilers through to #112. (M&S)

Coffee Break
by Bella Lumina
Sometime in the distant future, Michael and Sara make a stop at their neighborhood coffee shop.

The Good Doctor
by msgenevieve
It’s funny, the things you notice when you’re trying not to think about the fact that you’re going to die. (ep 'The Rat' from Lincoln's POV, M&S)

Saturation Point
by msgenevieve
She tells herself that this is nothing she wouldn’t do for any other patient, ignoring the dark whisper that flutters through her thoughts, telling her to be careful. (Spoilers up to #118, "The Bluff".)

A Good Guy
by Pamala
Sara and Katie have a chat late in the evening following J-Cat

Freudian slip
by Seraph05
Very hot, I had to literally fan myself, just by reading a description of him.

Playing Doctor
by Clair_de_Lune
Did you talk about birds and bees to LJ?”
(Short, but very funny. Talk between Michael and Linc about LJ, which let's to the past when they were kids.)

Carte du jour
by arzim
Michael and Sara share their first meal. Sort of. (Speculation for S4)

Real
by AModernMyth
She looked the same. So beautiful. She had a few added bruises and scrapes, and her hair was a bit a longer. But she was still his Sara. MiSa. One-shot. Set in season 4.

A Slight Knock
by Malin90w
A slight knock on the door of the hotel room. A slight knock that would change everything he felt right now. Every emotion, every regret. Everything would change by this knock. Set somewhere in season 4, MISA one-shot.

Let's Play Prison Break
by LadyKryptonite294
AU. Michael and Sara's children, Chrissie aged 10, Conlan aged 7 and Ellie aged 4, decide to have a go at their own fathers game! Funny little Scofield family one shot.

The Bracelet
by angelicafun
When Michael was 8 years old he got his first kiss, and he gave her a bracelet... 23 years later he stands at the same place where he got his first kiss, and suddenly someone comes behind him.
(I love stories, where they know each other before Fox River.)

Walking Through Hell
by Ily18
Michael and Sara talk about their past 3 months, when they where chased by the Company. "Unfortunately" they can't help but flirting. An AU story and maybe fluffy too.

Again And Again And Again
by lizparker6
AU. A conversation I was hoping to see between Michael and Sara after the events in the end of 2x22 Sona.

Minefields
by Lapiz
Ask and you shall receive.
(The famous question women seem to ask. Some nice MiSa fluff.)

Date Night
by saracrane
It's their daughters date night..and Micheal can't help but be the over protective father he is.

Down On The Farm
by bnleah
The bedside alarm clock showed it was well past midnight and yet Michael was still lying in bed alone.

Kiss Me Good Night
by Clair_de_Lune
Summary: Settling in bed for the night is a meticulous task...

more than 1 chapter:

Delicate (WIP)
by JessNicole
Set a few years in the future, Michael got sent back to jail after Lincoln was exonerated. Sara hasn't seen him in two years, and she's built new relationships since last seeing Michael. But now, Michael's been released. The usual Michael/Sara angst ensues.

I'll Find You
by Traptrogue6
What will the boys do when they've escaped and they have no plan to go through? How about go to Dr. Trancredi's? (Michael & Sara)

Crossing A Line
by Liayso
Set during and after Ep. 15: “By the Skin and the Teeth.” AU after that. To further their relationship, they have to cross the line that seperates them. (M&S)

Sight Unforeseen
by volatile
They were flowers that never died… But Sara had learned that it didn’t matter whether or not the flowers lived if the sentiment behind them was long dead. (MiSa)

More Than Anyone
by Rivergirls Anthem
This is a story about Michael and Sara getting to know eachother.
That story is cute. Kinda a little bit unrealistic, but still cute.

The Appointments
by Bliss Ink
Sara makes good on her promise to let Michael and Lincoln see each other at the infirmary. But these little encounters bring everyone more than they've bargained for...

Survival Of The Fittest
by Ash
Tracking the survival skills of on particular doctor

Mere Perfection
by Jess
Sara rushes to meet up with Michael and Lincoln before the freighter leaves, but winds up in a predicament she could have never expected. Will she fight for love? Or will she give up and surrender in the name of love? And what happens next for Michael, Sara, and Lincoln? Do they finally reach the freedom filled happy ending that Michael’s plan held for them? Or do they come up short? Or in the end, do they obtain more than Michael could’ve ever imagined?
Alternative ending for 2x20

Mend the Bridge
by SnowWhite22
Summary: Following "End of the Tunnel." Sara wakes up to discover Michael has a new plan for her.

I Wouldn't Have Stopped Until I Did
by Jess
Summary: It's New Years Eve, Michael and Lincoln have been searching for Sara for the past six months, alluding authorities in the process. Sara, running from the FBI and trying to survive on the streets in the process, assumes that Michael and Lincoln have run off the Panama. Will they find Sara before the New Year? If so, what happens then, how does Sara react, and what does that mean for Michael and Sara's relationship? (Set 6 months after Ep.02x13)

Healing Overnight
by Liza C
Summary: While Michael and Lincoln are still on the run, circumstances bring Michael and Sara together and they have one night to clear the air.

With Good Behavior
by pbswimmer
On a Wednesday at the courthouse, Sara is just leaving her appointment with Parole Officer Stone. Waiting outside is Mr. Stone’s next parolee, Michael. Both Sara and Michael face one year of probation after being released from prison early, with good behavior. They are inevitably drawn together by a deep hidden connection; a connection which might end up ripping them apart.

And the Sequel
Couples Counseling
by pbswimmer
Michael and Sara are down on their luck, both serving parole for prison sentences brought on by the same man's destructive deeds. They have been ordered into counseling as a condition of their parole. Though Michael and Sara have been dating for over a month, many secrets still remain between them, and they will have to fight for their relationship in order to withstand both the internal and external forces challenging their fledgling love.

Hidden Threat
by ekimmuh
Receiving a call from her father, Sara Tancredi, comes home to watch over the family business. Over the phone, her father mentions a threat to his company and that he needs someone he can trust, but refuses to give her any information. Thrust into a position she's never wanted, Sara has to deal with the daily operations of the business while trying to protect her father's company. And if that wasn't enough, the man she must work closely with to make sure things continue to run smoothly in her father's absence is causing her his own brand of chaos.

Collide
by MartiniBaby1
Alternate MiSa Universe all the way. As usual, Sara is late for work, and as she crosses the street -without looking-, a cycling music teacher, better know as our dearest Michael Scofield, must do all he can to avoid her. But the collision that follows will change their lives for good.
Well, the beginning is nice imo.

Friends and Neighbors...and Lovers??? (WIP)
by MiSaLove
Seventeen-year-old Michael and sixteen-year-old Sara have practically grown up together. Neighbors and best friends, they suddenly find themselves unable to suppress their newfound feelings for one another. Will these newfound feelings be enough to conquer all the obstacles thrown their way?

Interference (WIP)
by leikvin
Michael is in the airport on his way to Colorado on a business trip. A business trip he's not too happy about. When he gets into a sticky situation in the departure lounge, he's rescued by Sara, and the two are immediately attracted to each other. But things get complicated once they arrive at the destination. Will they have a chance?

*~Rock Me...Now~*
by CutePoison
What if Michael was just a hot guy with an average I.Q.? What if he were a tattooed singer in a rock band and not a tattooed genius with a plan? What if a virgin Sara met him at a club she was dragged to by her best friend? This is a completely Alternate universe story. So be prepared for MiSa to be different, especially Mike. It is however a MiSa story.
(I love the beginning of their relationship.)

A Recipe For Disaster
by ThghtLsScmng
AU. Lincoln meets Sara in the hospital, and they begin a relationship. Once engaged, he brings Sara home to meet his family, where she meets his younger brother Michael and realizes she has stronger feelings for Michael than Lincoln. It starts out Lincoln/Sara, but will be Mi/Sa for the most part.

When Shadows Fall (WIP)
by CutePoison
Totally AU MiSa story. Michael is a gigolo holding on to the past...but could meeting Sara help him to finally let go?

The Right Road (WIP)
by msgenevieve
One single decision can sometimes change the world. Lincoln didn't go into that garage, and he didn't end up on Death Row. Michael didn't rob that bank, and he never stepped foot inside Fox River. Sara never fell in love with an inmate, and she locked the infirmary door every single night. If everything was different, would anything stay the same? This story has evolved from an old plotbunny involving a chance meeting in the most ordinary of places.

Spark (WIP)
by pbswimmer
Spark of life . . . spark of hope . . . spark of love . . . spark of faith . . .
Is there a spark left?
*spoilers for "The Final Break", episodes 4.23 and 4.24*

Online Connection (WIP)
by peach10025
This will be a story about two professional people who live for their work, but deep down are feeling lonely. Both turn to a dating web site hoping to meet that special someone to fill that empty void in their lives.

What Lies Beneath (WIP)
by Addicted2MiSa
Sara is Michael's boss. She is bitchy and controlling. Can Michael break through her tough exterior and reach what really lies beneath?

FROM Jen (iLOVEprisonbreak!!!):

more than 1 chapter:

Michael & Sara - Teenage years
by Maree85
AU! Sara and Michael are in school. Sorry I suck at Summaries but my stories are more better lol.

Izzie's Dad
by bnleah
Michael & Sara are raising Lincoln's daughter Izzie while building a family of their own.

To Be With You
by showdown
Michael and Sara live together in Chicago two years after the conspiracy has been resolved. They try to make their relationship work as any other couple, but it's sometimes hard when you have a difficult past together. No particular storyline, just everyday events in their lives.

I Never Felt So....
by Jess
The brothers are on the run when Michael receives a disturbing phone call which prompts him to risk everything for Sara...who ends up in a situation she would have never expected. (All MiSa!)

Another Chance
by saracrane
It's been seven months since Sara has forgiven Michael and allowed herself to love him again. They're just beginning their life together when another crisis arises.

Leave the Pieces When You Go
by pb_girlie
Picks up where 2x16 left off, the brothers and Sara have to deal with what they uncovered and of course, the ever untrustworthy Kellerman. Lots of fluff and angst to follow! (ratings up to reflect increasingly *mature* themes to come.)

Let's Just Take It Slow
by Jess
Sequel to "A Way To Make This Right"
Picks up two weeks later, when everything has slowed down allowing time for (romantic, friendly, brotherly, fatherly) relationships to form, progress, and mend, ultimately finding out if after everything they have all been through, the mistakes made, promises broken, lies told…can they really stick it out for the long haul? Or has too much happened? Do any of them really, truly know each other?
Also, now that they have the key to the conspiracy, what will/can they do about it? What does the key go to and what lengths will Michael go to in order to expose everything once and for all? When push comes to shove, what will they do…especially now that everyone has had a taste at freedom? (Lots of MiSa) (some LiJa)

FROM Jen (Guinevere):

more than 1 chapter:

Healing Together
by showdown
34 days. That's how long it took for him to get out of Sona. To get out to his brother and Sara. They start a journey of healing together...

FROM LastRomanticistLeft:

1-parter:

For Blue Skies
by katerosefic
Through 2.4, AU after that. Partially inspired by "For Blue Skies" by Strays Don't Sleep.

12 Steps and a House of Cards
by miss_mazzie
Sara reflects on AA's/NA's 12 Step recovery program and the events that led up to and her roll in the escape.

more than 1 chapter:

Sight Unforeseen
by volatile
They were flowers that never died… But Sara had learned that it didn’t matter whether or not the flowers lived if the sentiment behind them was long dead.

Interception of Fate (WIP)
by Dafacles
Three years after the breakout/overdose, moving on is not as easy as Michael and Sara would like to think.

Fall Away (WIP)
by misstara
Set 3 weeks after the escape. Michael goes to see Sara. Can their dynamic relationship survive outside of the prison walls? Finally Lincoln and Veronica have another chance, can they make it work?

Alone
by miss_mazzie
With the help of Michael, Lincoln escapes Fox River. But can Michael break free of the one person that may hold him back?

Blossom
by angua
What if Michael and Sara really did meet before?

FROM Serenachan:

1-parter:

Art Project
by Liayso
Future fic. Sara marvels at her daughter's 'art project.'

more than 1 chapter:

Trick of the Light
by msgenevieve
The first time she thinks she sees him, she blames the complimentary Mai Tai. Spoilers for the whole of Season One. Michael/Sara

In Another Life (WIP)
by Michaelovesara
Michael and Sara meet by chance a week before Michael goes to Fox River. Neither is aware of who the other is, and attraction immediately sparks between them. When they unexpectedly meet a second time, a tentative relationship forms, and they spend the week together.
When the week is over, Michael must leave for Fox River, and just a few days later Sara begins her new job as the doctor at Fox River State Penitentiary.
When Sara discovers Michael's deception, his entire plan is jeopardised- but even worse, he may have lost Sara forever.

FROM janeway1390:

more than 1 chapter:

Regret
by Angel
Michael hears horrible news and takes a risk he shouldn’t.

And the Sequel
Pieces
by Angel
Sara's POV after the events in "Regret".

FROM Ash (Burning Up A Sun):

more than 1 chapter:

Pretty
by punk_pixie
Michael had so many secrets. Everybody wanted a piece…and all he wanted was to save his brother, get his girl, and be normal, for once. Not the 'pretty boy', and not the man who was hiding all those secrets. But the thing about secrets is that nothing keeps forever…and what do you do when people start to get under your skin?

Tick Tock
by wrldpossibility
Lincoln is granted clemency. The escape is off. Michael has a five-year sentence to serve.

WRITTEN FROM ONE OF US:

Opposites Collide
by reddiablo
Sparks are set to fly when AJ meets Wentworth on the set of Prison Break. An instant attraction between two people who couldn't appear to be more different on the outside, can that attraction lead to something more?

No Going Back (WIP)
by xx Jenzy xx
MichaelSara fic. Michael and Sara reunite, Buts its not always smooth sailing toward happiness. What if they weren't the only ones in town?

Visit Wentworth Miller's & Ian Somerhalder's & LOTS & White Collar Board
& Support Prison Break

Last edited by FehrsTabascoGirlie; 09-24-2010 at 06:48 PM
Old 09-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
Oh I could have linked it. But yeah if you aren't into angst or a lot of violence in your fics it might not be for you. And Michael's background is really changed so if you don't like AU in that regard... and it's really disturbing AU you might not want to read it. T-Bag is a bad bad guy. I really enjoyed it though and of course it's MiSa so that helps. Plus there's a lot of Sucre/Michael as well.
So I did remember the right fic. Like I said, for me that story was too dark. I love stories with angst, but that was too much angst for me.
I actually read it longer than I thought, for the MiSa part, but eventually I had to stop. Maybe I'm a wimp after all.

& Support Prison Break
Old 09-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Quote:
So I did remember the right fic. Like I said, for me that story was too dark. I love stories with angst, but that was too much angst for me.
I actually read it longer than I thought, for the MiSa part, but eventually I had to stop. Maybe I'm a wimp after all.
You do. And it was really dark. I'm just used to reading a lot of dark fics because of BTVS maybe. The MiSa parts were really good though.

And now that I've seen the OP I've got a lot to read.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 09-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Was never in the BTVS fandom that much, so I can't say. I did watch the show, I just didn't do much online back then.

I agree, the MiSa parts were good. That was the reason why I stuck so long in the first place, but eventually as good as they were, even they couldn't keep me anymore.

You do. I think we collected some really good ones over time.

& Support Prison Break
Old 09-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And now that I've seen the OP I've got a lot to read.
And I see that I have to make another icon since it's not really fitting
Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

BTVS definitely has some dark fics... especially when Angelus and Spike are in them. I didn't read fics for the show though while it was on. Just started to within the past few years.

Another icon for you?

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 09-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strega21 (View Post)
And I see that I have to make another icon since it's not really fitting
I mean banner

Great now I can't write anymore
Old 09-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh... I was so confused. I like that banner though.

I'm gonna read some PB fics today.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 09-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
Oh... I was so confused. I like that banner though.

I'm gonna read some PB fics today.
I like the banner too but it's more a MiSa banner than a Fanfic one

Quote:
I'm gonna read some PB fics today
Awww really Which one
Old 09-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

MiSa's fine though.

Um... I kind of want to read Alone or In Another Life. Can't decide.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 09-05-2010, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

That's a good choice
Old 09-05-2010, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay I actually read Sight Unforeseen. So good. I'd rec it to anyone.

I also read Tick Tock by wrldpossiblity. It was really good. It's AU but I really could see it happening and there are a ton of great MiSa moments, hot and sweet. Love it.
Tick Tock by wrldpossibility

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 09-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Gonna read it now
Old 09-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You haven't read it? I always wondered what would happen if Linc had been exonerated and Michael had stayed in prison. This fic does a good job.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 09-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

No but I'll do it