Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am doing good right now, just sitting here drinking wine

That was really mean of your co worker, you guys could have at least shared it or something instead of him just taking it from you Hope your work day went by fast at least

I am getting tired I blame the wine and that it is raining outside
Old 03-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Uh oh Carmen has the wine out

Yeah it was. I was planning on sharing with him anyways. But I had only been on for an hour and my boss kept nagging me "Share the computer lindsey. Share the computer. Are you sharing the computer?" That was all in an hour that I had been on. It was annoying. And my co worker finally said that he was fine because the wifi was working and he was ok surfing on his phone. But then when I get up to get water he just gets on not caring that I was looking at stuff. Like seriously how rude?!

Don't go to bed soon!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I bought 2 bottles last night They had them on sale at the grocery store and I couldn't resist. My sister got me these cool wine glasses for Christmas that are bigger, so I don't have to get up as often, super handy

Of course your boss was there nagging you as well, go figure. Just made it even worse. Just beyond ridiculous, people can be so stupid sometimes.

I am gonna try and and stay on till 10 at least. That is my goal, hope i make it that far.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Ooo two bottles and for wine glasses. Do you have a picture of them? I love bigger wine glasses. Like you said you don't have to get up often unless you are drinking super fast

It really annoyed me. I feel like my boss is

I hope you do! I really want to talk to you
Old 03-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Sorry I left, was eating ice cream And I had to clean up the kitchen a little, Scout was jumping on the counter trying to eat food off my plate from dinner

I dont' have a picture of them but I can take one. They arent that fancy, just clear ones, but she knew I had broken one before Christmas, and I didn't have a set of them to begin with so she got me them for Christmas. I used up way too much of the bottle on one glass I am debating about whether or not I want a second one

Your boss is a big nutjob She should be worried about other stuff then telling you to share the computer, especially when that is what you were doing in the first place.

Aw I want to talk to you too
Old 03-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thats ok You're cat is funny. Mine does that to sometimes. And will lick water our of my cup.

Still sounds nice. Even if it is just plain clear you have 2 of them and are big. I think you might want a second glass

She seriously is. I need a new job. I am going to go I think if I stay there longer.

Should I go to taco bell? for some reason I really want some.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

He is always jumping on the counter, drives me nuts, I am always chasing him off it It makes me clean my kitchen more often. I shouldn't let him lick my dishes, he is just so cute I can't resist his face

Do you watch Cougartown? I felt like the lead character on that show pouring the glass, I was like holy crapola, a lot can fit in this thing I think she got them from Kohls, so much of my stuff comes from there I am totally going for the second glass It is strawberry flavored, I can't resist I have no self control

It sounds like it. Are there any other jobs in your area that you are interested in?

Oh that sounds so good, I would go I almost went there for dinner tonight, but i was raining and I didn't feel like going out in the rain I love taco bell, used to go there like every day when I was in high school.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Cats are so hard to resist especially when they are cute My cats always do bad things and I can't be mad with them

I think I might have seen an episode a long time ago I had a big wine glass before. A lot does fit in it. You can drink a whole bottle in 2 glasses I have never shopped at Khols. Is that bad? for 2nd glass!

I am interested in being a front desk agent for a hotel. I think it would be good since I have so much experience in customer service and being a front desk person at my work now.

Stupid rain ruins things. I do kind of want to go But then I feel lazy. Hmm what to do. It is only right down the road from me.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

They could get away with murder Most of the time they do naughty stuff when we are gone anyways, so they have forgotten what they did by the time you get home so it is pointless screaming at them.

Whoa, you have never shopped at Kohls? Do they have them by you? I am always browsing their clearance racks, I Have gotten most of wardrobe from there, well basically everything there

Oh that would be fun, working a hotel sounds interesting, get to meet lots of different people that way!

If it is close I say go for it. I feel you on the lazy part though, getting motivated is easier said then done.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

That is so true and I don't even think half the time they know what they did wrong so its like talking to a brick wall

They do have one near me I just never have been to one. Maybe I should check it out sometime? It seems like you really like that store

Maybe even a celebrity or two I think it would be an interesting job.

I went there but I'm mad because they forgot a couple of things I didn't realize it until I got home and at that point I did not feel like going back there.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah it is totally pointless They just look at you like WTF are you talking about, total waste of energy yelling at them.

Yeah I like Kohls just a little bit I have to go there tomorrow actually, just got a 30 percent off coupon in the mail so wanna see what they got

Ohh celebrities That would be so exciting We don't get celebrities here, like ever I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I saw one, I would probably pass out It would be a very interesting job, you would be great at it

Oh no, I hate it when that happens Stupid people. Of course they do that to you when you have been sitting there craving it.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

So true! I just yelled "Galaxy!" at my cat and she didn't even look at me. What the heck

Ooo I love when you get coupons! It is so exciting. Coupons are amazing

We never get them either so I feel the same although recently we did get Tom Hanks and he ate at a little dinner place close to me, but that is really it. I would bable so hard if I met a celebrity.

But I didn't pay much for the two items so its not so bad. I did really want them though
Old 03-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

They live in their own little world, I am envious of that Scout thinks i am playing with him when I try and yell at him, he will come up and jump at my hand that I am waving at him

They so are That is why I like Kohls, I get coupons all the time And get cute stuff for super cheap, it is the best

At least you have the ocean and the beach as a attraction, I just got farm country around me Oh Tom Hanks, that is really cool, I love him

It is always the stuff you really want that they forget Those bastards Was it busy or something when you were there?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Leave it to a cat to think it is a game and you are playing with him Too funny! Sounds like something a cat would do.

I think I am going to check out their site now to see what kind of things they have

Hey! I don't like the beach. I like the farm/country so I think that is good Me too. He was filming something for a movie or looking for somewhere to film I know the place he ate at named a dish after him

they were there was a line when I pulled up so I guess I don't blame them, but they still should know better.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Whenever I play my Wii he is always trying to run and jump and grab the remote out of my hand, it is hysterical

You could spend a lot of time on their site, they got lots of stuff I like Kohls almost as much as amazon, which is high praise

I was gonna try to go to bed, but something came on TV I wanna watch, naturally