Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Summer is the only time we get decent weather, winter is just blah It rained so much today, so many puddles, gonna suck so bad when it freezes tomorrow

Same here hon, same here It is the only bad part about only knowing people online, if something happens, there isn't always a way for a message to get through to people.

Those mean bastards. I was screaming at someone on the phone last summer when I started having problems with it. Didn't help at all, they didn't give a crap.

I thought i did, but I woke up super tired I went to bed at like 11 and woke up at like 7 or so. I think it is the weather, haven't seen the sun in several days so that makes you more sleepy

Those shows are hilarious I used to love watching those shows, I especially loved Maury for some reason If that doesn't prove that we are surrounded by stupid people I don't know what will
Old 01-30-2013, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

That is so sucky and very dangerous! be careful hun It is 70 degrees today. It feels very nice

Oh that is so true. I love meeting friends this way, but then like you said when things happen you won't even know. just stuck worrying

Nope they do not care at all. No matter what you've been through or how much you yell at them. Its pretty sad how customer service has become now a days. And if you can't switch to something different they know and don't care even more.

Days it has been cloudy? Wow that is crazy. No wonder you felt tired that could be it. I feel even more sleepy when the sun isn't out. I think because you're not seeing light so your brain interrupts that its time to go to bed.

I found the YT video. Its in the first part of it. It was so funny. I know its bad what the people are going through, but I can't help and be entertained by it.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

We have gotten 6 or 7 inches of snow so far, it just keeps coming down And it is extra slippery because it rained all day yesterday so there is a layer of mushy wet crap underneath the layers, seen a lot of people slipping on the ice out there. They are closing schools early and everything. Sucks so much At least I don't have to go anywhere, but it is still depressing to look at it.

It is so easy to laugh at those people, I don't feel bad about it, I probably should They are the ones who go on the shows and admit the weird crap they do so it is their own damn fault Plus, I wonder how much of that is real, so many people make up crap just to get their five minutes of fame.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Omgosh! you know its bad for you when things close early. Sorry Carmen. Did you have to leave at all today? Other than that are you having a good day?
I think a huge band of thunder storms is heading towards me.

That is true. They agree to be on the show and I do believe a lot of people make it up. It makes for good entertainment though. If I had anything better to watch I would, but these are keeping me entertained. I'm watching a show called Baggage right now. Its a dating show where they reveal their baggage then the people have to decide if they can live with it or not.

My dad is trying to get me drunk He came in here handing me a shot. I was like no thanks I'm good. and he was like "You don't work tonight." Then left it on my table If I would be drinking it would be wine Plus the shot is mixed with mountain dew and I would never ever drink soda.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

No I didn't have to leave to go anywhere at least. They are just plowing my parking lot of my apartment now, takes them forever to get them to plow it. My day is going okay, didn't do a whole lot besides chill and watch TV

Baggage sounds funny, never heard of that show I bet people have some interesting "baggage"

Your Dad sounds funny Especially to give you something that has mountain dew in it when he knows you don't drink pop
Old 01-31-2013, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like you had a good day other than the crappy weather. At least they got around to plowing it. How much snow did you get in total?

Oh you have noo idea. The baggage people have is weird and funny. There was one, one time that said "I make voodoo dolls of my exes"

Omgosh I am so mad right now. I just don't even know. Verizon is so...UGH! I was looking at my account today to fix my internet(another story I did get it fix) and I was looking around and noticed my bill and it is 259$ and it is only supposed to be 50$ a month. So I get on the online chat thing and I ask the person on there why is it so much and she said there was a 129$ installment fee. Then they are also charging me for the modem/router 39.99 and the shipping/activation fee 19.99. Now when I first called to see about switching to them I asked the guy straight up are there any fees that go along with getting this. He said no. I asked if I told them to go ahead and send someone out I will not be charged anything? He said no. So then I said go ahead. And he knew I didn't have a phone line because he had to put that I needed one in. So when he input all my info and the order in he did not say one word about being charged for any of that. It would have been completely fin if I knew all of this up front, but he plain out said there were no charges involved. Why is it always something?!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

We got about 8 inches or so, with a thick layer of ice under it, so the roads are gonna suck for a while again, especially with it being below zero again.

Holy crap!! That is a big ass bill, I would be pissed too! :hug That is a HUGE installation fee, and a bunch of BS that they didn't tell you about it in the first place. Why the hell wouldn't the guy tell you that upfront, then you would have at least known it was coming. Especially when you needed them to install it being you didn't have a phone line, you had no choice. Can you at least pay it off slowly or do you have to pay it all at once? Stupid Verizon
Old 01-31-2013, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Ew that is such crappy weather you are getting.

Are you up to much today?

I knew I needed a new phone line, but when I told the guy that he should have been like "Ok then just so you know that is a fee there and it is this amount" but he didn't he acted like nothing was up. Yeah i honestly wouldn't have been so pissed off if I was told upfront about all these fees that were tacking on. I didn't even think about the modem/router, because I have never had to pay for those in the past with my other company. And when I ordered the service he yet again didn't say there will be a fee for the modem/router and a 19.99 shipping activation fee. But yet again nothing! Ugh. Well the person I chatted with online said she sent the dispute over to her supervisor to see about taking off the install fee and I will have to check back in a couple of days to see if she did it. I guess I will have to pay it over time no matter what because there is no way I can pay all of that all together next month. If I wasn't so desperate for internet right now I would cancel my service. I have had nothing, but trouble from Verizon since I signed up. and their crap is soo slow. I can't believe I'm paying 50$ a month for this speed. The speed doesn't even go up to 1.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I did laundry, that was about it. How was your day? Besides with dealing with all the internet crap. I swear the things they think they can get away with, it i s ridiculous. That is a huge amount of fee's, so insane. They have some idiots working for them. Hope At&t comes to your area soon so you can switch! Although my internet is wicked slow too, 54.0 Mbps, whatever that means, I am bad with computer lingo

This week went by so fast, can't believe tomorrow is Friday
Old 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds like a relaxing day My day was good thanks I just ran some errands with my mom then came home and watched tv. Yeah I seriously don't know how those companies get away with ripping people off all the time I hope at&t also comes. Or something happens soon I have no idea about computer lingo either, but I want to say yours is around the same speed as mind. Not sure though

Oh I know! where is time going at?
Old 02-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Blah I am so freaking tired I need booze now Long ass day at work, then had to go and see my parents who just got back into town after work. I am doing a round at my boards then passing out. Hope your day was better then mine TGIF.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry you had a long day hun At least you got some work today.

Mine was decent. Boring at work. I basically got bad to be on all day Not a bad deal
Old 02-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lindsey I missed it when it happened but Congrats on being the new mod Hope your having fun.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Mel! Glad you stopped by. Thank you. I am having tons of fun

How was your move to London? Everything going good so far?
Old 02-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Mel I missed you, hope things are going good in London

That is true Lindsey, at least I was working And booze makes everything better so it is all good

So jealous you get to be on when you are at work, I never get too. They actually make me work

It snowed again last night, the stupid snow plow guy woke me up super early this morning