Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2013, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I like to think I would have cleaned, but might not have cleaned to the extent I did My bathroom needed it the most Gets nasty in there so easy.

Yeah it was a nice time We watched my big fat greek wedding, haven't seen that movie in a long time. I am about to run to the store with her and then meet my sister for lunch when she gets out of work in a little bit.

Ah a light dusting, that is always nice nice That seems like nothing to me, just more of a nuisance then anything Did it melt already?

I have to go about 45 minute to do hard core shopping, but I don't do it that often. That is why I have a amazon prime account, I order a lot of my stuff on there, saves me from having to drive over there as often.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Bathrooms can get dirty fast. I don't think I would want to live on my own because then I would have to clean the bathroom

Oh I love that movie! Glad you had a good night and got to spend more time with her today and you got to spend time with your sister

you call it a light dusting. That is funny. It is a lot for us. Nope its still hanging on. Its still very cold. My work opened today. I was shocked. They didn't clear the paths and they were all icy. Any of the crazy visitors that came today could have slipped easily. If they didn't want to close completely they could have opened up at 12 instead of 9 because by 12 it was melted.

Wow that is kind of far to drive. Luckily you thought of getting amazon and you can get lots of things on amazon. Most of the time they are a lot cheaper too.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

http://www.fanforum.com/f241/despera.../#post67399627