Fan Forum Star

That was my weekend too, since I'm rewatching Life Unexpected

Hiiii.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Its awesome

Well I just told Dallas that I am officially done. That we can't be friends again. He asked my co worker for my number last monday and I was cleaning out my email and he sent me a voice message on the voxer app on july 19th acting all sweet again and I could have sworn he said hug me. So I messaged him on there and said I can't do this whole drama filled thing again and I am not someone to go to when he is lonely or cut in and out of his life when he wants and he was all "I know and I realized I took you for granted and I was a sucky friend and I'm sorry I just really want your friendship real friendship, but I understand if you don't want to" so I said no we cant be friends. I feel very proud because I realized even though I've been so mad at him I'm not 100% over him there are still feelings and I could have been sucked back into that hole.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hey Sara and Lindz
Old 07-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Dave.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sara ... Teen Wolf.

I saw Charlie and he Chocolate Factory on stage last night. I have nice friends who by me things.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Lucky you Mel! Wish I had friends like that

So so proud of you Lindsey I know how hard you are working to get over him, that is never a easy thing to do. You for sure did the right thing in the long run. Hopefully he takes that hint and leaves you the hell alone.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

That sounds awesome Mel. Did you have fun?

Thanks Carmen He actually hasn't left me alone. He even said he was really sorry and he did take me for granted and was a sucky friend, but I'm like you just realized this? I regret messaging him though, but I needed him to know that I don't want to talk to him ever. After I said I was done. He messaged me a few hours later asking if he could ask a question and I was like "Go ahead" and he just asked why I messaged him if I didn't want to talk and I just explained since he messaged me on there and asked a co worker for my number that I needed to tell him that I didn't want to talk. Then he was just like " Oh ok thanks" then he said "I am really sorry Lindsey. I really am. I guess its just hard to lose you." So I was like "You should have thought about that before. There is only so much I would put up with or take you back into my life" and I just reached my breaking point. And then he was like "Hey Lindsey I didn't only go to you because I was lonely. If I was lonely I could have gotten attention from other people. I actually really did care about you and I still do. I wouldn't have tried to contact you again if I didn't care" But I didn't reply to that. He is just doing the same crap again. Trying to suck me back in with his apologies and trying to make it look like it was all in my head. If he wasn't lonely back when we talked why the hell would he said all the time "I'm lonely. I just want someone to cuddle with. Im lonely." Etc... :rollseyes: I so deleting the app now. I told him what I needed to say so I'm not going to talk to him anymore.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

He is such a freaking insensitive jerk, trying to pull you back in again like that I hope he doesn't show up at your work again to try to get you back, he needs to take a freaking hint, you told him how you feel and if he was a nice guy, he would just leave it at that, him acting like he is, proves how much of ass he is.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I completely agree Carmen That is why I'm not replying anymore to him and if he does show up at work I'm not going to act nice if he talks to me. Its like TAKE A HINT.

How was your day hun?
Old 07-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You go girl He has no reason to be going to your work, hope he stays the hell away. He seems like the kind of guy to do that kind of crap though.

My day was okay Didn't really do much besides some grocery shopping How did your long ass shift go, glad you survived it

We are way way overdue for a new thread, crap Any ideas?
Old 07-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yes. Well I thought maybe he wasn't, but before I used to give in really easily and talk to him, but this time NO. I mean if he comes to visit the garden that is fine, but don't come and try to talk to me. I will be like go away

That sounds nice I love food
It was LONG. We had 691 people come to just run and that was just from 4-7 and it also doesn't count the members. That was just paying people.

Oh crap! we are. hmm I have no idea to be honest
Old 07-30-2013, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

That is great that you are strong enough to resist him now Not a lot of girls are it seems, men can be such a weakness

OMFG, that is a crapload of runners Damn. Makes me tired just hearing that many runner's were there, also makes me feel like the world's most lazy person

Um maybe something about how much boys can suck? Not sure if you want that in the title though as a reminder. It can just be a generic summer title too, I don't have any specific ideas
Old 07-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-30-2013, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah well its not easy to resist. Trust me. Lately since a lot of memoriea are associated with the garden I end up thinking of the good times we actually had and today I did want to say we can be friends again but I just think of all the hurt and I can resist. Boys are a major weakness.

I know. It was a lot. I always feel lazy when I see people working out and in shape. I cant even play my biggest loser game

I say something about summer

NEW THREAD

Last edited by unspokenღwords; 07-30-2013 at 07:45 PM