Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah i like Finn and Paris better bc hes funnier then brad and more suiting for her but brads kinda like doyle eww

omg that reminds me of the whip fic idk why but i suddenly have to picture tristan in an elf(sp) costume it could be like rorys revenge on him or something

seriously.. god people are so weird.. i hate anime.. :S its just creepy

omg it would totally fit a future fic when they already have something going on for a while and it never really works out bc they are being their usual stupid selfes

You should write it.. and yeah meg said "my eyes are up here" wet tristan in a towel seriously.. didnt we talk about like brad squeeking out something like "rory why r u all wet" after her walking in the room again how awesome!!
From lust to truth
.. I guess that's how I know you
Old 02-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

OMG I forgot all about Doyle He was the comedy in the last seasons when Finn wasn't around. Wearing Rory's coat. Wearing Paris's robe. Paris and Doyles crazy sex

Elf costume? Oh god

Seriously Anger smut fics pwn. 'Specially when they're RT. Though Lit would be kinda awesome too

That line is just Usually it'd be a girl saying it but with Tristan, it was just priceless

I think Louise asked her why her uniform was all wet and that was where it ended lol.

Dude though. Tristan. Wet. In only a towel. Kill me now.

Or wait... i just pictured him wearing a V neck girls shirt and tight pants. Chad needs a new stylist.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Addicted Fan

him picking stuff out of his socks was hilarious!!

anger smut fics are the best.. idk i just cant get into lit fics.. i love them on the show but idk fics are just not interessting

would have been his best line on the show ever hehe.. but wasnt there something like brad making some comment about tristan like did you 2 just have sex or somethign i cant remember..

eww why would you mention that.. i was in such a tristan bliss and you go ruin it all with mentioning chad -.-

lets get back to naked tristan.. he him working out naked
From lust to truth
Old 02-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember that

I like Lit fics that are either super fluffy or where Jess is like evil

I don't remember but poor Brad

If I got the visual. You have to too

Working out naked. Omg, he would get so injured

Omg Imagine a fic where Tristan gets injured ala Mark Sloan and is walking funny and everyone in school is asking what happened

ETA: Did you hear about Rihanna and Chris Brown :S

Old 02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Addicted Fan

omfg and rory playing lexis part.. omg please u gotta write.. pls pls pls

you like him staying away from her and going like.. No no no dont come near me and she wouldnt know what she did and try n tease him he would be in so much pain!

noooooo should i lol

oh you should read that its a one shot.. i havnt finished reading it but it kinda sounds funny.. A Man's Best Friend, a Gilmore Girls fanfic - FanFiction.Net

ETA: i really thought it would be a little funnier
From lust to truth

Last edited by peytonshilarie; 02-09-2009 at 12:37 PM
Old 02-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Meg. merde... you should beat me senseless, tell me you kid napped my boyfriend and Tristan and anything to get me here Sorry, sweets. And I hope you're okay with the fires out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jmarit_ (View Post)
You wanna one shot fluff you could read Bathroom Monkey i think it's called, a Rogan pregnancy one shot *whistles* It's really good for a rogan
Who are you and what have you done with the Logan-hating-won't-ever-read-a-Rogan-Kellie?
Is your spirit alive...

Last edited by Kelli_J; 02-10-2009 at 04:16 AM
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Total Fan

Thanks girls I'm fine. I'm in a different state so I wasn't affected.

Quote:
im so afraid of the ending of Storm before the calm its in the same category then MMATB lol romance and angst.. and idk i bet its not gonna end well

did u read the update for it? id rather have a sequel for MMATB rory getting divorced and her and his kids just suddenly dissapearing
I love that fic but yeah I'm scared about the end too. They should run away together.

Quote:
You wanna one shot fluff you could read Bathroom Monkey i think it's called, a Rogan pregnancy one shot *whistles* It's really good for a rogan

Tristan in a towel...Tristan naked .... If I could write I would so write something

Quote:
Meg. merde... you should beat me sense, tell me you kid napped my boyfriend and Tristan and anything to get me here Sorry, sweets. And I hope you're okay with the fires out there
I already have Tristan...but whats this about a boyfriend?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

That Rogan is by the girl who wrote What A Time It Was and all those good trories lol. And it's not like Logan really, it's like reading Tristan. So alike. There's another one by her called "Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do". I like that one too

Still hate Logan though

Quote:
noooooo should i lol
He beat her up. Bad.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Addicted Fan

suuureee thats why you know what the titels for the rogans are

what when how do u know that.. i really liked him what an ass
From lust to truth
Old 02-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

-.- I read 'em like 4 years ago.

It happened Sunday before the Grammy's i guess. Someone heard her screaming and called the cops. Go on TMZ So messed up. I thought they were so cute together.. but i guess they got some twisted stuff goin on.

Did you ever read the one-shot "The Day I Stalked Him"?

Old 02-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Addicted Fan

do u really think that makes it better with ur memory that makes it even worse

Whats TMS? yeah is she in the hospital or something :S

yeah i read that one.. its so cute

last night i watched a movie where this girl had a date to a wedding and he was standing with a bunch of old ladies talking to them and she was on the other side with her best friend and the guy winked at her through the room and the best friend goes "i think i just came" that would so fit into a fic
From lust to truth
Old 02-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Well it was like the only Rogan I read so of course I rememeber lol.

TMZ - like just jared - only with legal stuff. Idk. I don't think she's still in the hospital. But CB got arrested and then got out on bail.

Srsly? lol. I thought it was ... weird. The MC had major problems I'm reading "Gire For Hire" right now. It's kinda really like PL/PP.

What were you watching?

Old 02-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Addicted Fan

hu!

oh ok.. ill look at it

i thought it was cute.. with the ending and all

girl for hire? i think i read that one but i dont really remember it..

i think it was called wedding date
From lust to truth
Old 02-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Sarah
Kellie

Idk why I didn't hug you two last night... I think I was tired and Meg's plotting my death so I was just getting in and out

ANYWAY. The Wedding Date... I flove that movie! I just watched it again last night and the part Sarah mentioned, is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg85 (View Post)

Thanks girls I'm fine. I'm in a different state so I wasn't affected.

I already have Tristan...but whats this about a boyfriend?
That's good to hear

His name is Fabian... but you can't say anything cause he doesn't know we're together yet...
No. He's just a guy that I like and can't hear his name without getting completely stupid and goofy -.- 'cause it's like I'm 13 again and he's my first crush or something >_<
Is your spirit alive...
Old 02-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Kelli
Meg
Sars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli_J (View Post)
His name is Fabian... but you can't say anything cause he doesn't know we're together yet...
No. He's just a guy that I like and can't hear his name without getting completely stupid and goofy -.- 'cause it's like I'm 13 again and he's my first crush or something >_<
Those are the boys you gotta look out for

Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonshilarie (View Post)
girl for hire? i think i read that one but i dont really remember it..

i think it was called wedding date
It's a soccer star/pretend to be his girlfriend cause you hooked up fic. Instead of Beckham though... it's more Cristiano Ronaldo I don't think it's better than PLPP, but it was okay

And I never saw that movie.

So I walked home from work tonight cause it's like 50 degrees It feels like heaven compared to the below temps we've been having but anyways... i started thinking. And writing this fic in my head. And it started "Everyone has those moments where they think back to high school and wonder... where is that person now?" And then I thought of how if Rory was thinking that and where she would picture everyone and then it came down to Tristan... and then it was just like a lightbulb went on in my head and suddenly "Gynocologist" was just flashing in my mind So now i'm writing a fic. And I have a realistic plot and everything!!... after much thought. And I think it's gonna be a one shot but yeah. How messed up is this? I need help. Majorly.

ETA: You know, in a world that sucks at the moment you should at least be able to keep faith in having your shows and music. But even that is sucking. First Chris Brown beats up Rihanna and now George and Izzie are leaving Grey's How freaking depressing.