Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2005, 09:16 PM
New Fan

Roswell Fanfiction thread

An alternate Fate

Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, I do not own anything, im a poor sorry fan who cant live with the end of the series.

story: This is basicly a fill in of what would have happened had 'The end of the world' episode had not happened'

Notes: This is my first attempt at a Roswell fanfic, and I thought this up pretty good, email me back at fallenchaos15@yahoo.com and give me some feedback enjoy

========================================================================

Liz looked over at the clock laying behind the counter. 11'O clock, it was finaly closing time. Maria stood up fromthe booth across the room.

"Im so glad this hectic night of buisness is over"

With a giggle Liz picked up the keys to the shop and waited for Maria to make her exit.

"You doing anything tonight, Max isnt home and im really really bored, want to keep me company?" Liz said with a really begging look

"Sorry babe, but space boy and me have plans, he has the night off from security tonight so he's all mine until 9 tomorow morning!"

Liz felt king of let down and made her way to the door, Max and Michael came running up to the door as she began to lock it. They looked petrified and trembling.

"Liz..Maria....We have to leave Roswell right now, they're here." Max hastly said while running into the back grabbing some personal things he left back there a few days ago. Michael slowly walked towards the counter and sat down, with what looks like a splatter of blood on his face. Maria ran over to him and lifted his head off of the counter. Tears were running down his face

"Oh my god Michael! are you all right? what the hell happened?, who attacked you"

Michaels face was a mess, covered in tears and blood.

"Isabell is dead.....I tried...." Maria took Michael into her arms and held him there.

Max came out from the back, almost as wrecked as Michael, but holding it together and trying to be a leader.

"We have to get a few things as possible, pack up, pick up Alex and leave Roswell...for good" Max explained in one of his most serious and demanding attitudes he has ever shown.

"Oh my god...Alex does he know?" Liz asked, looking like she just had every sence in her body ripped out.

"No.... but theres no time, we need to leave"

"Wait wait, stop...Me and Maria need to know, what hapened to you, what happened to Isabel, what the hell just happened Max"

Max would have normaly just rushed everyone out the door. But when Liz spoke..There was no way he couldnt stop in the middle of the chaos and give her the story.

".....Isabell had a vision..A dream, of Kivar...He said he was coming for her, for us, he said he knew who, and where the royal four were, and would kill us, and everyone connected to us.. This wasnt any normal cision, Is said that he said it like he was certain, more certain then she had ever seen anyone in her life." Max slow said.

Maria was dumbstruck she finaly broke a the small silence. "What happened, where did they come from, who?"

"Isabell was scared to death, she practicly forced me and Michael to come over to her apartment...the way she sounded, we couldnt...not go...It happened so fast... A light broke the door into pieces and there were five of them.... Me, Michael and Is immediatly..Tried to use our powers to stop them, but they were faster, Isabel was struck, I tried...I..I...Tried to heal her but I couldnt...They were coming in the room..more and more of them.. Michael grabbed me and we jumped through a window out of the apartment...."

Liz and Maria embraced Max and Michael and just stayed in there for what seemed like hours. A siren was heard through the streets. A loudspeaker filled the deserted streets of Roswell.

"Citizens of Roswell...This is Sheriff Jim Valenti..Please stay in your homes, please do not exit your house, if you are still on the streets, make your way to an indoor facility as fastly as possible. This is no warning, get inside until further notice."

Michael wandered over to the window of the crashdown looking up with Maria at his side. A UFO hovering over the city.

"We had better go....They will be looking for us...Specificly, they can sence us... They have been doing nothing for the last 50 years" Max said, back in his serious attitude.

Liz took her eyes out of the lighted disk in the sky and held Max. "Where do we go from here..."

"...We have to go get Alex, they know who he his, they know he has been helping us...We cant leave him to his death" Michael spoke in a broken voice.

Wihout a word, they started outside, into Maria's little red Jeta. Maria sat in the drivers seat and they all looked at the Crashdown, and how silly it looked with the ship overhead, like a movie were all the aliens invade the streets and look fake and the movie is almost funny. Only this wasnt a movie.

As the engine started up Liz said softly "Good bye Crashdown...I have a feeling this is the last time we are ever going to see it.."

Maria faced Liz "likes that a bad thing"

Liz let out a small giggle and rested on Max's shoulder.

Max's face was still devastaded from Isabell. Halfway to Alex's Max spoke. "We have to go back..."
Maria said "where? go back where?"

"back....to Isabell...."

Michael looked back at Max from the passengers seat "I know how you feel Maxwell...But theres no doubt they are scouting that place dry, and theres no way im going to let you die too... You know I have never been one for the touchy feely stuff... But I dont know what I could do without you and Isabell.." Then reality smacked him in the face. "Isabell....."

Max looked up from the floor. "I have to Michael..."

Liz looked up at Max from his shouder, "Max, you cant go there alone"

Michael spoke up "He's not, im going with him"

Maria slammed the breaks "No Michael!!" she literally broke down in tears "I have enough stress on me with being a prime target for an alien invasion and knowing that Isabel is dead, and that the rest of us could be at any moment...But I cant lose you, I know she's your sister and I respect the bond the three of you share but I just cant...I cant...I love you Michael"

Michael looked over at her. "You know I do to but this is something I have to do..If there is any chance Isabel can be saved..If there is anything I could do to bring her back to life... Im going to do it, Maria, im sorry but I have to"

The four exited the car and embraced.

Max held Liz, Michael held Maria, and Max stated "Maria and Liz....you two take the Jeta, me and Michael will walk back to Isabells place. Its only a few blocks.. Pick up Alex, and call Valenti, make tell them that he needs to call Kyle, and they both need to get out of Roswell, it doesnt matter where they go,.. Just leave.. We'll call when......if we get Isabel"

The four just exchanged long staes at each other.

"Michael" Liz cut off Maria "They have to do this...Its there sister, we would do it for them and they would do it for us..At least none of us will be alone"

Max and Michael arrived at Isabells house and walked in via the broken down door. The house was empty, they went into the room where Isabel should have been laying. Instead, she was sitting on the couch. She stood as the two entered the room.

Max and Michael exchanged confusing looks.

"Isabell....Is that you?"

Michael immediatly ran over to her, only to be flung back into the wall behind him. Isabell turned into a bright light, and turned into Langly.

Max was instantly filled with a furious rage and flung him into the t.v. set behind him. "You were supposed to be our protector, instead you set us up and try to kill us!"

Langly looked up and spoke. "Im working for Kivar now..The royal four are broken, you let Tess leave the town, they found, and killed her, and now my mission has failed, and Kivar will find you, and he will kill you"

Michael ran up to him and started kicking him as he lay on the floor. "How could you just kill her like that! where is she! you old dirtbag tell me or I'll!"

Langly spoke in a deep evil voice "my life means nothing, I failed to protect the royal four, it doesnt matter to me, my life, yours,....Your sister is dead...And so are you"

Without thinking , Michael extended his hand and all of Langlys interior organs burned.. Like he did with Pierce.

The sound of footsteps from the first floor could be heard, and they were moving fast.

"Michael...We need to go"

Michael turned from Langlys corpse. "She might still be around, we could find her, we could bring her back"

Max looked up from the floor "She's gone Michael...even if I could touch her..I couldnt bring her back..."

Michael held back the urge to punch Max "That is a lie, Isabel cant die! she's our sister, you cant say that!"

Max solemly said "Michael..theres nothing else we can do.. We have to meet with Liz and Maria...Im worried"

Michaels anger just got swept away when Max mentioned Maria, and thought of how he would feel if something happened to her. They both jumped down to the ground out the window, the same as before, looked back up and saw shadows in the room. They started running to Alex's house.

===============

Maria and Liz drove strait to Alex's, doing 105mph down side streets and almost put themselves through the windshield when they came to a screaching stop on Alex's lawn. They saw him look out his window, and shortly came running outside.

"You two drag racing down my street or you just trying to.....whoa" Alex's head raised strait up and saw the disk in the air with lights surrounding it.

Liz yelled over Marias rushed explenation of the situation to Valenti on her cell phone

"Alex, theres no time to explain get in the car, we need to meet Max and Michael, they could be in trouble"

Alex was about to resist the request until he saw the tears all over both their faces. And obediently entered the car. As they were about to take off, Michael and Max opened the door , Liz screamed and looked back to see them two.

Liz opened her door and got up and didnt see Isabel.

Liz, Maria, Max and Michael stayed quiet the whole trip out of Roswell. Liz broke the news to Alex around the time they exited Roswell. Alex put his head in his lap and silently cried.

Max began to say "On the way over here, I just remembeed something... The granilith"

Michael spoke while he stared directly forward "Its too late for that... Kivar will be searching Roswell with a comb to find it....And..It doesnt matter anymore"

Max spoke slightly louder "I just feel like if we can get to the Granilith...everything will be alright"

Michael was about to smack him silly "This is no time to get sentimental and want to go to a temple and pray Maxwell, we cant take chances like that, not now, not after what happened to Isabel"

Alex lifted his head out of his lap, and made it look as if he wasnt crying. "..I say we go..Max never turned us into the wrong direction, Isabell listened to him, even when she didnt, a part of her wanted to, she told me so."

Liz turned and spoke "I feel like we have to too, like something in my blood is telling us, its fate that we go there"

Michael yelled "I SUPPOSE YOU THINK WE SHOULD GO TRY TO MAKE A PEACE TREATY WITH THE ARMADA OF SHAPE SHIFTERS, SKINS AND WHATEVER THE HELL IS ABOVE US RIGHT NOW TOO!? THIS ISNT A DAMN MOVIE, THIS IS OUR LIVES!"

"Im with Michael, it doesnt sound very logic--" Max cut her off "Were going..I need too... Michael, please"

For the first time in his entire life, Michael was convinced by Michael

".....Okay...Im still a little against it, But I supposed we could, for Isabell..Not like its my choice anymore"

The Red jetta shined light on the big rock formation where the Granalith silently lay. The four of them get out and begin walking towards it. Michael and Max stop.

Both of them yell out "I had a flash"

Max takes over for what to say and explains "We can go back..We can change what happens.. The granalith can reverse time"

Liz replies "How are you supposed to know, you dont have evidence, it would go against every rule of reality even if you could"

Michael looked at Liz and said "Max is right, I had the same vision....It was like something was guiding us"

Maria looked like her face was stimulated and numb she began backing up slowly. "Max, Michael, LOOK"

They were followed, 5 figures came into view from the dock.

"Get to the cave, go!" yelled Max, and everyone sprinted.

A light flashed, and Maria was forced onto the ground, on her back. A force pulled her towards one of the figures, the figure extended his hand and a white light emitted and Maria screamed out.

Michael yelled out "NOOO!!!"

Michael started running towards the 5 people, and as he came closer, he realised who it was, Kivar, and Nicholas, themselves.

Nicholas began to talk as Michael was running at them. "You got lucky before, we wont make the mistake of letting you live this time trusted second"

"Michael! No! Dont!" Max yelled out, Liz was franticly crying, and forcing Max into the cave. Michael looked at Maria, her body looked worse then dead, like alll the life was sucked from it and at that moment. Michael decided that he wasnt going to live, that he was going to kill as many of those bastards as he could before the end.

Max and Liz fell into the pod chamber. Shortly after before they made it into the granilith chamber, Michael fll in, covered in blood, apparently, very close to death.

Without a word, Max put his hand on his chest to heal him.

Michael spoke "Its irreversable..Go....Save me....Save Isabell...Save Maria...oh Maria.....I did it... I killed them.....Max, hurry..You cant kill him..You cant kill Kivar"

With that, he died in Max's arms.... Max heard footsteps slowly coming towards the opening, he used his powers to seal the cave. Max turned around, tears coming down his face.

"If you dont mind Liz...I want to stay here awhile...I need a minute before..." Liz was laying down on her back, across from Michaels corpse..

"All the time you want Max....." Liz said in a faint voice. Max laid down beside her and began talking softly.

"We'll ring them back..All of them..." Liz didnt need convincing, she trusted Max more then ever, more then anyone, and just laid down with him and they both cried, for hours, and slept.

The morning sun rose, and the sound of the cave coming down could be heard all around them.

The noise woke both Max and Liz.

Max got to his feat, and simply said. "its time Liz..."

======================================

The End
Old 01-15-2005, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the fanfic board at Fan Forum FallenChaos. Please check out the fanfic board rules before you directly post your fics onto the board. Also, we already have a Roswell fic thread open, so I'm going to close this one. Feel free to link to your fic and discuss it on the existing thread.

fics | vids | stupid little life