Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2005, 01:00 PM
New Fan

Looking For Fanfiction

Hey All!
I was wondering if anyone could help me find two different stories I have been looking forever for. I read them when i first started reading fanfiction and i wanted to go back and reread them but I can't seem to find them anywhere.
The first fic is from Dawsons Creek a Pacey/Joey pairing. Everyone makes a pact to meet back up if a certain amount of years, Joey ends up being an actress, the gang gets back together but Joey is missing because turns out she is with an abusive boyfriend. I cant really remember much more.
The second fic is from Buffy a Buffy/Faith pairing. Buffy and gang have grown up and they have started a new council. Buffy is a karate instructor. Riley died. Buffy goes to find Faith because she needs her help and she is a auto mechanic.

Please if anyone knows where i can find these fics let me know because its about to drive me insane.

Thanks
Old 02-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe you should ask your questions here:

Buffy Fanfic Thread

DC Fanfic Thread
Old 02-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Anja.

Welcome to the fanfic board PaceyNJoeyaaf. Please direct your questions to the relevant threads that wolkenfuehlen posted above. Thanks!

fics | vids | stupid little life