New Fan

Nice S/F Websites [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2003, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice thread Elle.
I will check out those sites.
Old 10-23-2003, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw last night's episode..and must admit that Spike/Fred would be cute. It seems Spike has softened somehow, and Fred has always been the scientific beauty..maybe it could work somehow. I mean with Spike and Buffy it seemed all love/hate..(no offense), but maybe Fred can change him into a good fellow yet.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pale x x poetism:
<STRONG>I saw last night's episode..and must admit that Spike/Fred would be cute. It seems Spike has softened somehow, and Fred has always been the scientific beauty..maybe it could work somehow. I mean with Spike and Buffy it seemed all love/hate..(no offense), but maybe Fred can change him into a good fellow yet.</STRONG>
:grins: You should stop by the Spred thread if you haven't already. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

I love it, 'spred' [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Very nice choice you have all gone with. I do LOVE these 2 together, right now I am more than happy to see them developing some kind of a friendship..very cool.

I was itching to read some fic, and am so happy to see all the sites! Thanks for the links!
Old 11-07-2003, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I so want to write some Spred fic, but it'll have to wait till I finish my NaNoWriMo.

The tree glitters in front of him, but Remus is staring at James. Remus wishes the other boys would go way.
Old 11-12-2003, 09:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone! If you have Fred/Spike fiction please think about submitting it to Gifted. Right now we don't have any. I love this paring too!

Thanks,
Annabelle
Old 11-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Does anyone have fred/spike fanfic recommendations?

Send them my way. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Just sneaking in for a bit of board promotion. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Got some fanfic pet peeves? Or some advice for fanfic writers? Feel free to leave your two cents at the things every fanfic writer should know and remember thread. Input would be muchly appreciated! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 11-18-2003, 11:06 PM
New Fan

Hi guys! Newbie here...

Please also visit my S/F site:

Between Heaven & Hell

My archive is steadily growing. ^^ Hope you enjoy browsing!!
Old 11-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anymore fic recs?
Old 12-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi ^.^ long time not see mainly because I become pregnant ^.^ but my site is still very alive and has tons of fanfictions up. There aren't any I can't recommend because Ive read them all before I put them up and I really have the feeling only wonderful writers atempt to write for this pairing!
But I think especially mention I should perhaps 'warmth' by Lyssa, a filcet, and 'the ghost and Ms Burkle' by Kat Leon which is also the first answer for my spred fanfic challenges. They are both linked on my site so enjoy reading ^.^
Oh and please could someone feedback my site because I am not even sure if someone is still visiting it ;(
greetings
flame
Old 12-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Flame, would you mind posting a link to your site? I would like very much to read the stories that you mentioned, but I don't know where your site is! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 12-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

that would be: http://www.spred.de.vu
as mentioned in the first thread entry ^.^