Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Boundary Mountain: "The Mountain" fanfic

Didnt see another thread for fanfic for "The Mountain" so thought I would start one. I cant wait to read some fic for the show! I am thinking of trying one myself!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone have any FF?

Rachel
Old 01-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

I cant wait to read some!!

Im trying to work on one, but I havent had time lately. I will keep trying!!
Old 01-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Here is a short fic I wrote in about 45 minutes today. Hope you like it! Im going to make a website to have this on soon! Let me know what you think!

A Dream One Night

copyright KES 2005.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don’t own these characters, the WB does.

At the cabin, David was tossing and turning in his sleep. The woman next to him was too, until he heard her call his name. She turned over and watched him. “He must be having a bad dream,” she thought to herself.…

In David’s dream, all his thoughts were coming at once. The fight with Max, his reunion with Maria, Will leaving town, all of it. He and Maria had hurt a lot of people and it really bothered David. More than he let on to Maria and more than he let on to himself. He and Will were getting along great and he had gone and messed everything up. He had cared so much for Max and even thought he was falling in love with her. The look in her eyes when he told her it was over. The look in her eyes when she told him she wasn’t pregnant with his baby. He will never forget that look.

At the cabin, the woman thought she should wake him, but they always say not to wake someone having a nightmare. So she wrapped her arm around him, kissed his shoulder and whispered, “Its ok, David, its ok….”

In David’s dream, he saw the last moments he had with Will before he left. The tears, the yelling and the fight. Not just Will’s tears, not just his own, but his mother’s and his sister’s too. He hated to see his mother cry.

At the cabin, the woman got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. “I wish I knew what was happening in his dream. I wish I could be there helping him through it.” She walked back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and rested her hand on her stomach. She and David were expecting their first baby in a few months and they were ecstatic.

In David’s dream, everything was swirling together, all the words spoken, all the tears, him and Maria, him and Will, him and Max. Finally it got to be too much and he couldn’t take it anymore. “Enough” he shouted, loud enough to wake him out of his sleep.

“Hey, you okay?” the woman asked.

“I just had the worst dream. I hurt so many people,” David told her.

“Everything is okay now, David. I promise you,” the woman told him, rubbing his back, resting her chin on his shoulder.

David put her hand on her stomach and said “I know, cause you are here with me.”

“I love you, David.”

“I love you too Max.”
Old 01-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww, I it, max_n_david

Quote:
and it really bothered David. More than he let on to Maria and more than he let on to himself.
That part really stood out to me. I think it's very true, and I love the way you worded it.

I think it was really effective how you waited until the end to reveal who David was with, and I also think you not explaining how they got back together was a good decision. Although, I'd love to read another fanfic of yours explaining how that happened, but I think that not talking about it in this particular story puts more of a focus on the entire situation as a whole, showing how Max has helped him, instead of just focusing on D/M. I like how you are helping to add a little more depth to David, but also showing the depth that is D/M
Old 01-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the feedback! I thought that maybe I should have added more to explain things, but I am glad I waited. I am really proud of this fic. Hopefully tomorrow more will come to me and I will have another installment.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Disclaimer: I don't own these charicters.
Nasty Conditions

Chapter 1

Shelly woke, up the light stinging her eyes, and let out a small groan. She lay on her back with her pillow over her face and thought of the events that happened the day before. Her ruined date with Michael, the trip to Canada, Scarlett throwing up…

Note to self, She thought Always be careful so I will never have to go through the experience of taking the ‘mourning-after pill’

Shelly cringed at how sick Scarlett had gotten because of the pill and didn’t wish to go through it herself. Sam and Scarlett’s little crisis had been one that she would remember in the future, when she chooses to start having sex. The day hadn’t been all bad though, her long make-out session with Michael was enough to make up for the rest of the days events.

Michael, hmm, he really was a good kisser. Shelly smirked under pillow and then moved it and got up.

“Another day in the life of Shelly Carver,” She thought aloud “What could happen today”?

Shelly ran down the stairs happily towards the kitchen. Weeks ago she would’ve expected Sam to be there but now that he had a girlfriend she knew he wouldn’t. Which She had no problem with, just because her relationship with Michael has had and will have obstacles doesn’t give her the right to mess up Sam’s relationship. She walked into the kitchen and saw her mom sitting at the counter cradling a bowl of cereal and reading the mourning paper.

“Good mourning sweetheart” Ginny said sweetly.

“Mourning, mom”

“What time did you get in last night”? Ginny questioned.

“Oh” Shelly said softly knowing full well that her mom knew she got in after curfew “about 11:50.” Ginny raised an eyebrow in question.

“That’s past curfew, where were you”?

“Um, I was helping Sam and Scarlett.” She lied.

“Oh, I’m sorry, who’s Scarlett”?

“Sam’s girlfriend. M..” She paused almost mentioning Michael and how he paid for the staff quarters to be fixed up. That was done weeks ago but her mother wouldn’t know that. She couldn’t use that lie so she quickly thought up another one. “I was helping them redecorate and I lost track of the time.”

“ Sam’s has a girlfriend, I’d like to meet her. That’s okay this time but Shelly, your curfew is 11:00 miss it again and you’re grounded.”

“Yes ma’am” Shelly said mock sternly. “What’s that”? Shelly questioned in an attempt to change the subject. Ginny picked up the flayer on the table next to her cereal bowl.

“Oh it’s a flyer for the ice skating rink, they are having skating for free this weekend.”

“Free skating, why”? Shelly inquired.

“Well lots of people can’t skate so people come they may like it and come back again and pay.” Ginny explained.

“Oh,” said shelly upset at the condescending tone that her mother had unknowingly used to explain. “That makes sense.” She watched as her mother but her bowl in the sink and sat back down. Shelly took another bite of her cereal and looked at the flayer again.

Hmm, ice-skating, that could be a fun date to have with Michael, it is cheap and fun thought Shelly. She smiled.

“What” She asked her mother for why she was staring at her.

“You seem happier lately” Ginny responded.

“What do you mean?”

“Well.. a moment ago when you were smiling at a flyer.”

“ Our whole family has weird habits, mine just happens to smiling at inanimate objects and wearing too much pink.”

Ginny smirked “I mean because you must have been thinking about something and it made you smile in a way that in a that you haven’t in a while.”

“Mom you need a hobby. You pay way too much attention to details about me.”

“I’m your mother of coarse I pay attention to small details. Besides you’re a junior in High school pretty soon you’ll be in college. My baby’s growing up so fast.”

“Mom I’m not a baby”
“You will always be my baby even if you’re old with gray hair and grandchildren, you will still be my baby.”

“Thanks mom”

“And besides I do have a hobby, planning. The Boundary Ball is next weekend. You may need to go shopping, I don’t think you have anything that would be formal enough.”

“Oh” Shelly said putting her hand on her forehead “You’re right I don’t. I have the back dress and the red dress but nothing superduperformal.”

“I’m going to ask Maria to that you shopping I’m a little too busy to take you, is that okay”?

“Yeah that’s fine” Shelly said.

“What are you planning to do today?”

“Usual” shelly replied.

“Which means”?

“Snowboarding, hanging out.”

“Well how would you feel about going shopping with me, ya know, mother-daughter time?”

“Today?”

“No just in general so we can have some time together.”

“Sounds great mom” Shelly smiled sweetly and then looked at her watched, Michael’s shift started in an hour and she wanted to see him before that “Gotta go mom, bye” She said and then kissed her mother on the cheek and put cereal bowl in the sink.

[MOD EDIT: There's more to this story, but it's significantly over 1000 words so please host it at a website and link back, instead of posting the whole story here. You might want to check out the fanfic board rules. Thanks. ]

Last edited by Silversun; 01-18-2005 at 05:27 PM
Old 01-23-2005, 01:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Bri, I really enjoyed that part of your fic I hope you find somewhere to post the rest of it... maybe livejournal, if you have one?
Old 01-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Prequel to A Dream One Night

Its called "Still Here" and it will be posted as soon as I get home!!!! Check back in an hour or so!!!