Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2006, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

no lex didn't push him off.

let me just explain the "end" of jason..using caps to help

Jason turned evil with his mum, and kinda kidnapped Lex and his dad or something. Lex/Lionel escape, but Jason sees them.

There's this big chase and Jason and Lex end up at the edge of the cliff. Lex is holding this big stick or something about to hit Jason.

Jason starts talking about Clark but before he can say anything, Lionel comes behind Lex and shoots Jason and he falls off the cliff into the river.

In the next episode we see that Jason arrives at the Kents house, pissed off, bloody and with a gun. (Who knows how he survived that gun shot and falling off a cliff!)

He's takes the Kents hostage in their home. Finally the metor shower starts and one heads straight for the house killing Jason.

ETA: in seasons 5's first ep the only mention of jason is when lana reads the newspaper

Hope you all aren't confused anymore!

Last edited by Nida; 04-27-2006 at 05:33 PM
Nida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Absolute Fan

thank u! Finally, it falls into place ...sort of

I love the caps, Jensen's face in the 3rd & second last one are so funny
I've gotta make an effort to rewatch that season again
Urban~Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Passionate Fan

hehe, ur welcome.

don't you think even with blood all over his face he still looks hot?
Old 04-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh yeah!
So L thinks he killed Jason huh, so which 'L' would that be exactly? ...Smallville writers needed to step up their game that exit was such a quick fix
I could have sworn someone said there was know body …if there wasn’t Jason could make a return, I really hope not but it could happen
And that pic of Jason & his mum couldn't they have gotten a real pic, sad
Old 04-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

The end of Jason through caps, Love it!

Smallville have gone so far off the rails in regards to the comic books and how they turn out or even the characters. I just give up on it, Tom Welling is no longer enough to make me watch it.
silvercrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:21 AM
Passionate Fan

i never thought Smallville was that good. I started watching it, coz when i start something i can't seem to stop. But this season has been heaven as a LL shipper
Old 04-29-2006, 05:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Well once I was confused by Jason's evil turn and Lana in love with Clark again it just got too much to be bothered to get back into it, which is kinda sad since I really liked it when I started watching it.
They got rid of his best friend Pete, brought in Lois who’s still around because…? Bring back Alicia only to kill her off then they don’t explain why but turn Jason evil & kill him off. And don’t even get me started on Jonathan …stupid!

Oh did Jason’s mum die? She might want revenge just a thought

Supernatural S1 – part1 DVD’s out next month, but it’s got no extras
Old 04-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nida
i never thought Smallville was that good. I started watching it, coz when i start something i can't seem to stop. But this season has been heaven as a LL shipper
What is the LL deal? I've completely missed all the eps on E4 and I don't think Ch4 are showing it yet.

No extras? Some interviews would have been good or better yet...bloopers!
Old 04-29-2006, 03:30 PM
Absolute Fan

LL makes me laugh, just when Lana & Clark are back together stop everything Lex has feelings for her

Quote:
No extras? Some interviews would have been good or better yet...bloopers!
my thought exactly. the guys were being filmed while on set for the DVD so we probably won't get those til part 2 of the DVD ...but I'd say wait til the complete season's out, that way you've got the total package.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban~Goddess
Oh did Jason’s mum die? She might want revenge just a thought
yeah, in the season 4 finale, Lana got posessed by Isabel and murdered Jason's mum.
Old 04-30-2006, 03:10 AM
Loyal Fan

you know there might be a chance they could bring Jason back, becasue usually when Meator shower happens, it creates lots of changes, rihgt, like people with speical powers, so if Jason survives the meteor shower, then they could bring him back with speical powers like Clark, but i doubt "Jensen" would want to come back since he is doing really well in SN. what you guys think....

I call upon the powers of, goodness and Light,
Take this demon from my sight, End this mystical evil night,
Bring back the day, Set time to right.
Chris Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 06:24 AM
Absolute Fan

I thought about but I'm hoping Supernatural's gonna keep him busy. Plus they'd only kill him or send him off to Bell-something, you know the Smallville mental institution with the past FOW’s
But it would be nice to see Lana all freaked out by Jason's rise from the dead ...I can see it now, Lana's walking in a car park by herself at night when she trips (not being mean there's a reason for it, I promise) spilling the content of her bag. As she gets up and begins to collect her things she hears someone saying "Here, you dropped this". Lana looks up to thank the kinda stranger then realises it's no stranger
Lana: "Oh my God"
Jason: "What's wrong Lana? You look like you've just seen a ghost?"
Lana: "Jason?"
Somebody saaaaaave meeee

Quote:
yeah, in the season 4 finale, Lana got posessed by Isabel and murdered Jason's mum.
ding dong the witch is dead
oh wait, Jason's mum wasn't a real witch like Isabel, or was she? I really need to rewatch S4. When's T4 gonna show them?
Old 04-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

that would be really funny!!

i think his mum was a witch hunter
Old 04-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

See it was the witch storyline that really got to me, for that type of show I watch Charmed. I expected...superman from Smallville not a Charmed rip off. I don't see Jensen doing any more smallville eps, even if they could bring him back somehow. I prefer him on supernatural anyway. I wouldn't mind him going back to Dark Angel though, I wish they did a final ep that finished the story off. Just like they did with Farscape.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:34 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah, i thought the witch storyline was a little out of the Superman realm of things. Freak of the weeks? yes Witches? no!

I wouldn't really want Jason to come back to SV either cause if they did bring him back, he would either be evil, or killed again (or both) He's doing great in SN and i love it!
Reply   Post New Thread