Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

I was so ready for some comic relief and yes, we got some, but it was overshadowed with guilt and tension *sigh* Still loved the episode though.
When Dean & Sam see each other for the first time, those looks and the tension starts...
Poor Garth. They want to arrest him for "killing a cow"
Sam's "better idea" was much better than Dean's big needle
The boys' catch up exchange was very matter of fact.
Sam: What happened to your arm?
Dean: A gift from Cain.
Sam: Like, the wrestler?
Dean: I wish. That would be awesome. Uh, no the old testament dude.
And of course, what we were all thinking last week... "The Devil You Know"
Sam: Did he steal a car naked?
Why is Dean lying? Why is he being some dang protective? But Sammy isn't dumb.
Why is Sam so sexy when his hair is all messy after a fight?
Garth: "That's Dean. He can start a fight in an empty house, but deep down inside he's just a big ol teddy bear. Sam can be a bit insecure at times, but for good reason. Bless his heart." Oh, my, does Garth know them or what??
Dean's looks was priceless when Garth told him to come pray with them
We did get some awesome, sexy close up of our boys this episode and I'm very glad I wasn't eating during this episode
Love, , Love Sam's car
Question...why is Dean such a killing machine with no hesitation? And Sam just kind of stands by and plays victim? Or maybe it's just me seeing it? I know Dean is holding a lot of rage and guilt, but grrrr...we need them both top notch
And once again, Sam is knocked out. I mentioned on another thread that they keep making stupid decisions because of all the head trauma, right?? Once more, Sam is the tied up damsel needing to be saved. No, I don't like this one bit
"Why co-exist when you can rule." Uh, well, duh. Isn't that what most monsters try to do?
Love the Garth hugs I miss Garth. I hope we get to see him again this season.
"We're all a little weird. We're all a little wacky, some more than others." That should be my theme
Okay, now comes the part we have all been waiting for...
Dean is trying his best to apologize. We all know he's not that great at it. It breaks my heart.
Dean: " When we ride together..."
Sam: "We split the crappiness." AAAAAWWWWWWW
Sam: But something's broken here, Dean. I can't trust you----" Isn't that very similar to what Dean said to Sam back with all the demon blood issue?? This is definitely the role reversal
Sam: If you want to work. Let's work. If you want to be brothers..."
So they are hunters, but not brothers! No, no, no, no!! So much to be mended. I'm hoping that time together will eventually heal this rift.
And they left Sam's car! WTH??? That beauty needs to go back home

Oh, and let me tell you I'm super, super, super excited about next week... Jared in shorts and tank top and Jensen in a hair net

Okay, done with my rant...
Old 01-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good epsiode and Yay Garth lived but ugh why must Sam and Dean have so much damn angst all the time & this rift needs to be mended before s9 is over! We need our brothers back on track talk it out and sort it out move on already!

Yes I'm ready to see Sam and Dean next week too in a tank top & hair net!
Old 01-29-2014, 11:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

started on Roat Trip

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-29-2014, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

this ep was wacked, I just cant even with the heavy angst and the werewolf crap.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think you'll like it Suz, IMO it was better then the episode before it.

Jaye, I agree....what did we just watch?! I have no words! I will gush that Jensen looked hot as ever...and YAY another glimpse of a John Deere tractor but yeah those were about the only two good thing of the episode.

Hated the way Dean's mark was just glossed over. Like oh it's no big deal, nothing to worry about.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh yes the ending was too angsty for the bros ugh the damn writers need to stop this crazniess already!
Old 01-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't understand what the writers are going for.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't either Bee. I hope theri is a pay off to this madness of bro angst we keep getting! I blame the writers they are the one writing & out guys are playing what they are being written.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

"The Purge"
February 4, 2014

SAM AND DEAN GO UNDERCOVER AT A SPA — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate recent murders where the victims were hundreds of pounds lighter after their deaths. Suspecting witches, the two go undercover at a fancy day spa that all of the victims had attended for weight loss. While Sam is hired as a fitness instructor, Dean takes kitchen duty. After Dean swipes some tainted food and passes out, the guys realize someone is drugging the guests and literally sucking all of the fat out of them until they die.

Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyder (913).
Old 02-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Quin. Sounds interesting.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, who saw this great, old school episode? Old school meaning it's a monster of the week show and only a little of the bigger storyline.

At least the brothers are talking to each other. Hey. Hey. But the tension was so think you could cut it with a knife. They really made the scene like 2 siblings having issues but trying to deal with being around each other (seen it all my life with my own brothers & now with my 4 boys)
Loved Briana Buckmaster as the Sheriff. She was too cute with the accent and did you know that she was pregnant in that episode.
Did the gypsy chick remind anyone else of Ruby?
"It's nice to feel a little give."
Wow, that was a quicky lipo session.
Dean: "Because you're weird around girls." Dean did not just tell Sammy that? He's not weird or awkward...imo
Dean's expressions kill me He's so confident. I'd really hate to see him trying to teach yoga. I'm sure he'd be teaching them dodgeball instead
Dean: Nice shorts.
Sam: Nice hairnet.
"Hey new guy, quit flirting with the trainer and keep scooping." Yeah, I liked that part, especially since Sam is so friggin hot
Sam: You're not the only one who's been with a bendy woman."
Oooh, I love cupping. Feels so good. But that crazy tongue ewwww.
A 5 minute downward dog?? Everyone would be passing out. But at least he got the name right. He's a little too enthusiastic after class though. Is he really wearing a fanny pack?
Dean really shouldn't have eaten that pudding, but you know him and sweets. Btu the way Sam was rushing around looking for Dean, his voice almost in a panic, yeah, that's not brotherly love, huh? And when he got all gruff and tough with that other cook. *fans self* Yeah, very protective of his brother.
The Roofies discussion made me laugh.
Am I the only one who thinks Jared looks taller in that outfit? I love it, though it's black. A lighter blue would have looked better
The Sheriff's expressions were too cute... "I don't give a flying fudge." "Darn tootin."
Uhoh, their cover is blown. But dang, if Corey Sevier ain't hot too. But dang it, he's dead now. I guess the boys can't have any competition.
I'd gladly give Sam a treatment.
Fish taco? really Dean?
What's with the jackets on inside? Cold in there when others are wearing robes and workout outfits? Come one writers. More arms & single layers would have been nice.
Okay, no matter what, Sam & Dean still have each other's backs. That was a great fight and Dean got the kill.
How is it that I feel sorry for the "monster" in this episode? But Sam has a point. If he'd come across a hunter when Gadreel was possessing him, did he deserve to die when he'd done nothing wrong? *sigh* Yeah, that stopped Dean from killing her.
The ending was heart breaking again... but at least they are trying to talk. When Dean was saying he was doing it for the right reasons, I hear some Texas drawl come out.
Sam: "What's the up side of me being alive?" Ugh, Sam you're killing me.
I truly think that Dean doesn't want to be alone. It's okay when he's doing the sacrificing and leaving Sam, because how many times has he said that he's tired of the life, but he can't leave it. He's tried it, but it didn't work. But Sam...he knows Dean better than anyone. But Dean won't admit it. *sigh* And as heartless as people are saying that Sam is for telling Dean that he wouldn't save him if the circumstances were exactly the same...I believe him. That's not saying that he won't save his brother, as he went to his brother's aid when he called, but Sam is stronger than Dean ... imo. It was proven in Season 8 when Dean got so pissed that Sam didn't try to find him. Sam tried to live his life, no hunting, met a girl, etc... So see, he's already proved that he could go on with Dean (though how sad of a thought that is). Yes, they are both co-dependant on the other, but moreso on Dean's side. This is all my opinion, I know other's don't think like me, which is fine
Old 02-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

You welcome Bee!

I missed the episode last night because I was so tired. I still have to watch it. Omg the ending scene so so sad. Ugh why do they writers have the bros be so broken! How long will this angst continue?
Old 02-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got nothing. I can't bare to watch Dean being ripped to shreds like this. It's like with every episode Sam finds a new crueler way to hurt him. When did he start hating Dean so much? And it is a level of hate, because honest or not you don't say those things to people that mean something to you.

Jensen was amazing, that last look from him, broke my heart. He said so much with just one look.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw the episode on the CW App. I like the episode was a MOTW episode and that we saw some batering between the bros and they looked hot at the spa in those outfits The Dounts scene was cute too and funny.

However the ending scene between Sam & Dean hurt way too damn much!. I'm so anooyed the writers are them this way like ugh did forgot the brother bond from the earlier seasons. I just feel they want to ruin their love for each other and make Sam look like the bad brother who doesn't love Dean as much as he used to. It's like umm excuse earlier seasons Sam loved Dean a lot and would not act like this. He was so heartbroken when died and went to hell and wanted to Dave him. The writers need to re watch the earlier seasons and remember the bros love for each other is the heart of the show already! Stop trying to change history and make it a soap opera!

I really hope Sam and Dean relationship is better by 9x23! This damged relationship crappy is not cool at all imo. I want my bros back!

I agree Jensen did a great job in that scene Bee!
Old 02-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

I just can't a few funny moments but it was painful to watch mostly