Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Somehow I think there's hope that Cas won't became reckless angry. I have faith in him.

Alone together in a world of evil - Dean and Sam Winchester
"After all is said and done, one and one still is one"

Icon by albino_princess
Old 04-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Me too
Old 04-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's a tough call, everything he has ever known and believed in has been ripped away from him. I think he might get dark for a bit.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

i love Cas to bits and just want Dean to give him a big hug and make it all better, but seeing a dark Cas would be interesting.

I can definatley see him becoming wreckless in his despair and anger, he's got nothing to lose which could also see him become pretty dangerous to anyone who gets in his way (such as some hapless demon, Cas demon smiting, always good ) I just hope nothing irepairable happens to him i can see him sacrificing himself which if he does would just drive me into a pit of despair of my own

I said in a post somewhere that while i loved the comedy with Cas i was wanting some intense scenes, i guess carfeul what you wish for....
Old 04-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)

Anyway, I got in here to say that the title is awesome.
Thank you V!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Thats exactly what I mean, Cas has got nothing to lose now, everything he believed in, the only thing he believed in, his only hope, has been taken away, so I do see him losing his way a little. I hope Dean can help him out.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

I can't really see Cas going darkside, but I didn't think that about Sam either so I guess my intution sucks.

Icon by albino_princess
Old 04-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't see him going dark side, maybe vent some anger for a while
Old 04-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

i don't see him becoming the bad guy but can see him becoming dark as in more like what Dean was after their father died, sort of going of the rails a bit with his anger, I don't see him ever going against Dean though no matter how deep his despair or anger
Old 04-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate Incomplete (View Post)
i don't see him becoming the bad guy but can see him becoming dark as in more like what Dean was after their father died, sort of going of the rails a bit with his anger, I don't see him ever going against Dean though no matter how deep his despair or anger
Exactly! I mean I can't see him being Lucifers best buddy or anything, but I can see him going 'darker' in a sense where he doesn't give a crap, he wont care about himself or anybody that gets in his way...Dean's been there, I think he'll know exactly what Cas is going through and he'll give him the space to get it out, but he'll also be there for when Cas comes crashing back down and needs a friend. Dean is what's going to pull Cas out of this.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

I still don't think he will. I think he will find another way to deal with it. But no matte´r what, Dean will be there for him, it's no question about it!

Icon by albino_princess
Old 04-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considering Disobedience (View Post)
I mean I can't see him being Lucifers best buddy or anything, but I can see him going 'darker' in a sense where he doesn't give a crap, he wont care about himself or anybody that gets in his way...Dean's been there, I think he'll know exactly what Cas is going through and he'll give him the space to get it out, but he'll also be there for when Cas comes crashing back down and needs a friend. Dean is what's going to pull Cas out of this.
Yes this, thank you. Im not saying he'll turn evil or start drinking demon blood () or something like that, just that he'd get more rash and thoughtless in his decisions, throw self-preservation out of the window.

And yes, Dean needs to be there for him when Cas gets out of it, and needs someone to just be there for him.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
Yes this, thank you. Im not saying he'll turn evil or start drinking demon blood () or something like that, just that he'd get more rash and thoughtless in his decisions, throw self-preservation out of the window.

And yes, Dean needs to be there for him when Cas gets out of it, and needs someone to just be there for him.
but yup I agree. I can even see Cas not turning on Dean, but like taking it out on Dean...kinda? I don't know how to word it right...like needing Dean to vent on...kinda like in um was it bloodlust? Where Dean punched Sam after their father died, that type of thing, or maybe even being more like the Cas he was in ARYTGIMDW.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-07-2010, 01:18 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

The title is just great

Old 04-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considering Disobedience (View Post)
but yup I agree. I can even see Cas not turning on Dean, but like taking it out on Dean...kinda? I don't know how to word it right...like needing Dean to vent on...kinda like in um was it bloodlust? Where Dean punched Sam after their father died, that type of thing, or maybe even being more like the Cas he was in ARYTGIMDW.
I totally get what you mean. I can see that too. It would make a great scene, both for Cas and Dean, and Jensen and Misha.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread