Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_in_Faith (View Post)
Liz! of course I remember you! where did you go? How have you been!?

And starting to post in this thread with little JJ is the perfect place.
Hi Faith I've been doing pretty good. School and work got in the way of me being able to post on here now that i am doing neither right now i have more time

and yes posting about JJ is definitely a good time to come over here!

Poor Jensen I can only imagine when she starts dating every guy will fear for their life and she'll be like come on Dad!

there was something on tumblr about that actually I wonder if I can find it it was pretty funny!

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 08-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~inside_of_love~ (View Post)
Hi Faith I've been doing pretty good. School and work got in the way of me being able to post on here now that i am doing neither right now i have more time

and yes posting about JJ is definitely a good time to come over here!

Poor Jensen I can only imagine when she starts dating every guy will fear for their life and she'll be like come on Dad!

there was something on tumblr about that actually I wonder if I can find it it was pretty funny!
I think it was from comic on or vancon and Jensen says he doesn't have guns, and Jared says something like yet?
Old 08-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirly (View Post)
I think it was from comic on or vancon and Jensen says he doesn't have guns, and Jared says something like yet?
It was from VanCon. He said he hadn't started stock piling weapons yet, and that, that morning Danneel sent him a photo of JJ and she was looking just like her mom, and it hitted him. He also said that he has a little sister, who she's 7 years younger than him, but he has never been over possessive of her, so he doesn't really know how he will react but he hopes he can use some of his experiences with his little sister with his daughter. And in the end he added: "I don’t know. I may just lock her in her room and not let her out until she’s 25."

You can watch the whole thing here, minute 26:30.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
It was from VanCon. He said he hadn't started stock piling weapons yet, and that, that morning Danneel sent him a photo of JJ and she was looking just like her mom, and it hitted him. He also said that he has a little sister, who she's 7 years younger than him, but he has never been over possessive of her, so he doesn't really know how he will react but he hopes he can use some of his experiences with his little sister with his daughter. And in the end he added: "I don’t know. I may just lock her in her room and not let her out until she’s 25."

You can watch the whole thing here, minute 26:30.
that's too funny i am going to check it out thanks

it's funny he says he thinks JJ looks like D i totally thought she looked like him. She totally has his ears! which i thought was adorable. I just want her to have Jensen's eye color that'd make me so happy although i don't think it'll happen

Jensen Ackles
Old 08-30-2013, 10:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~inside_of_love~ (View Post)
it's funny he says he thinks JJ looks like D i totally thought she looked like him.
I think she looks a little bit of both (and she's still going to change a lot, she's only 3 months old after all). Also i think it's very difficult for a parent see something of himself/herself in his/her child. It's not like: 'oh look you have my eyes!!' it's more like: 'you look exactly like your mom (or dad)'. I bet Danneel thinks JJ is the exactly image of her father

I would like JJ to have Jensen's eyes colour too (even if i know it's very difficult since Danneel has brown eyes), but her ears are Jensen's that's for sure

Last edited by jessystorm; 08-30-2013 at 10:31 PM
Old 08-31-2013, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not to be greedy, but I hope we get another pic soon.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-31-2013, 06:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I would like JJ to have Jensen's eyes colour too (even if i know it's very difficult since Danneel has brown eyes), but her ears are Jensen's that's for sure
Actually, at first I thought, that JJ has Jensen's eyes, becuase they are so big, and Jensen has big eyes, but after seeing Danneel's photo as a baby, I think that her and JJ's were/are shape exactly the same! And she has Danneel's lips too. And those chubby cheeks

As for Jensen, she has his ears for sure and I think her eyebrows look like his as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
Not to be greedy, but I hope we get another pic soon.
Yes, me too
Old 08-31-2013, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie666 (View Post)
Actually, at first I thought, that JJ has Jensen's eyes, becuase they are so big, and Jensen has big eyes, but after seeing Danneel's photo as a baby, I think that her and JJ's were/are shape exactly the same! And she has Danneel's lips too. And those chubby cheeks
Yeah, she has definitly Danneel's cheeks and lips. For the eyes, i'm not so sure because in this photo you can see that his eyes were basically the same as Danneel's when he was little :

So i don't really know I think she has both her parents facial features (other than the ears and eyebrows, i think she has also Jensen's nose) and if you put her near one of the two she seems the perfect image of his/her. So if you ask me, i'm going to say that she has both her parent's image in a way or another..also she's still going to change in the next months so who knows, we'll see. The only thing sure: she's a beautiful baby

Last edited by jessystorm; 08-31-2013 at 08:13 AM
Old 08-31-2013, 08:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

To be fair, I always thought that Jensen and Danneel look similar to eachother. You can see it in some of the photos, for example in this one:

But i agree. JJ for sure has features from both of her parents and no matter who she'll look like more when she grows up, she's going to be beautiful, just like her J&D are
Old 08-31-2013, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hadn't seen any baby pics of Danneel before, JJ does look a lot like her. I think she's a good mixture of the both of them.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-31-2013, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think she looks a little bit of both (and she's still going to change a lot, she's only 3 months old after all). Also i think it's very difficult for a parent see something of himself/herself in his/her child. It's not like: 'oh look you have my eyes!!' it's more like: 'you look exactly like your mom (or dad)'. I bet Danneel thinks JJ is the exactly image of her father

yeah thats true you probably think they look like the other person most of the time. because you don't usually think you're as pretty as your spouse is or whatever and you'd rather them look like them than you because most people are their own worst critic or whatever if that makes sense at all

yeah to be fair like natalie said i always thought D and J looked alot alike too i think it's because they both have really amazing asymmetrical features. Which just makes them so damn perfect looking JJ is definitely going to be a beautiful child her parents are almost perfectly flawless as far as looks go.

Jensen Ackles
Old 09-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww JJ does have Danneel's cheeks! Aww Danneel and Jensen were cutie babies and JJ is so adorable! Jensen & Danneel are a cute couple too!
Old 09-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are a stunning family. Gorgeous each one of them.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

they really are stunning i hope we get some new pics soon not to be greedy or anything but it'd be cool

Jensen Ackles
Old 09-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always want pics. Yes I'm greedy, but I'll gladly take anything they are willing to share with us.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread