Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Jake Dreams: What's he like in your world?

Alright everyone share your Jake dreams.
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 07-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmmm... I have to remember. Sometimes Heath and Jake appear on my dreams.

for starting this thread up, Mary
Old 07-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, before I start, let me just say that my dreams never make any sense. Ok, now that we have that clear:

So, Jake (more specifically, Donnie) was sitting on a bed. Next to him, there was a blanket that had his name on it. This weird old man walked in and introduced himself, so did Donnie. They had a conversation (I can't remember what they were saying) and the man kept calling him Duchie.

Don't ask me where any part of that dream came from!
Old 07-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Extreme Fan

thats funny.

Okay my dream was; We were having a field trip for school and we had to go down to listen to a speech at the Provence house and we were walking down but over half the class decided to skip during the walk there so when the few of us that were left got there we were seated and of course I got seated near the front which I was not happy about. So I'm sitting there waitng for it to be over with then all of a sudden I see Jake walk out towards the podium thing and as he wlks by me he stops and gives me a hug. The the stupid alarm clock went off and I woke up.
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 07-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

Duchie

OK, I have wierd ones too

I was at the premiere for BBM and it began to rain right as jake started down the red carpet toward where I was. It then began hailing and a tornado came and everyone started going crazy insane and the whole time I was telling Jake not to leave with out signing my autograph book, but he couldn't hear me and a tornado came and out of nowhere I started calling him Sam and telling him to call his father that he would know what to do I must have had TDAT on my mind that day or something, but I took off after him, but I was in slow motion and never reached him and his publicist said, no more autographs please and I hit him with a huge chunk of ice and I started cussing like a trucker at him and he was looking at me like I was nuts.. it was messed up and I have had others but this one stands out the most
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 07-03-2006, 07:14 PM
New Fan

I dont really remember dreams that i have but this one i did..

My class was on a field trip to Publix (random) and then i went out of my group and i went in a freezer..... there was a door in the freezer and i opened it and i saw a different world.. and the only people there were a lot of Jake clones.. then i stayed there for 10 years, married a Jake (he stayed at 25 all the years).. and then i came back out and i was still in Publix at my normal age on the field trip.. LOL
very weird... if you saw wat the different world was like.. it was scary.. it was like alot of flying ponys and the sky was pink and the ground was clouds.. lol
Old 07-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeGRox
I dont really remember dreams that i have but this one i did..

My class was on a field trip to Publix (random) and then i went out of my group and i went in a freezer..... there was a door in the freezer and i opened it and i saw a different world.. and the only people there were a lot of Jake clones.. then i stayed there for 10 years, married a Jake (he stayed at 25 all the years).. and then i came back out and i was still in Publix at my normal age on the field trip.. LOL
very weird... if you saw wat the different world was like.. it was scary.. it was like alot of flying ponys and the sky was pink and the ground was clouds.. lol

It's like a twisted version of Narnia! Everything is great, though. (Exept, of course, that you hate pink and all things slightly girly.
Was I there?! Did I marry a Jake clone?
Old 07-03-2006, 07:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyMuffin

It's like a twisted version of Narnia! Everything is great, though. (Exept, of course, that you hate pink and all things slightly girly.
Was I there?! Did I marry a Jake clone?
i remember you opening the door.. walking in.. finding me.. saying hi.. you gave jake a kiss (a really quick one) then you screamed very loud.. lol then you ran out screaming even louder.... LOL!!
Old 07-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Uhh.... I don't know how to respond to that...
Old 07-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Uhh.... I don't know how to respond to that...
Old 07-03-2006, 07:42 PM
New Fan

Lol!!
Old 07-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, I've had a few Jake dreams, but none that would be appropiate in the PG-13FF world!
Proud Gyllenho #4
Old 07-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_marmon
Well, I've had a few Jake dreams, but none that would be appropiate in the PG-13FF world!
Yeah I'v had one of those.. I wasn't going to go into detail though.. Let's just say it involves a big "O"
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 07-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! Nice dream girls. My dream perhaps involves Heath. Although, I had forgotten it. You know how when you wake up, it'scompletely gone, you jsut remember who's on it? Arghhh... I should sleep more sometime.

Karen The Big O! Oh, Jake!
Old 07-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Let's just say Poor Jakey Pooh, well he was worn out..