Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

eh, I am a child of the 80's and was there when the internet first started, I don't need it to work 100 % to be able to enjoy it

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 01-18-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't need it to work 100%, However, I take virus protection very seriously, if my protection says there is a virus, I won't be on the page.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

but when nobody else is getting a warning (you guys obviously aren't) then ... why would just my Laptop be in danger?

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 01-20-2017, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know, sometimes, some protection detect things that others don't. If you don't see anything different then I guess it is ok. When my computer gives me a warning, It does so before I get to a page, it shows the warning on the page and I have the option to continue or get out of there. I always choose the latter.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-20-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

understandable but since nobody else seems to get the warning and I surely do not have the latest/most up to date stuff, I am feeling pretty secure (famous last words)

Old 01-20-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you do not have the latest updates?

You need to update then

Old 01-21-2017, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I do have those, I just meant, I can't be sure that I have the best firewall/virus software/etc. that there is

btw, just so you know, for the next four years, I am just waiting to wake up one day and hear that world war 3/nuclear war has started ... I'll be shocked, but won't be surprised

Old 01-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

World War 3, I guess we will see. The other countries who use to kiss up the the USA, it would be interesting to see what they do as well.

Old 01-22-2017, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I think the issue isn't the countries kissing up to them, but the ones who don't - like Iran, North Korea, who's close to getting nuclear weapons; or China who have quite a lot of Amercian gold stored in their country - that will be the issues
England, Israel, etc. won't be making much noise for sure

Old 01-22-2017, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah. some countries love to kiss up to them, and follow them.

China cares little for US in fact China owns much of US, despite what Americans think. if they were to collect the money US owes them, US would be broke.

We will see how things go but I loved the Women's March yesterday, I saw pics from it and a lot of people was out there....alot!

Old 01-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I love the pictures of the march (and the signs) too but I read a newspaper article about it online and the comments there ... men really are the worst

Old 01-22-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They really are and some women are the worst as well. Some women commenting about it and hating on it.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Old 01-22-2017, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was at the women's march yesterday, and all I can say is that it was unbelievable

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-23-2017, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

you were? that is awesome

Old 01-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was!

Icon by sourburst
Closed Thread   Post New Thread