Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

sometimes easier said than done

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 01-22-2015, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even though they aren't talking to me, sometimes I want to comment on their posts so bad, but I stop myself. Like when they attack a young 18 year sport star for something out of her control etc.

Those people are pathetic.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

yep they know how to test your self control

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 01-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they really do, and they think they are so tough, hiding behind their computer. It is sickening.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-22-2015, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I replied to someone earlier
... they just said Rupert's career frizzled out like Taylor Lautner's and I couldn't stop myself ... and it's a place where I never commented before even though I often visit it ...

Old 01-23-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand you couldn't resist the temptation. The difference between Rupert and Taylor is Rupert can actually act. He just finished a successful run on Broadway. Now he needs to find good scripts and audition for them. He will have a much better chance of getting good roles than Taylor.

The thing is their are a lot of young male actors coming up, so Rupert can't be taking his time to find roles, as they will go to others, and there are not many good young male actors but they get the job anyway.

Old 01-23-2015, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

looks before talent every now and then

Old 01-23-2015, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, it explains many of the male actors. For female, talent shows a lot.

Old 01-24-2015, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

yeah, after all a guy can have five flops and still get lots of jobs but if one movie of an actress flops ...

Old 01-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they are branded. Sexism is still alive in Hollywood

Old 01-24-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternbetrachter (View Post)
yeah, after all a guy can have five flops and still get lots of jobs but if one movie of an actress flops ...
Here, here!

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-25-2015, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
they are branded. Sexism is still alive in Hollywood
sexism and racism ... sadly

Old 01-25-2015, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep and they are suppose to be helping to set an example since many people go to the movies.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We should support movies, where it's all about leading female characters

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-29-2015, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I can live with that

Closed Thread   Post New Thread