Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Why do you love Nip/Tuck?

I think the topic says it all.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Supreme Fan

What do I not love?

The storylines, the dialogue, the actors, the characters, and the daring of the show. I love practially everything about it.
Missy livejournal l twitter
Old 04-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Total Fan

^ Exactly. This show is so amazing because of all the different elements. The writing, the visual imagery, the directing, and above all, a dynamic cast! All of these aspects (and so many more) are what separates Nip/Tuck from other shows. It excels in every category.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

The show is so different from anything else ... yet, it's a show you can relate to. The cast is phenomenal ... the writing is stellar and fresh ... the direction is key. The whole production is done ... first class. I love that you can really watch the show two different ways ... with the shock factor/soap ... or you can watch the show with a more opened-mind and look at things on a deeper emotional level.

kenny | credit
Old 04-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Passionate Fan

The show is just awesome. Every single character is written so well and I love all the surprises the show has to offer. The characters seem pretty human and they have good and bad things about them. I also love the music that's played in the show. The songs are always very fitting.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's a perfectly disturbing Drama
I love every element to the show. The characters are great (I think my fave is Kimber, gotta love her), the surgeries and patients stories are interesting, the storylines are always amazing and the music is amazing! love it