Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

I totally thought Christian was going to try and kiss Sean to see if the whole thing was true when they were pulling back from the hug.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I hate to say this but I can totally see Christian and Sean together! Totally

The cake-tasting scene from last season is all rushing back to me now
Old 09-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

i finally got a chance to get over here.

overall, i loved S4's first episode. but of course, there were little things here and there:

the mother/daughter combo grossed me out a little, as i was sitting on the couch with my own mother! but it was so Christian.

i agree that the mentioning of Matt, but not getting to actually see him was a little annoying.

i was actually a little disappointed that The Carver was not brought up at all. what has happened to Quinton and ....his sister (i have forgotten her name)???

i'm also disappointed in not seeing Kimber. i love her.

oh, and might i say that Brooke Shields is looking hotter than ever!

like i said, all in all, i liked it and will def be watching S4.

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
Old 09-07-2006, 06:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was a bit dissapointed with the S4 premier. Nothing really happend and the surgery wasn't that great.

We all know Christian has issues and uses women. The mother/daughter sex thing was pretty stupid, we've seen it all before and we all knew he'd end up having sex with the therapist (point please? can't there be a female character who doesn't have sex with him? besides Liz!). I thought she might actually help him.
The problem with Sean and Julia is every season their relationship is screwed in some way and they both become depressed which gets boring. I really do like them together but CHEER UP!

Looking forward to some Matt storylines this year! And I hope that Kimber comes back! She's my favorite character, bit gutting she wasn't there
Of course, I'm looking forward to things to come I reckon it could be a brilliant season.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally saw the finale! Loved it. Especially Christian's double take after Sean asks about, "Why do you have a c*** in the corner of the room" And Christian's look after Sean leaves the room following their hug. "I'm so tired of being alone" playing as well. Aww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnies = Omens (View Post)
The problem with Sean and Julia is every season their relationship is screwed in some way and they both become depressed which gets boring. I really do like them together but CHEER UP!
I did think it was a bit disappointing to return Sean and Julia right to their old dynamic from the pilot. I actually thought things might change after the season 3 finale, but it seems they just can't make one another happy, and we're just going over old ground again
Old 09-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Total Fan

I agree about Sean and Julia. I think though that it's more Julia than Sean. Be together, or don't, just be happy. She's so miserable and she makes everyone around her miserable too.

Quote:
we've seen it all before and we all knew he'd end up having sex with the therapist (point please? can't there be a female character who doesn't have sex with him? besides Liz!). I thought she might actually help him.
ITA. Doesn't anyone on this show have any morals?

Quote:
The cake-tasting scene from last season is all rushing back to me now
I forgot about that. I loved that scene!

Icon by Elya
Old 09-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The mother/daughter sex was gross
Old 09-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I've never seen a hotter bed scene on Nip/Tuck. Anyway, it was funny to see Sean and Julia making love.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

I finally got to see the premiere

I'm not really original but yeah my favorite part was definitely Christian questionning his sexuality It's such a natural freak out he had there - he's bored with sex, he's done everything with all these women that a straight guy could have... No wonder he starts questionning his sex life. And since his high developped sexuality defines him in so many ways it was definitely a "normal" reaction to his therapist's suggestion. She didn't mean love in sexual way but for a huge slash fan like myself this was such a treat I can't really imagine them together on the show (as opposed to fanfics ) but it was definitely fun to see. And who else thought that the new look for his appartment isn't really butchy? They want something "manly" they should've hang a deer head and collection of guns on the wall
I was a bit disappointed Kimber wasn't there but at least there was no Matt (yay let's keep it this way ).
Old 09-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol if the mother thought that it was too stylish to look manly, then to call in a designer to change it, was kind of missing the point
Old 09-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes, Matt is one of my favorite characters as well. And Julia and Sean are boring. I mean one minute they are happy and are going to try to work things out.

And then the next thing, BAMM! Something happens and then Julia wants a divorce or whatever the case may be.

It just makes my head spin sometimes
Old 09-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I honestly thought they would be really in love this time around. I remember the dream episode where Julia realises that all along it was Sean. Yet they are just back in the same old rut again
Old 09-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I've never seen a hotter bed scene on Nip/Tuck. Anyway, it was funny to see Sean and Julia making love.
yea, that was actually pretty funny

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Old 09-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Banned

First of all I just want to say how great it is to see so many people on the board.

Quote:
When it says "this show contains nudity" I'm always like ... "great, I guess we'll be seeing Christian's ass, again."

I was at least hoping for some girl in there.

Quote:
Perhaps it's because of them wanting to bring the focus back to the big three?
That could be. They did need to show the three of them together again. After season 3 split everyone off into their own thing.

Quote:
Hehe this episode was like a slash fan's dream come true. It was like fanfic! I loved it and am so on board the Christian/Sean love train! HoYay here I come!
I really hope they go the slash route with my boys. .... Maybe in a dream it would be ok.

Quote:
I don't know, I could be so totally wrong in this, but when Sean went to see Christian to tell him about the baby, I thought they were going to kiss.
As much I am not on the slash thing between them I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
I liked what Subject said, that Dr. Wolper didn't mean it sexually. And normally, I too like a little slash, but not here. I see them more as brothers than anything else.
Brothers is the perfect way to describe them. I mean if the reveal about Matt wasn't enough to break them apart for good..nothing is.

Quote:
She's got to be one of the most annoying characters on television, imo.
As much as I dislike Julia most of the time. The most annoying character on television would go to Amy from Judging Amy or Lilly from Grounded for Life.

Quote:
I have shipped these 2 since the first season and ALWAYS thought that they loved each other. Julia is their buffer zone so they can maintain that they are hetero. But come on. These 2 are it for each other. I am so excited to see where all this leads.
They are each other's soulmates but that doesn't make it a romantic or sexual thing.

Quote:
Sure I get, where she is coming from in relation to this child. But considering her past, she needs to quit with the games.
I never understand why people play games in relationships. I have always thought honesty is the best policy. However, this is coming from someone who has never been in a relationship.

Quote:
The previews for the rest of the season there was only one thing that caught my attention I think its funny my husband and brother in law think its disgusting, but with all the women that Christian has bedded and will bed Rosie O Donell is the last person on my list
True...true...

Quote:
the mother/daughter combo grossed me out a little, as i was sitting on the couch with my own mother!
That must have been quite an experience.

Quote:
i was actually a little disappointed that The Carver was not brought up at all. what has happened to Quinton and ....his sister (i have forgotten her name)???
The last we saw they were in Spain doing the same thing again. Her name was Kit.

Quote:
we all knew he'd end up having sex with the therapist (point please? can't there be a female character who doesn't have sex with him? besides Liz!). I thought she might actually help him.
I knew it would happen at some point but not this early. Besides, just because she had sex with him doesn't mean she still can't help him. Only now...in more ways than one.

Quote:
Doesn't anyone on this show have any morals?
They do but they're buried deep...deep...deep..down there.

Quote:
It's such a natural freak out he had there - he's bored with sex, he's done everything with all these women that a straight guy could have... No wonder he starts questionning his sex life. And since his high developped sexuality defines him in so many ways it was definitely a "normal" reaction to his therapist's suggestion.
It was...it comes to a point where all of this sexual conquest which would be rare gems to others become so normal they are just boring. Christian is always looking to spice something up. Which is why Kimber was perfect for him because she wanted that as well.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject (View Post)
That must have been quite an experience.
quite an interesting one.

Quote:
The last we saw they were in Spain doing the same thing again. Her name was Kit.
oh yea, Kit. i was just hoping we'd hear more of them this season.

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6