Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

S4: Faith Wolper, Ph.D - Episode Discussion

Season 4

Faith Wolper, Ph.D

Therapist Faith Wolper asks Christian to remove a tattoo from a sensitive area of her body, and Burt Landau asks him to remove something from a sensitive area of his body. Later, Burt hits a nerve with Christian and Michelle. Meanwhile, Sean and Julia's second honeymoon is jeopardized by nurse Marlowe Sawyer's illness, but Monica Wilder volunteers to fill in. Sean doesn't think it's a good idea.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

10 minutes! I wonder how everything is going to end up.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Banned

That was a good episode. I'm a little tired right now so.I can't even really state my thoughts other than I really liked it. I'll post my thoughts sometime tomorrow. One thing for sure I bet you all will be jumping even more on to the Christian/Sean love train.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know what you mean. Not only am I tired but I'm a bit light-headed again. I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was pregnant.
But I must say, when the episode started I was all 'WTF?!' and was so upset when they wouldn't even show a kiss. But I'm totally happy they didn't just drop the whole thing.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Loyal Fan

great episode.

that was one crazy dream Christian had. i was freakin out when Christian first "woke up"....but it was still only the dream.

Bert's pump was stuck. haha
wow....and he wanted to watch Michelle and Christian. ew. that was just creepy.

Poor Faith has feelings for Christian. and rule #1 in tattooing: don't EVER get the name of the opposite sex unless it a parent or child. it's just no good.

Monica. was. crazy. she really creeped me out. i can't believe she started to breast feed Conor! and that bus came out of nowhere! totally unexpected.

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
Old 10-11-2006, 08:18 AM
New Fan

1. I was actually GLAD they didn't show Michael Jackson's Evil Scientology Twin. Matt is SO buggin this season .... AGAIN.

2. TOTAL Hand That Rocked The Cradle with crazy Monica breastfeeding Connor. I could tell she was in the street during that scene, and I thought she would be hit by a taxi. But oh no! Home girl got bull dozed by a BUS! How sweet it 'tis.

3. I REALLY thought Sean was going to kill Monica when she came into the office about her "infection". What a NUT JOB. And speaking of nut jobs, I smell a nervous breakdown for Sean coming by the end of the season. WHY is Julia SO clueless? Is she THAT self-centered to not know that her husband is literally SWEATING at the dinner table? What an odd time for a toast! LOVED that scene with Monica and the bad tatoo dude (can't think of his name right now) sitting at the table. So American Werewolf in London!

4. I knew the opening scene was a dream. Ew to Sean's hairy chest! I thought Brooke Shields was going to take back what she said, that she was just "getting her freak imagination on" when she planted that seed about the Sean love that Christain has. But nooooooooooooooo .... turns out she's NUTS, too! I guess since they killed Monica, Brooke Shields will be the new Fatal Attraction.

5. Does anyone remember that line Sean said to Christain that was something like - do you realize that our screwing has put our practice in jeopardy twice this month? Classic!

6. Michelle and Christain and creepy J.R. Ewing with the wing eyebrows! Whattup widdat? NONE of them really wanted to do that. Although it was very sweet when Christain whispered - "stay with me" - as he screwed her with her creepy old husband watching. Ew. It's hard to believe that a "man's man" like J.R. would go for any therapy "hocus pocus". If anything, he seems to be the kind of man that would "ruin" someone before letting him screw his wife. I'm not sure I'm feeling this story line, but hey, it's Nip Tuck! Anything goes!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Passionate Fan

That episode was pretty cool. Monica creeped me out aswell, so I'm glad she's gone. I expected her to get hit by a car as soon as she stood on the street, but it still shocked me when it happened. It reminded me of Final Destination.

Christian's dream was kinda funny. It took me a little time to realize it was just a dream, but as soon as he walked into the hotel room with his "gay walk" I knew it was just a dream.

The Christian and Michelle storyline gets more interesting with each episode. At least for me. I kinda like them together.

I loved seeing Escobar, but bloody Monica was creepy and I hope she isn't going to show up that often, even if it's just Sean's imaginaton. I want her gone forever!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

I thought last night's episode was really good.

I like Christian and Michelle's storyline although I was creep out at the husband watching them.

Monica's crazy I knew that she was going to get hit by something standing in the road like that and then the bus plowed into her lol.

I wonder what Crazy Faith is going to do next week

I'm excited about Rosie being back next week
Old 10-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

yea, i thought Christian's line "stay with me" to Michelle was sweet. it actually caught me a little off gaurd.

i guess i didn't pay much attention to the previews for next week....i didn't notice Rosie was going to be back.

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
Old 10-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Total Fan

I didn't notice Rosie O'Donnell in the previews either.

I liked the ep. Monica was crazy... I knew too that she was going to get hit by something, I didn't expect a bus though. I went :O. I am glad she's gone.

I wish Sean would have told Julia about her breastfeeding Conor though. I think Christian was right. If he had told Julia about it, she wouldn't have believed anything Monica said afterward.
Even happy Julia bugs me. Every time she gave Sean a kiss on the cheek I wanted to throw up. And I agree about her being too self-centered to realize her husbands a wreck.
I was thinking about something.. she made that comment to Sean last week about him cheating on her with megan, didn't she cheat too? With Jude? Maybe I'm remember wrong...

I like Sean and Michelle too. I didn't like the creepy old man watching them though. And Faith's a freak. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Icon by Elya
Old 10-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

I just have one thing to say...

Monica go splat!
Old 10-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Ken, you're very observant.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryangel (View Post)
Ken, you're very observant.
Thank you.

Well ... what an episode!

Christian/Michelle having sex infront of Burt, like that...and the facial expressions he kept giving them. I liked when Christian just stripped right infront of Burt, and was like...check me out,

Faith is crazy! Ironic, but...then again, this is Nip/Tuck. I loved that final scene of her getting the tattoo with Christian's name. I guess we've found our new Gina.

The whole dream sequence at the beginning...I don't even know what to say. I feel like this is all going insanely out of context, but, maybe Christian is fighting these urges he has...then again, I keep thinking it's all symoblism. We shall see...Although, I did find it amusing that they wanted to wax his chest.

The whole thing with Monica...I got Felicity and Final Destination: 2 flashbacks...but, just wow! What a way to solve a problem without turning a character into a cold-blooded killer. What to do now...we know Sean will cave and tell Julia. The question is when...Loved the final dinner scene with Escobar and dead!Monica at the table, toasting...

Next week - Dawn is back! And without an ear? Must be related to James and her whole organ/chopping thing. And just...the ear is on a rat? Only on N/T...and it looks like Burt is on his way out...and Michelle is going to steal his organs? Christian/Kimber...together again!

kenny | credit
Old 10-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Don't die, Larry Hagman! I forreal want Michelle to get hit by a bus.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I actually really like Michelle and the dynamic she is bringing to the show. It reminds me of Ava, but I think Michelle has her own story and conflicts, but it is effecting the show in a major way, and I like that.

kenny | credit