Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-25-2007, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
Of course. We are the Hamerons! :-) You know what my favorite thread title is?...

He shows enough moments of vulnerability to her to keep her sucked in Can we use it sometime or is it too long???
I love that title!! I think it is not to long.... but it is only my opinion!!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's from Jennifer's interview from around October last year, I think:

(Is Cameron in love with House?)
Laughs)"Yes! I was gonna say of course, but yes, yes does the job. I think she hates that she’s in love with House. You know, it’s that...it's that love you wish you could make go away. And even if you know it's bad for you, even if you know you shouldn't...you know, it's just...it's a force for her, you know. He's...someone who inspires her and who pushes her and challanges her and then also he shows enough moments of vulnerability to her, to like..keep her sucked in, you know. Even though there's not really a relationship there. But she gets him, I think. She sort of understands how he operates and that sort of creates an intimacy between two people, wheater or not they've ever been intimate so...so yeah, I think she wouldn't admit that to herself, but if I was on the outside looking in, I would say yes"

But that's my dream title. But Aroa said that it was too long, but she isn't speaking for everyone, I think so....
Old 06-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it's from Jennifer's interview from around October last year, I think:

(Is Cameron in love with House?)
Laughs)"Yes! I was gonna say of course, but yes, yes does the job. I think she hates that she’s in love with House. You know, it’s that...it's that love you wish you could make go away. And even if you know it's bad for you, even if you know you shouldn't...you know, it's just...it's a force for her, you know. He's...someone who inspires her and who pushes her and challanges her and then also he shows enough moments of vulnerability to her, to like..keep her sucked in, you know. Even though there's not really a relationship there. But she gets him, I think. She sort of understands how he operates and that sort of creates an intimacy between two people, wheater or not they've ever been intimate so...so yeah, I think she wouldn't admit that to herself, but if I was on the outside looking in, I would say yes"

But that's my dream title. But Aroa said that it was too long, but she isn't speaking for everyone, I think so....
I'm in love with Jennifer cause Cameron is in love with House!!

Of course she is in love!!!

It is not so long I think...... it is a nice idea!!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's another:

(Why do you think House is sexy?
"Well, the unbelieveable blue eyes definatly helps!(Laughs) And you know, every woman is drawn to that renegade, in a way. You know, he's definatly a renegade of his..of his profession. You know, he's scruffy at work and sort of not completley put together and...but I think more than anything, whatever form that is, women desire truth, I think ultimatly, and in a very odd way, even though it can be abrasive and it can be crass and can seem rude at times, he's always searching for the truth or he's being brutaly honest or he's laying something on the line to get to the bottom of something and I think that...I think it's attractive to most people, but especially women. It's like "Well, you know what? There's nothing to wonder about" You know, everything is on the table. There's no..you know, mystery about what he's about or what's going on, you know, so a man willing to fight for the truth just sounds like the most valiant cause, you know"

And another:

"You know, Dr House's sort of crass way of dealing with patiens is something that Cameron is very used to, but she's also seeing through it, I think similarly to how she looked at the date and the way he was bringing up all this things and tried to put up walls and barriers. Somehow she just sees this softness under there, it's almost like she looks at him and she can't see the exterior that everybody else sees. She can see what she believes to be behind that. And whether that's true or not is for Hugh to tell you...or for, you know, for House to show us all, but in terms of Camerons decide of perspective, she's seeing a person behind that that's really needing love and in desire of these things that he's just not capable of allowing himself."
Old 06-25-2007, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

"Well, the unbelieveable blue eyes definately helps!" *hugs Jen* Agree with her..... his eyes......

Totally agree..... We need House!! Every women needs a little House!!

Last edited by dice8us; 06-25-2007 at 08:42 AM
Old 06-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's cute. We can also have:

Because "she can't see the exterior that everybody else sees" -Jennifer
Old 06-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it's cute. We can also have:

Because "she can't see the exterior that everybody else sees" -Jennifer
Or..... Because she thinks his unbelieveable blue eyes definately help to love him...

Old 06-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it wasn't Cameron who said that, it was Jennifer. And we already have "Because she thinks he has unbelieveable blue eyes in the Hugh/Jennifer thread over at Hugh's board

And you can watch the interviews with her here:

cuatro.com

It's a spanish site, but the videos are in english

Last edited by sanna_o75; 06-25-2007 at 08:51 AM
Old 06-25-2007, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, it wasn't Cameron who said that, it was Jennifer. And we already have "Because she thinks he has unbelieveable blue eyes in the Hugh/Jennifer thread over at Hugh's board

And you can watch the interviews with her here:

cuatro.com - Cuatro.com

It's a spanish site, but the videos are in english
I know it was Jennifer who said it..... but never mind, I love that title!!

We already have it? Never mind!!!

I will catch the interviews later!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, the title has nothing to do with House/Cameron, so it wouldn't be good for a House/Cameron thread. We donä't have it anymore in the Hugh7Jenniofer thread but we have had it.

Old 06-25-2007, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

We need some more great thread title ideas.... it is a funny thing!!

Looooooovely pictures!!
Old 06-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't think of more titles now.

Old 06-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Neither am I... so it's not a problem!!

Pictures!!!

And we're already on a new page!!
Old 06-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We move fast even though it's just the two of us. How old are you, by the way???
Old 06-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

We're in a busy mood today!!!

I'm almost 21... and you? (my b-day is in November)