Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Yay for new Thread! Boy do we go through them fast! I like the new thread title.I still love our opening banner with the bajillion oh-so-true reasons why Huddy rules!I really do think though that we should add on to it.I can think of at least 25 songs that should be added into the soundtrack.It's a disgrace that we have no Snow Patrol songs on there yet.They are the Band of the Huddy Ship after all.Any Huddy who hasn't heard their songs yet HAS TO.Every song fits perfect.I know Catrina agrees with me.WE should add some stuff by The Fray too.

Anyway,OMG,Linn-Awesome,amazing,emotional writing! I almost got it into my Huddy-crazed head that that scene actually happened or was going to happen.They should really hire you to write for the show! I can't imagine a better scene to hook those two up in.Fabulous!

YAY! I have think I may have time to catch up some more on my House tonight due to having very little homework this weekend.I'll be able to have further fuel for my Huddy-love.

I brought over the Wish List from the other thread:

Huddy Wish List

1. I wish for a passionate kiss between them by the end of this season.
2. I wish for some SCHTUPPING by end Season 4.
3. I wish for major House/Cuddy friendship & romantic relationship
development in Season 4.
4. I wish for some reference to their past relationship in the new
season.
5. I wish for them to explain House and Cuddy's past; how they met, how
they became friends, etc.
6. I wish for them to become a permanent couple by the end of the show.
7. I wish for them to have take out and beer together.
8.I wish for a Huddy baby by the end of the show.
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread

Last edited by House24Fan; 10-21-2007 at 10:46 AM Reason: typo
Old 10-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

NEW thread already? You guys are really really good. Nice title, btw.

And can I say I can't stop thinking of these two recently, every time when I listen to a song, I'm just like "OMG IT'S SO HUDDY", oh yes, I'm a shipper freak, bite me.

And I hope we will have more Huddyness in this season, so far we got some goooood moments between them, but I want something more, am I too greedy here?

Give us some bed scenes of these two TPTB! You know you want to burn our tv/computer screen with those HOTTNESS (and sex )

* Will/Deanna (Imzadi) ** Mark/Elizabeth ** House/Cuddy*

beautiful Lisa E icon made by Angie, thank you, sweetie!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I don't want the kind of "OMG, I wuv you muchly" scenes for House and Cuddy. I mean, they're HOUSE and CUDDY. They need to be snarky and pessimistic mostly, while adorable and sassy.
Exactly right. It can't be candy-kisses and rainbows with this couple, which is what I love even more about the ship - they're real, complex, adult and that's what hooks me every week, you know?

Quote:
Any Huddy who hasn't heard their songs yet HAS TO.Every song fits perfect.I know Catrina agrees with me.WE should add some stuff by The Fray too.
Okay, clearly need to get my arse down to HMV and buy me some Snow Patrol. Any recs on which album I should get first?

Quote:
Give us some bed scenes of these two TPTB! You know you want to burn our tv/computer screen with those HOTTNESS (and sex )
When this happens we'll all be here jumping around , -ding and screaming our heads off. It'll be insanity - but the good kind.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Linn, AMAZING script. Especially the kissing scene, and Cuddy's anger. Please, can you be a House writer?

Quote:
And I hope we will have more Huddyness in this season, so far we got some goooood moments between them, but I want something more, am I too greedy here?
If they don't give us any, we'll go through Huddy withdrawal. The summer hiatus was already bad enough. How much more torture are they going to put us through before giving us what we all want?

Last edited by Shikabane-Mai; 10-21-2007 at 11:39 AM
Old 10-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Gaityr-I completely agree with you about the Huddy ship.It is so much MORE than your typical ship.They are amazingly complex,mature,sexy,and in their own way wonderfully romantic.I can only think of maybe a few ships out there that come even CLOSE to equalling their brilliance!
You really do need to get some SP! All of Snow Patrol is awesome,but I recommed you buy their album"Eyes Open" first.Almost every single song seems written for Huddy.It will have you on an all-time Huddy high.My personal favorite songs off of that album are:"Chasing Cars","Hands Open",and "It's Beginning to Get to Me".Definitely go buy some SP.
I'm actually planning on going out tonight and buying the Spider-Man 3 soundtrack so I can get the song "Signal Fire".I adore that song.I have killed myself watching so many Youtube vids just so I can hear that song.BTW,I really need to figure out how to make vids myself.I have so many great ideas for Huddy vids.When I finally figure out how to do it,I am going to do a whole series of vids using Snow Patrol songs.The only song of theirs I've ever seen used in Huddy vids is "Chasing Cars".There are so many equally brilliant SP songs to be used!

Snow Patrol made me think of yet another wish for the list!

Huddy Wish List

development in Season 4.
season.
9.I wish for the producers to use a Snow Patrol song during a Huddy scene.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
You really do need to get some SP! All of Snow Patrol is awesome,but I recommed you buy their album"Eyes Open" first.Almost every single song seems written for Huddy.It will have you on an all-time Huddy high.
The rec is duly noted. Went onto Amazon for a bit and realised I know the song Chasing Cars (which is rare, because I hardly listen to radio these days - well, English radio anyway). Definitely right on top of my shopping list next time I hit HMV.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Chasing Cars is one of the most well-known and well-played Sp songs.That's the first one I ever heard.Funnily enough,they actually played it in a House episode,"Words and Deeds".
Another phenomenal song (not on the Eyes Open album)that's fairly popular is Run.Signal Fire rules too!
I hope you enjoy the album when you get it.You'll have to come tell us what you thought of it ,which songs you liked best,and if you agree that they are the Huddy Band!

BTW,when I'm on here,you all can call me Lauren.That of course is my actual name.I think we can skip the formalities.We're all one big happy Huddy family on here.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi, Lauren!

Huddy Wish List
development in Season 4.
season.
9.I wish for the producers to use a Snow Patrol song during a Huddy scene.
10. I wish House writers will dedicate this season's Valentine's episode to Huddy again!
Old 10-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Ahh, an episode where Cuddy recives a chocolates from a secret admirer and House is all jealous, and in the end, Wilson busts him that HE's the one who bought the candy for her.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 10-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Funnily enough,they actually played it in a House episode,"Words and Deeds".
Wow, my brain must have been switched off then, because I don't remember this. I probably noted it at the time, but forget now. Glad to see the SP love here. My all time favourite song of theirs is a tie between Run and Chasing Cars, although right now I worship Signal Fire.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wowwwwwwwww, I LOVE your writing - Linn -, sooooooooo good, I kept reading and imagining if that actually happened, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon by madness
Old 10-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I kept reading and imagining if that actually happened, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my, that would be wonderful indeed. I can totally see a kiss between them happening in that kind of way.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ahh, an episode where Cuddy recives a chocolates from a secret admirer and House is all jealous, and in the end, Wilson busts him that HE's the one who bought the candy for her.
Omfg, awesome, Linn!! I hope this actually happens as this season's Valentine episode!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh my, that would be the best. I'd die from happiness. You DEFINETLY need to write for this show!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Addicted Fan

That reminds me so much of Act Your Age. I wonder if they'll ever continue with the brief House/Cuddy/Wilson thing? After all, jealous!House is hilarious!in love with Cuddy!House. Not that he doesn't always love her.