Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Have to go my mum is chucking me off the computer as i have been on it since three But I'll be on about 4 or 5 ish in the afternoon or 7 - 9 in the morning Speak to you all soon
Bye

Quote:
quote:New episodes - needed now

needed last month in my opinion

I hope this episode really pays off for all the time we have been waiting
I'm fairly new to House (since January) so I've been warching and rewatching House so far, so I don't miss that much the episodes, I just didnt have time to do so

And I really hope the upcoming eps are going to be good. But I'm a bit afaird that we have set up our hopes and expectation so high =, that we'll crash down with disappiontment... I think only Huddiness can save me then.

SherlockMolly
& HarryHermione & MorganGarcia & SheldonAmy & BoothBrennan & GrissomSara & HiccupAstrid
icon - my cat
Old 04-14-2008, 01:08 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
Have to go my mum is chucking me off the computer as i have been on it since three
Forgot to say, bye girl!! take care

January, really? wow
Have you watched all episodes by now? Can I ask when did you become a Huddy?

Quote:
But I'm a bit afaird that we have set up our hopes and expectation so high =, that we'll crash down with disappiontment... I think only Huddiness can save me then.
I'm afraid too and to be honest, I don't think there would be Huddy, House/Cuddy yes, there better be or I'll fly all the way to US and kick some writers butt, but not Huddy. But I could be wrong
All in all, I hope it's a good episode; we deserve it for being so patient and loyal to the show (and the ship )

Old 04-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
January, really? wow
Have you watched all episodes by now? Can I ask when did you become a Huddy?
I have. When I got hooked on House I looked for some sites on net where I could watch it, then I finally got my hands on some eps (took me around 3 weeks to watch all seasons) and now I'm patiently waiting for 13 episode of season 4.

As for becoming Huddy, it was sometime during 2 season. I started as a Hameron (it was got me to actually watch House, my Mum told me that Cam has a crush on House, and since I'm first and all a shipper, I stopped and watched, it was the scene when she asked him if he liked her) Anyway, I was a Ham, I remember having a thought that Huddy has so much better chemistry than Ham, but I was still focused on this ship (thought it was the one for the show), to even consider if it makes sense, if it works. And then during the second part of 2 season I realized I don't care for their scenes all I'm actually waiting for are House/Cuddy ones. That they are so much better. And I've been Huddy since then.

Quote:
I'm afraid too and to be honest, I don't think there would be Huddy, House/Cuddy yes, there better be or I'll fly all the way to US and kick some writers butt, but not Huddy. But I could be wrong
All in all, I hope it's a good episode; we deserve it for being so patient and loyal to the show (and the ship
I don't think we'll get shippy moemnts either.

SherlockMolly
& HarryHermione & MorganGarcia & SheldonAmy & BoothBrennan & GrissomSara & HiccupAstrid
icon - my cat

Last edited by mychakk; 04-14-2008 at 02:00 PM
Old 04-14-2008, 01:54 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

I can't believe you were a Ham! so glad you change paths. I have always thought House is more like a father-figure to Cameron, but that's just me. And Huddy has such great chemistry! And you can't "act" chemistry, the actors are also half responsible for that great ship of course the writers are also.
You have any good site where I can download the episodes? I don't live in US and if I wait until it airs here, I'll die! So far I have downloaded them from a site that was great, but it was shut down . If you know of a site, please PM me, because this kind of sites aren't allow here in

Quote:
I don't think we'll get shippy moemnts either
Sadly, that true. I will still hope though; it doen't cost more than my energy.

And girl, just before a mod comes and get angry, the rest of that paragraph (the second one) is considered a spolier, so I suggest you edit your post and remove it before something happens.

Old 04-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I can't believe you were a Ham! so glad you change paths. I have always thought House is more like a father-figure to Cameron, but that's just me. And Huddy has such great chemistry! And you can't "act" chemistry, the actors are also half responsible for that great ship of course the writers are also.
You have any good site where I can download the episodes? I don't live in US and if I wait until it airs here, I'll die! So far I have downloaded them from a site that was great, but it was shut down . If you know of a site, please PM me, because this kind of sites aren't allow here in
I'm happy I changed paths too. And you aren't alone thinkin Hose is like father to cam and other Ducklings. I felt this way even before I become Huddy, ane believe me, that did not make comfortable. And ir's so true about the chemistry. You can't act it, it's just there. That's why so many non-shippers don't mind Huddy, the chemistry is the major aspect to make Huddy natural.
About the site, well it was not exactly to dowanlead but you could watch it online. I'll PM you the adress.

Quote:
And girl, just before a mod comes and get angry, the rest of that paragraph (the second one) is considered a spolier, so I suggest you edit your post and remove it before something happens.
it is? I thought it was a komon knowledge... 'cause we were discussing it here already (the amnesia ep for example), but better safe then sorry.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

SherlockMolly
icon - my cat
Old 04-14-2008, 02:27 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
that did not make comfortable
Exactly. In my opinion, it's a little creepy imagining someone with such age gap to be romantically involved. Not just in this show but in general

Quote:
I thought it was a komon knowledge... 'cause we were discussing it here already
The thing is that you can say what you think would happen, but not what had been released but not by the network = spoilers. Believe me, it took me awhile to get the spoiler deals in my head, and I still have to ask from time to time, but what you said before, it is a spoiler and many people here don't want to be spoiled

Quote:
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?
England
You?

Old 04-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Quote:
that did not make comfortable
Exactly. In my opinion, it's a little creepy imagining someone with such age gap to be romantically involved. Not just in this show but in general
So true! I try to be open-minded 'cause love can be at any age betwenn any people, but still i can't imagine being with someone my father's age. So gross... :/

Quote:
The thing is that you can say what you think would happen, but not what had been released but not by the network = spoilers. Believe me, it took me awhile to get the spoiler deals in my head, and I still have to ask from time to time, but what you said before, it is a spoiler and many people here don't want to be spoiled
Wow, It hink I'll never get that spoilers thing... I'll try to be more careful in the future.

Quote:
England
You?
Oh, I'd really like to visit your country. Which part of England you live in?
I was in London once, but it was on a coach trip and it was all done in a hurry. I don't remeber much. I wish I could have some more free time to do more visiting. *sigh*

I'm form Poland. Heard some of my natives are making havoc in your country... I wanted to live in England but after so many Poles going there already and not making the best imperssion, or so I heard, I'm a bit wary of that dream of mine right now...

SherlockMolly
icon - my cat
Old 04-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Evening ladies. How are we all?
Old 04-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hello Cat Tired But I'll be for a while online. It's so much fun

SherlockMolly
icon - my cat
Old 04-14-2008, 03:30 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
So true! I try to be open-minded 'cause love can be at any age betwenn any people, but still i can't imagine being with someone my father's age. So gross...
That's exactly what I think. Sure HL is cute! Adorable even, but I don't know. The age gap is something that really freaks me out.
October/October

Quote:
Which part of England you live in?
London, actually.

Quote:
I wanted to live in England but after so many Poles going there already and not making the best imperssion, or so I heard, I'm a bit wary of that dream of mine right now...
hey, we are not that bad besides, you should follow your dream; after all, each person is an individual and I know many people that won't judge you for what others do but until they know you (OK, that was a little mushy, but whatever. Just don't tell anyone )

I've never been to Poland

Quote:
Hi Cat, we are good You? I thought you had gone to bed (yeah, right :eyeroll

Old 04-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's exactly what I think. Sure HL is cute! Adorable even, but I don't know. The age gap is something that really freaks me out.
October/October
i can even say he's sexy, but still he could be my Dad he's better off with our beloved Cuddy. I'll settle happily for that

Quote:
Quote:
Which part of England you live in?
London, actually.
Oh, the irony!

Quote:
hey, we are not that bad besides, you should follow your dream; after all, each person is an individual and I know many people that won't judge you for what others do but until they know you (OK, that was a little mushy, but whatever. Just don't tell anyone )

I've never been to Poland
Oh, I know you're not bad. I'm more afraid of what those Poles are up to I'm sure I won't be judged most of the time. And I'm planing on making that dream true. Someday. And to you for those kind words and don't worry my lips are sealed, they won't get it from me

ETA: Oh, It's my 50 post, nothing much, but I'm posting *only* on this thread. Besides it means I'm closer to getting icon, finally.

SherlockMolly
icon - my cat
Old 04-14-2008, 03:49 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
he's better off with our beloved Cuddy
Yes he is now all we have to do is wait for them open their eyes

Quote:
and don't worry my lips are sealed, they won't get it from me
Good. I might lose my cold-hearted gal title then but just in case you let it out... I'll know where to find you <<- *that was said with my scariest voice eva'*

Old 04-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
now all we have to do is wait for them open their eyes
hopefully not another twenty years! those two can be blind/in denial/stubborn even longer *grumbles at them*

Quote:
Good. I might lose my cold-hearted gal title then but just in case you let it out... I'll know where to find you <<- *that was said with my scariest voice eva'*
Oh, but you've never been to Poland *says in her smarta$$ voice*

SherlockMolly
icon - my cat
Old 04-14-2008, 04:03 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
hopefully not another twenty years!
I don't think I will survive if it takes them 20 years... wait... I doubt THEY would survive that long without one another they are each other's addiction.

Quote:
Oh, but you've never been to Poland
Oh... but I can read a map and I know your first name... and I have friends in the... hmmmm... let me think... Poland police service???? I'll find you

Old 04-14-2008, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't think I will survive if it takes them 20 years... wait... I doubt THEY would survive that long without one another they are each other's addiction.
It's a wonder how they have managed so far... jogging?

Quote:
Oh... but I can read a map and I know your first name... and I have friends in the... hmmmm... let me think... Poland police service???? I'll find you
oh, and I can hide ....and my friends in Scntland Yard won't allow you to leave your country,

but this ---> made me a bit nervous I'll better look for some new hiding spots...

SherlockMolly
icon - my cat