Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

NOW DO YOU KNOW?

I feel utterly played and used. Everything we waited 5 seasons for, all a big fat lie. I don't know how I'll ever trust DS and Kj again.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTHFanatic05 (View Post)
Did House actually announce he had sex with Cuddy or was that another hallucination? I'm all kinds of confused right now.
Me too. I think he really yelled and Cuddy screaming at him made him realize he's hallucinating but I'm confused. House hallucinated everything from the talk in Cuddys office so she never went to his house, right? And he never went off the drugs.

I find it interesting that he replaced vicodin with Cuddy's lipstick during the hallucination. The thing he needs the most in his life...
Old 05-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fez (View Post)
There's so much potential for Huddy to keep happening next season so I'm still not worried. Bright side. We did get to see those shots from the promos now.

Cuddy carressed his cheek - nothing is really lost. The look on her face when she attended the wedding while Wilson drove House to the loony bin said it all.
I know nothing is lost but I am just frustrated <sigh>....

I guess I know what LE meant when she said we learn about House's feelings for Cuddy...and we did, he loves her and we saw it all.

That Amber Kutner thing was INSANE! Yikes..
Old 05-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I think he actually announced it.
To be honest, I actually didn't care too much for the episode until the last 10 minutes. It wasn't bad, just not awesome. The last 10 minutes was easily the best part of the episode.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffers (View Post)
I guess I know what LE meant when she said we learn about House's feelings for Cuddy...and we did, he loves her and we saw it all.
And this is the potential for them in the future. It takes time to fix House though.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Light (View Post)
NOW DO YOU KNOW?

I feel utterly played and used. Everything we waited 5 seasons for, all a big fat lie. I don't know how I'll ever trust DS and Kj again.
I know what you mean
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTHFanatic05 (View Post)
Did House actually announce he had sex with Cuddy or was that another hallucination? I'm all kinds of confused right now.
No i think that happened- him announcing it, thats why she was upset that he was slandering her name and saying hurtful things but in fact it never happened.

I had a feeling the sex was going to be a hallucination and yes, it is disappointing. What's worse was seeing House's face when he realized it wasn't real- i think he was the disappointed one!

It was nice seeing him happy in the first few minutes, wondering what to do and how he cracked jokes about moving in together and calling her sunshine, sigh*

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerforlife (View Post)
I think he actually announced it.
To be honest, I actually didn't care too much for the episode until the last 10 minutes. It wasn't bad, just not awesome. The last 10 minutes was easily the best part of the episode.
I know I liked last week better, not just for Huddy but everything fit better and made sense, heck even Amber made more sense last week...<sigh>

I don't understand why Kutner is there, I get that he's dead but for goodness sakes <sigh>
Old 05-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I find it interesting that he replaced vicodin with Cuddy's lipstick during the hallucination. The thing he needs the most in his life...
I was just saying that to my friend
Old 05-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

what should we use for a title?
Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

I am still REALLY OFF!

I feel bad for House and what he is going through but I am mad mad mad mad mad!!!! All my favorite Huddy scenes from last week's episode are figments of House's imagination!!

How the heck did House know that she audited an endocrinology class??? Explain to me how that can be a halluncination, I have HUGE doubts that Cuddy would ever have told him that years ago or even when she hired him...explain that to me!

<end rant>
Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Fez
Elite Fan

I'm opening a new thread since none of you seems to be able to

http://www.fanforum.com/f233/october...most-62894162/

"The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying 7 and 3... and in binary 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001.".
~Sheldon L. Cooper, PhD

Last edited by Fez; 05-11-2009 at 06:28 PM
Old 05-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
How the heck did House know that she audited an endocrinology class??? Explain to me how that can be a halluncination, I have HUGE doubts that Cuddy would ever have told him that years ago or even when she hired him...explain that to me!
Maybe that's what he wants to believe, that she's had a crush on him forever He wanted to believe she was by side all the time, that she helped him, that he was with her, that they had all those moments. Wow, talk about pining
Old 05-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

So sad it was all a hallucination!!!! Like the end of season 2!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Loyal Fan

GAH!